Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Egg Mellow Cream?
One product for all of your skin nourishing needs, this cream commits to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Relieve your skin from chronic dryness and keep it hydrated for hours.
- Even out your skin tone.
- Restore your skin’s healthful glow.
- Enhance your skin’s firmness.
- Provide more collagen to promote your skin health.
Too Cool For School is a Korean skin care brand dedicated to bring only innovative skin care and cosmetics like these have never been thought out before.
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream, US $36 for 1.76 oz., promises you won’t need to differentiate from eye cream, primer, moisturizer and neck cream every again.
What Are The Ingredients In Egg Mellow Cream?
- Egg Yolk Extract: Moisturizes your skin with its fatty content while also relieving your skin of dullness and purifying your skin of acne-causing bacteria and other impurities
- Egg White Extract: Improves your skin tone, tightens your pores, and smoothens out your skin’s surface
- Inka Omega Oil: Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this ingredient helps restore your skin health and vitality.
- Niacinamide: Provides antioxidant protection, improves microcirculation, and improves skin metabolism which speeds up the rate of skin renewal.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Draws in moisture from the surroundings, significantly improving skin hydration as it keeps the surface of your skin moisturized round-the-clock.However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
How To Apply Egg Mellow Cream?
- Use Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream on freshly cleansed skin and following application of toner.
- Apply a generous amount of cream all over your face, neck and chest by tapping and then massaging in to blend well with your skin.
Benefits Of Egg Mellow Cream
- Product commits to provide multiple applications that eliminates the need for you to shop separate moisturizers, serums, eye creams and neck creams.
- Product contains ingredients with proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Product is multifunctional, providing moisturizing properties while also benefit your skin with its toning, astringent and antiseptic properties but it leads to skin infections like redness or swelling.
Disadvantages Of Egg Mellow Cream
- Most of this product’s beneficial ingredients come after the preservatives, which indicates that these are present in very low, possibly low potent concentrations that do little to impact your skin.
- Product contains artificial colorants and alcohol which can severely irritate your skin and compromise its sponge like qualities with long-term use.
- Manufacturer fails to offer any evidence of product efficacy.
- Manufacturer provides very little information about how the formulation works to deliver on its commitments.
Final Verdict: Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream sounds like a promising product from a promising beauty label. Unfortunately, that’s as far as it goes. This product is simply based on the age-old home remedy using eggs to revitalize the skin. When it is innovation that you’re looking for, the manufacturer falls short of its promise. Contrary to product commitment, this formula won’t eliminate layering in your routine because it offers too little that more products will be necessary.It offers 30 days refund policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."