La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes?
This product is being handled and managed by the skincare industry global giant, L’Oreal Group under its specialty brand, La Roche-Posay. The brand caters to a highly specialized market that consists of well-informed consumers who know exactly what they want from their products, and have strong convictions about how the products that they use are sourced, formulated, packaged and sold.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes, US $42.99 for 15 ml. is an anti-aging eye cream that claims to clear and brighten your eye area both instantly and with regular, long-term use.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes: Does It Really Work?
This eye cream claims to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your delicate eye skin:
- Fade dark marks and hyper pigmented patches of your skin
- Refresh and revitalize your eye skin to relieve it of tired look and dullness
- Enhance your eye health to improve resilience to multiple signs of skin aging
This product is being handled and managed by the skincare industry global giant, L’Oreal Group under its specialty brand, La Roche-Posay.
What Are The Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes?
- Phenylethyl resorcinol: A lightening ingredient, it helps to fade dark circles, dark marks, and other hyper pigmentation surrounding your eye area.
- Caffeine: Improves micro circulation, it pumps blood and the nutrients it carries through the network of capilliaries around these parts, draining stuck fluids and clearing your skin. However this product leads to dehydration of skin which is also known as excessive sweating from skin!
- Niacinamide: It also promotes a better moisturized skin as it revitalizes cellular level energy.However it causes rash, itching, and other problems.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation. Although, some people also claim that this can lead to itchy skin!
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: Promotes a more rehydrated and brighter skin complexion
How To Apply La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes
- La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes is generally indicated for enhancing problematic skin around your eyes.
- Apply product on the metal applicator then, spread over freshly cleansed and toned skin around your eyes
- Keep massaging until well blended.
- Use twice daily. Always layer with sunscreen on top during the day.
Benefits In La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes
- This product comes with a special metal ball applicator that helps relieve tired eyes and deflate puffy eyes.
- The formula is infused with light reflecting pigments that instantly brighten dark circles.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed this product to be safe for use even by people with sensitive skin,However it may cause skin itching sometimes
Disadvantages In La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of efficacy of this product’s formula in delivering what has been claimed in the labels.
- La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes reviews are widely disparate, making it difficult to gauge how this product generally affects users based on consumer feedback alone.
- The formula contains Niacinamide which causes skin irritation like itching.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Final Verdict: La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes may qualify to be a well-formulated solution for treating your most pressing eye skin issues. However, this product fails to provide other ingredients that would have greatly amped up its formula, such as peptides, collagen, ceramides, and a wide variety of powerful antioxidants.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."