BAREMINERALS Brilliant Future Age Defense & Renew Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is BAREMINERALS Eye Cream?
As per the manufacturer, BAREMINERALS Brilliant Future Age Defense & Renew Eye Cream, US $38 for a 0.5 oz. jar, is an eye cream that commits to help your skin resist, correct and prevent multiple signs of damage and aging that commonly manifest around your delicate eye area.
BAREMINERALS Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Bare Escentuals, the skin care brand best reputed for its hit mineral foundation. Following the success of the company’s mineral cosmetics line, the company began to venture into the formulation and distribution of skin care products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the appearance of dark circles and other hyper pigmentation problems that manifest around your eye area.
- Enhance the quality of your eye skin to make it stronger and better able to resist multiple signs of skin damage and aging.
- Re- energize your skin cells and revitalize your overall skin health and appearance to bring back its vigor and youthful radiance.
- Promote faster rates of collagen production as well as speed up the rate of skin regeneration and turnover.
vAmp up your skin’s protection from damage caused by both internal and external factors that can cause your skin to age and become damaged.
What Are The Ingredients In BAREMINERALS Eye Cream ?
- Vitamin C: Unleashes the energy level of your skin cells which causes your skin to become reinvigorated and revitalized. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Peptides: Support your skin in the faster delivery of multiple mechanisms that facilitate skin repairs, rejuvenation and renewal by improving synergy of cellular activities which significantly cuts down the time it takes to renew your skin.
- Licorice Root Extract: It has natural skin lightening properties that promotes overall radiance but also lightens hyper pigmentation spots to even out your skin tone.
- Manganese: Enhances your skin’s ability to better resist environmental causes of skin damage and aging, that includes pollution and other environmental stressors.
How to apply BAREMINERALS Eye Cream
- BAREMINERALS Eye Cream is recommended for day and night application on the delicate skin around your eye area.
- Try not to get the product in your eyes.
Benefits of BAREMINERALS Eye Cream
- BAREMINERALS Eye Cream has been designed and formulated to deliver multiple aging skin benefits. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This product is relatively inexpensive compared to most other eye creams that normally cost a fortune to have and to own.
- This product is not formulated with toxic parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Disadvantages of BAREMINERALS Eye Cream
- This product contains silicones which can make your skin feel artificially and instantly conditioned on product contact but which is temporary and unlikely.
- BAREMINERALS Eye Cream reviews indicate that many users find this product drying rather than moisturizing.
Does BAREMINERALS Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using BAREMINERALS Brilliant Future Age Defense & Renew Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including dimethicone which can become deposited on your surface and get stuck inside your pores.
- Increased risk for developing diseases that are associated with reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: BAREMINERALS Brilliant Future Age Defense & Renew Eye Cream
BAREMINERALS Eye Cream has some of the basics that the delicate skin around the eyes require to become rejuvenated and renewed.
However, it misses out on powerful and a wide variety of antioxidants, alpha, beta and poly hydroxy acids, Vitamin A, and other ingredients that would have supported this formula in delivering longer lasting improvements to your skin.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."