Dremu Airbrush Refining Eye Cream Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Airbrush Eye Cream?
Dremu Airbrush Refining Eye Cream, US $68, is an eye cream that banks on the healing and rejuvenating power of emu oil to restore your skin’s youthful softness and smoothness.
This product is from the same company that brought the controversial emu oil in the market, Dremu. Dremu is an online e-commerce company which, according to the official products website, has a lean and limited line of products that range from anti-wrinkle creams and serums, pleasure oil, moisturizers, solutions for pain relief, and cleansers.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Airbrush Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- De-puff your puffy eyes in just 7 minutes or less
- Smoothen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Improve your skin’s elasticity and firmness
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels
- Strengthen your skin’s protective barrier function
What Are The Ingredients In Airbrush Eye Cream?
- Triple Refined Emu Oil: Derived from the emu bird native to Australia, emu oil has been demonstrated to have outstanding anti-inflammatory properties that help heal the skin when applied topically, as it also acts as a moisturizer able to relieve chronic skin dryness and flaking
- Collagen: A vital skin precursor, it helps make up for the gradually decreasing naturally-produced collagen in skin that should be expected with aging
- Ceramides: Build and strengthen your skin’s protective barrier to make it more capable of withstanding the damaging effects of environmental stressors
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
How To Apply Airbrush Eye Cream
- Airbrush Eye Cream must be applied on newly cleansed eye area rid of impurities and makeup.
- The product should be spread evenly.
- No need to massage as it will easily melt and blend in with your skin.
- Use under makeup
Benefits Of Airbrush Eye Cream
- Airbrush Eye Cream has a lightweight consistency that readily clings to your skin.
- This product delivers improvements in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in just 7 minutes. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This product contains antioxidants that help protect your skin against further damage.
Disadvantages Of Airbrush Eye Cream
- This product contains non-botanical ingredients, including the main ingredient, emu oil, which does not make this product ideal for the use of vegans.
- Airbrush Eye Cream reviews are severely limited and overall, offer very little insight that isn’t helpful in evaluating how well people with different skin types, ages, and preferences are responding to this product.
- This product is significantly more expensive than many other eye creams, including the ones that also use emu oil as the primary ingredient.
- This product may cause skin to break.
Does Airbrush Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dremu Airbrush Refining Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including the naturally derived ingredients that this product is formulated with
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to diazolidinyl urea which gives off formaldehyde, a carcinogen
Final Verdict : Dremu Airbrush Refining Eye Cream
Airbrush Eye Cream can be a savior for your creased skin when you need an instant stretch and lift. However, it turns out, there has yet to be a conclusive evidence that proves emu oil’s lasting benefits to your skin.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."