Dremu Airbrush Refining Eye Cream Review: Should You Buy This Eye Cream?
Airbrush Eye Cream Overview
Dremu Airbrush Refining Eye Cream, US $68, is an eye cream that banks on the healing and rejuvenating power of emu oil to restore your skin’s youthful softness and smoothness.
About Airbrush Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is from the same company that brought the controversial emu oil in the market, Dremu. Dremu is an online e-commerce company which, according to the official products website, has a lean and limited line of products that range from anti-wrinkle creams and serums, pleasure oil, moisturizers, solutions for pain relief, and cleansers. It appears that the company has been formulating and distributing some of these products for more than 20 years.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- De-puff your puffy eyes in just 7 minutes or less
- Smoothen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Improve your skin’s elasticity and firmness
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels
- Strengthen your skin’s protective barrier function
- Leave your skin softer, more refined, and looking more youthful
What Are The Ingredients in Airbrush Eye Cream?
- Triple Refined Emu Oil: Derived from the emu bird native to Australia, emu oil has been demonstrated to have outstanding anti-inflammatory properties that help heal the skin when applied topically, as it also acts as a moisturizer able to relieve chronic skin dryness and flaking
- Collagen: A vital skin precursor, it helps make up for the gradually decreasing naturally-produced collagen in skin that should be expected with aging
- Ceramides: Build and strengthen your skin’s protective barrier to make it more capable of withstanding the damaging effects of environmental stressors
- Green Tea: Loaded with the most powerful natural antioxidants, it keeps your skin’s integrity intact
- Elastin: Like collagen, also serves to make up for the dwindling supply of naturally produced elastin that comes with aging
- Aloe Vera: It has strong skin healing properties that help correct various skin imperfections, including multiple signs of aging skin
Directions to Use
Airbrush Eye Cream must be applied on newly cleansed eye area rid of impurities and makeup. The product should be spread evenly. No need to massage as it will easily melt and blend in with your skin. Use under makeup
- Airbrush Eye Cream has a lightweight consistency that readily clings to your skin.
- This product delivers improvements in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in just 7 minutes.
- This product contains antioxidants that help protect your skin against further damage.
- The manufacturer has this product covered by a 30-day refund or, 60-day exchange policy.
- This product contains non-botanical ingredients, including the main ingredient, emu oil, which does not make this product ideal for the use of vegans.
- Airbrush Eye Cream reviews are severely limited and overall, offer very little insight that isn’t helpful in evaluating how well people with different skin types, ages, and preferences are responding to this product.
- This product is significantly more expensive than many other eye creams, including the ones that also use emu oil as the primary ingredient.
Does Airbrush Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dremu Airbrush Refining Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including the naturally derived ingredients that this product is formulated with
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to diazolidinyl urea which gives off formaldehyde, a carcinogen
Airbrush Eye Cream Customer Reviews
Airbrush Eye Cream reviews read:
- “I am so disappointed and actually feel stupid for the purchase. My final decision to buy was based on some Oprah testament I read right before purchase. A total waste of your money. Incidentally, I did NOT purchase the Emu oil that is on the package directions to use under this product.” — Verified Purchaser on dermstore
- “First time user. Loved the creaminess of the product. Very easy to apply,, glides on. It has made a marked effect with the lines and wrinkles around my eyes. I also use it on top of my lip line and it has reduced the deep lines I have there.” — Verified Purchaser on dermstore
Airbrush Eye Cream can be a savior for your creased skin when you need an instant stretch and lift. However, it turns out, there has yet to be a conclusive evidence that proves emu oil’s lasting benefits to your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.