Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream Review: Should You Buy This Eye Cream?
Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream Overview:
Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream, US $52.80 for a 0.5 oz. jar, is an anti-aging eye cream treatment specially formulated to deliver solutions to your worst aging eye skin problems.
About Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc., the company that delivers “Complete. Comprehensive. Results Without Compromise.” The company is based in California, USA and is being operated as a direct selling company.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Make your wrinkles and fine lines appear less noticeable.
- Fade and soften multiple signs of aging and other skin imperfections.
- Boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Promote a softer, smoother eye skin that is also firmer and better contoured.
- Provide your skin better protection from factors that can age and damage your delicate eye skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream?
- Peptides: Enhance the coordination happening at the cellular level to speed up repair and regeneration mechanisms.
- Essential Fatty Acids: These deliver a soothing effect on skin and also supports improved skin healing.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It hyper hydrates your skin.
- All Trans-Retinol: It corrects wrinkles and fine lines, and lightens dark spots.
- Green Tea Extract: It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants that amp up your skin’s protection from free radicals as well as fortify your skin’s defenses to better resist skin damage caused by environmental stressors.
- CoEnzyme 10: Also known as Ubiquinone, this ingredient promotes better skin hydration by attracting more water molecules to your skin.
- Shea Butter: It contains rich amounts of Vitamin E and A that deliver antioxidant protection but also help make skin repair, regeneration and turnover become more efficient.
- Algae Extract: Promotes better skin hydration, it floods your skin with moisture that makes your eye skin appear fuller and volumized.
Directions To Use:
Use Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream twice daily but, to make the most of its retinol content, it is highly recommended that you apply the product only at night and complement with another eye cream formulated specifically for daytime wear.
- Jan Marini Eye Cream contains a broad list of beneficial skin care ingredients that work together to help replenish lost nutrients and moisture which causes your skin’s youthful appearance to become restored.
- This product has been specially formulated to address aging signs around the eyes.
- This product is relatively more expensive than other eye creams in its league,
- Jan Marini Eye Cream reviews indicate that not all users may derive favorable benefits from this cream, most especially since several ingredients are identified allergens.
- This product is loaded with parabens, toxic chemicals added to this formula as product preservatives.
Does Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and retinol.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and associated diseases and dysfunctions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream lists several beneficial ingredients which your delicate eye skin would undoubtedly find soothing, calming and healing. However, it is unfortunate how several toxic ingredients, parabens included, have been added to the formula. These toxins undermine the potential value that users like you could derive from this product. It would have been helpful as well to have two complementary eye cream products that each worked separately for morning and nighttime care.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.