What Is Jan Marini Age Eye Cream?
According to the manufacture Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream, US $66.00 for a 0.5 oz. jar, is an anti-aging eye cream treatment specially formulated to deliver solutions to your worst aging eye skin problems.
This product is brought to you by Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc., the company that delivers “Complete. Comprehensive. Results Without Compromise.” The company is based in California, USA and is being operated as a direct selling company.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Jan Marini Age Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Make your wrinkles and fine lines appear less noticeable.
- Fade and soften multiple signs of aging and other skin imperfections.
- Boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Promote a softer, smoother eye skin that is also firmer and better contoured.
- Provide your skin better protection from factors that can age and damage your delicate eye skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream?
- Peptides: Enhance the coordination happening at the cellular level to speed up repair and regeneration mechanisms.
- Essential Fatty Acids: These deliver a soothing effect on skin and also supports improved skin healing.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It hyper hydrates your skin.
- All Trans-Retinol: It corrects wrinkles and fine lines, and lightens dark spots.
- Green Tea Extract: It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants that amp up your skin’s protection from free radicals as well as fortify your skin’s defenses to better resist skin damage caused by environmental stressors.
- CoEnzyme 10: Also known as Ubiquinone, this ingredient promotes better skin hydration by attracting more water molecules to your skin.
- Shea Butter: It contains rich amounts of Vitamin E and A that deliver antioxidant protection but also help make skin repair, regeneration and turnover become more efficient.
- Algae Extract: Promotes better skin hydration, it floods your skin with moisture that makes your eye skin appear fuller and volumized.
Directions To Use:
Use Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream twice daily but, to make the most of its retinol content, it is highly recommended that you apply the product only at night and complement with another eye cream formulated specifically for daytime wear.
- Jan Marini Eye Cream contains a broad list of beneficial skin care ingredients that work together to help replenish lost nutrients and moisture which causes your skin’s youthful appearance to become restored.
- This product has been specially formulated to address aging signs around the eyes.
- This product is relatively more expensive than other eye creams in its league,
- Jan Marini Eye Cream reviews indicate that not all users may derive favorable benefits from this cream, most especially since several ingredients are identified allergens.
- This product is loaded with parabens, toxic chemicals added to this formula as product preservatives.
Does Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and retinol.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and associated diseases and dysfunctions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream lists several beneficial ingredients which your delicate eye skin would undoubtedly find soothing, calming and healing. However, it is unfortunate how several toxic ingredients, parabens included, have been added to the formula. These toxins undermine the potential value that users like you could derive from this product. It would have been helpful as well to have two complementary eye cream products that each worked separately for morning and nighttime care.