Dermalactives Eye Cream Review: Does It Deliver Results?
Dermalactives Eye Cream Details
Dermalactives Eye Cream, US $260 for a 50 ml jar, is a specially formulated anti-aging Eye Cream that promises to restore the youthful look of skin around your eyes, while also delivering skin healing functions to bring back your eye skin’s optimal level of health over the longer term.
About Dermalactives Eye Cream — Does it really work?
This product is brought to you by Dermalactives, a skin care company that claims to have researched and formulated a polymer that has been demonstrated to significantly increase collagen and elastin production levels. This special polymer is the foundation of all products distributed by Dermalactives.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenishes your skin’s lost moisture and nutrients
- Support healing, repair and rejuvenation of skin around your delicate eye area
- Relieve skin puffiness, redness, swelling and other signs of inflammation to prevent progression to irreversible skin damages
- Improve skin elasticity and raise the production volumes and rates of collagen and elastin
- Over time and with regular product use, your eye skin appears brighter, less damaged, and more youthful
What are the ingredients in Dermalactives Eye Cream?
Directions to use
Dermalactives Eye Cream is recommended for daily use. Due to this product’s retinol content, it is best to apply it at night only so that you can maximize the benefits that can be derived from retinol. Vitamin A and its derivatives break down easily when struck by sunlight and when exposed to heat. During the day, always apply a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF 30 or more as some of these product’s ingredients, including retinol, may make your skin more prone to photoaging.
- Dermalactives Eye Cream has been formulated to address multiple signs of skin aging that commonly appear around the delicate eye area.
- This product boasts of a proprietary mechanism that improves collagen and elastin production.
- The formula has been openly disclosed on the official product website.
- This product has a very limited distribution network and may not be available everywhere.
- Dermalactives Eye Cream reviews are extremely limited giving a limited picture of how this product actually works.
Does Dermalactives Eye Cream have any side effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermalactives Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinyl palmitate and triethanolamine
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Dermalactives Eye Cream Customer Reviews
Dermalactives Eye Cream reviews read:
Dermalactives Eye Cream is a luxury given the price tag and the meager serving. While it does contain some of the basic ingredients your mature and aging eye skin needs to become rejuvenated, you can find alternatives that are capable of giving you the same effect at a much lesser cost.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.