Dermalactives Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Dermalactives Eye Cream?
Dermalactives Eye Cream, US $260 for a 50 ml jar, is a specially formulated anti-aging Eye Cream that promises to restore the youthful look of skin around your eyes, while also delivering skin healing functions to bring back your eye skin’s optimal level of health over the longer term.
About Dermalactives Eye Cream — Does it really work?
that claims to restore the youthful look of skin around your eyes, while also delivering skin healing functions to bring back your eye skin’s optimal level of health over the longer term.
This product is brought to you by Dermalactives, a skin care company that claims to have researched and formulated a polymer that has been demonstrated to significantly increase collagen and elastin production levels but may cause redness or swelling on skin. This special polymer is the foundation of all products distributed by Dermalactives.
Dermalactives Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenishes your skin’s lost moisture and nutrients.
- Support healing, repair and rejuvenation of skin around your delicate eye area.
- Relieve skin puffiness, redness, swelling and other signs of inflammation to prevent progression to irreversible skin damages.
- Improve skin elasticity and raise the production volumes and rates of collagen and elastin.
- Over time and with regular product use, your eye skin appears brighter, less damaged, and more youthful.
What are the Ingredients in Dermalactives Eye Cream?
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that intensively moisturizes your skin, it also helps restore your skin’s optimal hydration functions to help keep your skin well-hydrated over longer periods of time.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also hyaluronic acid, this ingredient supports your skin’s improved hydration by attracting more moisture from the surroundings to sit on your skin then, it gradually releases these to keep your skin better hydrated for longer. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient helps correct damages in the skin matrix that helps smoothen out your skin and improve the rate of renewal.
- Vitamin E: Deeply soothes and moisturizes your skin, this powerful antioxidant also helps rebuild and restore your skin’s protective barrier function which makes your skin more resilient to external causes of damage.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen and Elastin: These ingredients help make up for the gradual slow down of natural production of these critical skin precursors, in effect speeding up cellular level mechanisms that help restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance.
How To Apply Dermalactives Eye Cream
- Dermalactives Eye Cream is recommended for daily use.
- Due to this product’s retinol content, it is best to apply it at night only so that you can maximize the benefits that can be derived from retinol. Vitamin A and its derivatives break down easily when struck by sunlight and when exposed to heat.
- During the day, always apply a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF 30 or more as some of these product’s ingredients, including retinol, may make your skin more prone to photoaging.
Benefits of Dermalactives Eye Cream
- Dermalactives Eye Cream has been formulated to address multiple signs of skin aging that commonly appear around the delicate eye area.
- This product boasts of a proprietary mechanism that improves collagen and elastin production but may cause redness or swelling.
- The formula has been openly disclosed on the official product website.
Disadvantages of Dermalactives Eye Cream
- This product has a very limited distribution network and may not be available everywhere.
- Dermalactives Eye Cream reviews are extremely limited giving a limited picture of how this product actually works.
- It also contains Vitamin E which leads to skin rash.
This product contains Sodium hyaluronate which cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
Does Dermalactives Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermalactives Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinyl palmitate and triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict : Dermalactives Eye Cream
Dermalactives Eye Cream is a luxury given the price tag and the meager serving. While it does contain some of the basic ingredients your mature and aging eye skin needs to become rejuvenated, you can find alternatives that are capable of giving you the same effect at a much lesser cost.Also this product cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.It does not offer any sort of return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."