What is Dermalactives Eye Cream?
Dermalactives Eye Cream, US $260 for a 50 ml jar, is a specially formulated anti-aging Eye Cream that promises to restore the youthful look of skin around your eyes, while also delivering skin healing functions to bring back your eye skin’s optimal level of health over the longer term.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Dermalactives Eye Cream?
- Dermalactives Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Dermalactives Eye Cream?
- How To Apply Dermalactives Eye Cream
- Benefits of Dermalactives Eye Cream
- Disadvantages of Dermalactives Eye Cream
- Does Dermalactives Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Dermalactives Eye Cream
Dermalactives Eye Cream — Does it really work?
that claims to restore the youthful look of skin around your eyes, while also delivering skin healing functions to bring back your eye skin’s optimal level of health over the longer term.
This product is brought to you by Dermalactives, a skin care company that claims to have researched and formulated a polymer that has been demonstrated to significantly increase collagen and elastin production levels but may cause redness or swelling on skin. This special polymer is the foundation of all products distributed by Dermalactives.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenishes your skin’s lost moisture and nutrients.
- Support healing, repair and rejuvenation of skin around your delicate eye area.
- Relieve skin puffiness, redness, swelling and other signs of inflammation to prevent progression to irreversible skin damages.
- Improve skin elasticity and raise the production volumes and rates of collagen and elastin.
- Over time and with regular product use, your eye skin appears brighter, less damaged, and more youthful.
What are the Ingredients in Dermalactives Eye Cream?
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that intensively moisturizes your skin, it also helps restore your skin’s optimal hydration functions to help keep your skin well-hydrated over longer periods of time.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also hyaluronic acid, this ingredient supports your skin’s improved hydration by attracting more moisture from the surroundings to sit on your skin then, it gradually releases these to keep your skin better hydrated for longer. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient helps correct damages in the skin matrix that helps smoothen out your skin and improve the rate of renewal.
- Vitamin E: Deeply soothes and moisturizes your skin, this powerful antioxidant also helps rebuild and restore your skin’s protective barrier function which makes your skin more resilient to external causes of damage.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen and Elastin: These ingredients help make up for the gradual slow down of natural production of these critical skin precursors, in effect speeding up cellular level mechanisms that help restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance.
How To Apply Dermalactives Eye Cream
- Dermalactives Eye Cream is recommended for daily use.
- Due to this product’s retinol content, it is best to apply it at night only so that you can maximize the benefits that can be derived from retinol. Vitamin A and its derivatives break down easily when struck by sunlight and when exposed to heat.
- During the day, always apply a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF 30 or more as some of these product’s ingredients, including retinol, may make your skin more prone to photoaging.
Benefits of Dermalactives Eye Cream
- Dermalactives Eye Cream has been formulated to address multiple signs of skin aging that commonly appear around the delicate eye area.
- This product boasts of a proprietary mechanism that improves collagen and elastin production but may cause redness or swelling.
- The formula has been openly disclosed on the official product website.
Disadvantages of Dermalactives Eye Cream
- This product has a very limited distribution network and may not be available everywhere.
- Dermalactives Eye Cream reviews are extremely limited giving a limited picture of how this product actually works.
- It also contains Vitamin E which leads to skin rash.
This product contains Sodium hyaluronate which cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
Does Dermalactives Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermalactives Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinyl palmitate and triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict : Dermalactives Eye Cream
Dermalactives Eye Cream is a luxury given the price tag and the meager serving. While it does contain some of the basic ingredients your mature and aging eye skin needs to become rejuvenated, you can find alternatives that are capable of giving you the same effect at a much lesser cost.Also this product cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.It does not offer any sort of return policy.