Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream?
Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent by American consumers every year on every possible non-prescription anti-aging products. One line that seems to have been constantly surrounded by a cloud of uncertainty are eye creams. Although eye creams have gradually become accepted as a regular part of any woman’s daily skincare routine, the question remains — Do you really need an eye cream?
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream?
- What are the Ingredients in Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream?
- How To Apply Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
- Benefits of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
- Disadvantages of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
- Final Verdict : Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
- Frequently Asked Questions of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
Mary Kay, the beauty line that continues to make waves in the direct selling market, recognizes the special needs of skin around your eye area. As such, the company formulated the Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream, a thick cream that is specially prepared to act on the skin dryness, pigmentation and discoloration that happens around the eye area, often accompanying aging.
As per the manufacturer site,Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream works in three distinct ways. First, it deeply moisturizes your eye area while simultaneously improving your skin’s ability to hold moisture and stay hydrated over longer periods of time. Second, it lightens skin around your eyes, effectively minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, while also brightening your overall complexion. Third, the antioxidants infused in this product’s formulation protects skin from further damage and the skin aging that results from free radicals. However it may cause rash or irritation on applied area.
Every .5 oz. of this product costs $32, easily available through the sales network of Mary Kay or online via its websites and via reseller sites such as Amazon and eBay.
What are the Ingredients in Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream?
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream is made from three primary active ingredients:
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, amino acids: that support more effective and more efficient skin repair, restructuring and resurfacing.
- Aloe Leaf Extract: botanical moisturizer closely resembling the skin’s natural composition thereby becoming easily assimilated and readily available to aid in rebuilding the skin’s protective layers, even as it also supports deep and lasting skin moisturization.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
How To Apply Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
- Apply on cleansed skin.
Benefits of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
- This product is suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
- The only downside is that parabens are still part of the formulation.
- It contains Butylene glycol which causes rash or irritation on skin.
Final Verdict : Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream deeply moisturizes your eye area while simultaneously improving your skin’s ability to hold moisture but it causes skin rash or skin irritation.You may need an eye cream or you don’t. The products in your staple do always have to complement what your skin is and what your skin needs. Also it does not offer money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
Frequently Asked Questions About Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream:
- What is the Price of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream?
- Where to buy Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream?
- Can I use the Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream with makeup?
- Does Mary Kay Timewise help with dark circles and puffiness?
- Can Mary Kay Timewise use on your eyelids?
Ans: Every .5 oz. of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream costs $32.
Ans: It is easily available through the sales network of Mary Kay or online via its websites and via re-seller sites such as Amazon and eBay.
Ans: Yes it can be used with makeup. It is so lightweight that it sits seamlessly under makeup.
Ans: It helps with dark circles a little bit, but it only cures puffiness. It is mostly advertised as helping with bagginess and puffiness, so It doesn’t suppose to be geared towards dark circles full throttle.
Ans: Yes, It is used beneath lower lids as well as upper eyelids.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."