What is Mary Kay Eyelash Serum?
As per the manufacturer details, This product is brought to you by Mary Kay, the top direct selling and marketing company that set out to “Help women achieve personal growth and financial success”.
The company was founded in 1963 by Mary Kay Ash who built her career and retired from the business of direct selling. Presently, the beauty brand enjoys presence in over 40 countries worldwide.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Mary Kay Eyelash Serum?
- Mary Kay Eyelash Serum– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Mary Kay Eyelash Serum?
- How To Apply Mary Kay Eyelash Serum?
- Benefits of Mary Kay Eyelash Serum
- Disadvantages of Mary Kay Eyelash Serum
- Does Mary Kay Eyelash Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Mary Kay Eyelash Serum Review – Final Verdict
Mary Kay Lash and Brow Building Serum, US $36 for a 0.15 fl. oz. tube, is a brow and eyelash enhancing product that claims to volumize and improve the appearance of your naturally thin hair cover around these parts.
Mary Kay Eyelash Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deeply condition your brows and lashes to improve moisture content and health.
- Enhance lash and brow volume to make these appear more defined and more prominent.
- Improve the thickness of your lashes by enhancing and hastening hair growth.
- Deliver noticeably thicker and longer eyelashes, and denser brows in just 30 days of regular product application.
What are the Ingredients in Mary Kay Eyelash Serum?
- Red Clover Extract: It contains considerably high levels of Vitamin E which helps promote improved skin moisture and hydration, as it also serves as a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your brow and lash strands from damage and early fallouts, benefits that help keep your lashes and brows thicker at any given time.
- Amino Acids: Deep conditions your lash and brow strands so that each grows thicker and longer, causing these areas to appear with denser and become defined and prominent. It may cause redness or irritation on sensitive skin.
- Serine: It resembles keratin, thereby, coating each of your lash and brow strands with a thin film that intensively conditions and protects each strand from damage.
- Threonine: Promotes higher protein content to support a fuller and thicker hair growth.
- Proline: Improves protein metabolism so that externally introduced protein may be assimilated by your system to support healthier hair growth.
How To Apply Mary Kay Eyelash Serum?
- Mary Kay Eyelash Serum must only be applied at night on thoroughly cleansed eyelids.
- Using the precision applicator, swipe along your lash line.
- To use on your eyebrows, apply in the natural direction of your brows and on areas where you think you need more volume.
You may also like – No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum
Benefits of Mary Kay Eyelash Serum
- Mary Kay Eyelash Serum is widely available via dealers and resellers of Mary Kay products.
- This product uses ingredients proven by years of research to improve hair health and growth, although these studies have not been done on brows and lashes.
Disadvantages of Mary Kay Eyelash Serum
- This product is still formulated with parabens when most other beauty companies have taken out this ingredient from their formulas.
- Mary Kay Eyelash Serum reviews are not very many, giving a limited picture of actual product performance.
- This formula cause rash or irritation on sensitive skin.
Does Mary Kay Eyelash Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Mary Kay Lash and Brow Building Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, as well as other synthetic and botanical ingredients, depending on your history of irritation and allergic reactions.
- Increased risk for developing reproductive irregularities due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to diazolidinyl urea which releases formaldehyde, a carcinogen, as a by-product.
- Increased risk for developing hormonal imbalances and related organ dysfunctions due to parabens.
Final Verdict : Mary Kay Eyelash Serum
Mary Kay Eyelash Serum, just like other enhancers, have a lot of explaining to do when it comes to delivering on the claims made by each. Yet, even this product fails to present evidence that it works. This product do not offer money back guarantee.