Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream Review: Does This Eye Cream Really Work?
Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream Overview:
Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream, US $65 for a 0.5 oz. jar, is an age-defying eye cream product that commits to bring back the youth in your eyes.
About Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Strivectin. This hair and skin care company has made NIA-114 the foundation and signature ingredient of all of its skin formulations. This company has made it its mission to “deliver the most high-performance skincare and haircare solutions powered by the latest clinical advances to transform the look of your skin and hair”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Repair your skin by specifically targeting five signs of skin aging, that includes dark circles, wrinles, puffiness, dry skin, and sagging.
- Instantly conceal dark circles to even out your skin tome.
- Relieve your eye skin of fatigue.
- Give your skin a moisture boost that lasts for hours.
- Enhance process that gently repair, rejuvenate and renew the skin around your eyes.
What Are The Ingredients In Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream?
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Delivers a deep conditioning that improves how your skin feels and appears .
- Myristyl Nicotinate: Improves fluid drainage to clear stuck fluids that cause eye puffiness and prevent similar circumstances in the future.
- Caffeine: Improves local circulation which, in turn, improves oxygen circulation and nutrient uptake, functions which help fuel enhanced cellular metabolism and improved efficiency in delivering skin renewal.
- Allantoin: Promotes skin clarity, it helps treat and prevent skin infections, thereby supporting the appearance of a more even toned and blemish-free complexion.
- Peptides: Enhance the delivery of multiple cellular processes that work together in harmony to bring about your healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: It contains rich amounts of fatty acids that instantly soothes your skin, it also contains rich amounts of Vitamin E which deeply moisturizes your skin
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: It contains polyphenols, powerful antioxidants to protect your skin from free radical attacks, and promotes a better hydrated skin.
Directions To Use:
Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream is highly recommended for twice daily application on skin that has been freshly and thoroughly cleansed and cleared of impurities. Tone to lock in moisture before applying this product. In the morning, make sure to layer with sunscreen to help protect your skin from harmful UV.
- Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream contains ingredients that can boost your skin’s moisture.
- This product has concealer-like qualities that instantly color correct hyper pigmentation.
- This product is expensive given the tiny packaging.
- Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream reviews posted by users are not available online.
Does Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial colorants and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream can boast of its highly moisturizing formulation. However, it does not pack in anything that can cause lasting improvements to your skin. It is too expensive to function just as a moisturizer though.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.