E’shee Clinical Esthetic Alpha and Omega Gene Therapy Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream Overview:
E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream, USD 284 for a 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) pump bottle, is described as a gene therapy eye cream that can target all signs of aging in the eye and lip area. The manufacturer claims that it is the most advanced eye and lip restoration treatment in the market.
Want to keep your eye area as youthful as possible? You should definitely read this E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream review!
About E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
E’ Shee Clinical Esthetic is a company that believes that skin care is a personal thing and that all of their clients have unique needs and issues. The owner, Nataly Giter, know that now product can help stop aging in its tracks but she believes that they can be able to deliver products that can help make your skin age gracefully. Through her long years in the industry, intensive research and practical experience, she already knows which products work and which doesn’t.
Nataly’s field of expertise included practical application, product research, and development. Before she started this company, she was already a hands-on skin care experts with over two decades of experience and a participant in the following organizations– Aesthetic International Association (AIA), American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), and HOTA.
The company was given an opportunity to be associated with Professor Dr. Chiu who is the first ever medical authority to patent the human FGF 1 gene which is a cosmetic substance that stimulates the natural responses of the body to repair itself. Together with the team of Dr. Chiu, the company was able to incorporate this gene into their skin care solutions.
If you are wondering what this eye cream can do for you, the manufacturer claims that E’shee Clinical Esthetic Alpha and Omega Gene Therapy Eye Cream can:
- Refine the texture of eyelids.
- Tighten sagging skin.
- Diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fade dark circles.
- Reduce eye puffiness.
- Minimize the appearance of the fine lines around the eye area.
- Remove years of damage to the eye and lip area.
- Reveal a younger and brighter eye and lip area.
- Promote new cell growth.
- Detoxify the eye area.
- Activate the body’s stem cells to start the repair process of the skin.
- Facilitate the natural restoration of hyaluronic acid.
Don’t stop reading this review because there is more that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream?
Below are the active E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream ingredients:
- Botox-like peptides and patented aFGF, Far-infrared powder: These work together in targeting the different eye area issues like fine lines, wrinkles, sagging of the skin, crow’s feet, and puffy eyes.
- Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2: This acts as a rebuilder of the extracellular matrix. It can also boost the cell communication to facilitate healthy skin functions. It also reverses the skin damage by enhancing the production of fibroblastic collagen.
- Alga Extract: This hydrates and softens the skin. It also works in detoxifying the skin and protecting it from free radical damage.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply the E’shee Clinical Esthetic Alpha and Omega Gene Therapy Eye Cream in light circular strokes around your upper and lower eye lid. You can also apply it on the upper lip or around your lips if you like. Apply the cream after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply SPF in the morning.
- The product contains twice the amount of FGF1 in different forms.
- According to in vivo and in vitro testing on humans, the cream can increase the growth of new skin cells 10 to 20 times faster than other eye products.
- It is free of parabens.
- The eye treatment is one of the most expensive eye products on the market.
- The treatment contains alcohol.
- The cream still does not have many reviews on the market.
Does E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Because of the alcohol content of the cream, you may experience as one of the E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream side-effects.
There is no doubt that E’shee Alpha and Omega Eye Cream contains advanced and high technology patented ingredients that are proven to deliver its claims through in vitro and in vivo testing. However, the price of the cream is much too high, especially for such a small amount of cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.