Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum?
The Simple Beauty fine line eye serum is essentially an anti-aging formulation. It consists of a delicate infusion of botanical ingredients that together strengthen the orbital skin region.
Eye Serum eliminates dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and other aging signs around the eye. This concentrated blend of clinically proven ingredients is said to renew and maintain the radiance of the delicate eye contour. It is free of paraben, petroleum, mineral oil, and harsh sulfates.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum?
The Eye Serum is manufactured by Simple Beauty Company. Apart from that, there’s not much information about the company’s physical location from the official website.
What are the ingredients in Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum?
Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum is a high-performance skincare solution that’s made from natural inspired and clinically proven ingredients. The ingredients are as follows.
- Matrixyl – According to Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology study, a palmitoylated and more stable form of KTTKS (pal-KTTKS), also known as Matrixyl or palmitoyl pentapeptide-3, has been reported to penetrate the stratum corneum and enhance collagen I secretion by fibroblasts in vitro. Matrixyl is a protein peptide that enhances skin production of hyaluronic acid and collagen. It is also said to moisturize skin leaving it plumb and refreshed.
- Eyeliss – A protein peptide combination that eliminates under eye skin puffiness by eliminating excess fluid and swelling.
- Haloxyl – Promotes under eye skin hydration. It also promotes skin tightness thereby eliminating dark cycles and skin discolorations.
- Aloe Vera leaf extracts – Has exceptional hydration capacity keeping the skin supple and well moisturized, according to Mayoclinic article.
- Sorbitan olivate
- Cetearyl olivate
How does Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum work?
According to the manufacturer, the Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum makes use of nature’s best ingredients combined with the latest scientific advancements. It offers a noninvasive, luxurious, and natural skincare solution.
The anti-aging formulation is said to constitute clinically tested and proven ingredients that enhance skin radiance. The manufacturer insists that Eye Serum is free of additives, fillers and hormones.
The formulation is said to promote collagen rejuvenation and skin elasticity.
The antiaging eye serum also moisturizes the skin keeping it looking youthful and healthy.
What are the advantages of Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum?
According to the manufacturer, using the Eye Serum provides the following advantages.
- It is said to enhance under eye skin hydration thus eliminating wrinkles, dark circles, and fine lines.
- It enhances luminosity and radiance from the cellular level to the skin surface.
- It is thought to promote rapid collagen synthesis leading to raid skin rejuvenation.
- The manufacturer claims that it is free of cruel components like paraben, hormones, additives, fillers, petroleum, toxins, and dyes.
- Can be used alone or under makeup.
What are the disadvantages of Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum?
- The manufacturer’s claims of product efficacy are not backed by independent third party laboratory tests.
- The assertion that the anti-aging skincare product is free of cruel ingredients is not verifiable.
- Claims that Eye Serum enhances skin radiance from cellular level is neither here nor there.
Is it worth buying Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum?
The Eye Serum is sold at $49.00 per bottle which is very affordable.
- If you buy 2 bottles, each bottle is sold at $43.50.
- If you buy 4 bottles of this anti-wrinkle solution, each goes for $37.25.
Going by the manufacturer’s claims about the product’s ingredients and pricing, buying this product is worth. It appears to be a much better alternative compared to some other anti-aging formulations.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Who should use Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum?
A: This anti-aging can be used by both men and women. It can be used alone or with makeup. However, it should be used cautiously on sensitive skin.
Q: How should you apply Simple Beauty Fine Line Eye Serum?
A: Use the Eye Serum according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply adequate amount of the solution around the skin under the eye. Spread generously and rub continuously till all is well absorbed. As mentioned before, this anti-aging formulation can be used alone or with makeup.
- Apply twice daily. For even better results, the manufacturer recommends using it together with skin brightening spot corrector, age defying retinol moisturizer, and daily purifying cleanser.
Q: Does it have a money back guarantee?
A: All Simple Beauty Eye Serum products are backed by a 90-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the performance of this anti-aging formulation, just return it for a full refund.
According to the manufacturer’s claims, Simple Beauty Eye Serum is an infusion of nature-inspired ingredients that rid the skin under the eye of wrinkles, dark circles, and other aging symptoms.
For instance, the product is said to enhance collagen synthesis thereby enhancing rapid skin regeneration. It is also said to me free of cruel ingredients like paraben, petroleum, and harsh sulfates making is safe for use on the skin. Lastly, the Eye Serum is very affordable compared to many other anti-wrinkle skincare products out there.
On the other hand, Eye Serum also has some drawbacks. For instance, the quality and performance claims by the manufacturer can’t be verified because the product has not been subjected to quality test in independent laboratories. That notwithstanding, this is still a great anti-aging formulation that you may want to try out.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
References1. Dermal Stability and In Vitro Skin Permeation of Collagen Pentapeptides (KTTKS and palmitoyl-KTTKS). Choi YL, Park EJ, Kim E, Na DH, Shin YH Biomol Ther (Seoul). 2014 Jul; 22(4):321-7. 2. Collagen stimulating effect of peptide amphiphile C16-KTTKS on human fibroblasts. Jones RR, Castelletto V, Connon CJ, Hamley IW Mol Pharm. 2013 Mar 4; 10(3):1063-9.
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."