Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Derma E Eye Cream Overview:
Derma E Eye Cream, US $17.59 for a 0.5 oz. tube, is a multifunctional eye cream product that commits to deliver a well-rounded formulation to relieve your delicate eye skin of all visible signs of damage, inflammation and aging, that includes crow’s feet, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.
About Derma E Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Derma E, yet another skin care line that boasts of fusing the latest in skin care science with the best that nature has to offer to promote healthier, more beautiful skin. Derma E is headquartered in the USA. It is committed to keep all of its formulations gluten-free, GMO-free, and soy-free and therefore suits people who are living these high maintenance lifestyles, that includes vegans. The company also takes pride at the fact that none of its products are ever developed or tested on animals.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s optimal hydration while simultaneously replenishing vital nutrients to support better eye skin health.
- Provide better protection to make your delicate eye skin more resilient to damage and aging.
- Facilitate faster skin renewal.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma E Eye Cream?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Amps up the hyaluronic acid naturally produced by your skin, it hyper hydrates your skin and help keep it that way for long periods of time.
- Pycnogenol: A proprietary antioxidant complex that shields your skin from further damage.
- Green Tea: Loaded with powerful antioxidants that protect as well as support repairs to facilitate the revival of your youthful looking skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative that helps facilitate faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover.
- Vitamins C and E: Powerful antioxidants that re-energize your skin cells and enhancing the rate of skin renewal.
Directions To Use:
Derma E Eye Cream is recommended for twice daily application after cleansing and toning. However, to make good use of its retinol content, use as part of your evening routine only. Vitamin A easily degrades when exposed to heat and sunlight.
- Derma E Eye Cream has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be gluten-free, soy-free, GMO-free and cruelty-free and therefore suits the restrictive vegan lifestyle.
- This product does not contain fragrances and, thus, should be safe to use on sensitive and reactive skin types.
- Based on a 12-week consumer study, the following observations were noted:
- 97 per cent of subjects noticed their deep wrinkles to decrease in depth and prominence.
- 86 per cent of subjects said that they experienced intense hydration around their eye area.
- This product can be drying and will not be suitable for use on all skin types.
- Derma E Eye Cream reviews indicate that not all users have experienced noticeable benefits from regular product use while among those who did see any improvements, many said that it didn’t last.
Does Derma E Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma E Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol and witch hazel.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Derma E Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Derma E Eye Cream reviews read:
- “I was intrigued to purchase this when I saw it in the sidebars of some magazine ads. The before and after picture of results looked great and so did their % of results advertised. Needless to say, I think this eyecream is great for under makeup, and it’s gentle and doesn’t sting. But I used the whole tube for well over 4 + months, and my fine lines were still there and something weird happened, my eye hollows seemed worse. I would discontinue this cream for a bit, and sure enough when I started using it again, it looked like I had no sleep. This is probably my skin being weird but it scared me enough to stop using. I’m not using anything now but I’m not going back to this.” — pinknika on MakeupAlley
- “I use this product once a day, my skin around the eyes is getting tight , I can’t be without it.” — Alfida on Ulta
Derma E Eye Cream appears to have all the basic prerequisites necessary to rejuvenate your aging eye skin. However, it appears that it lacks key components to make beneficial effects last for longer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.