What is Derma E Eye Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Derma E Eye Cream, is a multifunctional eye cream product that commits to deliver a well-rounded formulation to relieve your delicate eye skin of all visible signs of damage, inflammation and aging, that includes crow’s feet, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Derma E Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Derma E, yet another skin care line that boasts of fusing the latest in skin care science with the best that nature has to offer to promote healthier, more beautiful skin. Derma E is headquartered in the USA. It is committed to keep all of its formulations gluten-free, GMO-free, and soy-free and therefore suits people who are living these high maintenance lifestyles, that includes vegans. The company also takes pride at the fact that none of its products are ever developed or tested on animals. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s optimal hydration while simultaneously replenishing vital nutrients to support better eye skin health.
- Provide better protection to make your delicate eye skin more resilient to damage and aging.
- Facilitate faster skin renewal.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma E Eye Cream?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Amps up the hyaluronic acid naturally produced by your skin, it hyper hydrates your skin and help keep it that way for long periods of time. However if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Pycnogenol: A proprietary antioxidant complex that shields your skin from further damage.
- Green Tea: Loaded with powerful antioxidants that protect as well as support repairs to facilitate the revival of your youthful looking skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative that helps facilitate faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover.
- Vitamins C and E: Powerful antioxidants that re-energize your skin cells and enhancing the rate of skin renewal.
How to apply Derma E Eye Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Derma E Eye Cream is recommended for twice daily application after cleansing and toning.
- However, to make good use of its retinol content, use as part of your evening routine only. Vitamin A easily degrades when exposed to heat and sunlight.
Benefits of Derma E Eye Cream
- Derma E Eye Cream has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be gluten-free, soy-free, GMO-free and cruelty-free and therefore suits the restrictive vegan lifestyle.
- This product does not contain fragrances and, thus, should be safe to use on sensitive and reactive skin types. However, the combination of active ingredients is weak.
Disadvantages of Derma E Eye Cream
- This product can be drying and will not be suitable for use on all skin types.
- Derma E Eye Cream reviews indicate that not all users have experienced noticeable benefits from regular product use while among those who did see any improvements, many said that it didn’t last.
Does Derma E Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma E Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol and witch hazel.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream
Derma E Eye Cream appears to have all the basic prerequisites necessary to rejuvenate your aging eye skin. Also, the unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date. However, it appears that it lacks key components to make beneficial effects last for longer.