Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care
When you begin to notice fine lines and deep creases out of the corner of your eyes, you are not imagining it, and don’t shove it off thinking that tomorrow it will be gone — because it won’t. Better take action now or be sorry you neglected the first signs of aging.
No, you don’t need to schedule a Botox session, unless you are more than willing to endure the painful, numbing injections and pray that your skin doctor paralyzes the correct muscle on your face every time. Yes, when you start one session, you will have to keep coming back to get your shots again and again every three to four months.
If, however, you are willing to try topical creams, start your research here.
About Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care
One of the countless anti-aging, anti-wrinkle products available in the market today is GuerlainAbeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care which sells for $125 for 15 ml a jar. Expensive? True!
It is specially formulated to treat the delicate skin around your eyes, and make your eyes appear smoother, firmer and more youthful. It also helps improve the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles, and enlivens your tired look.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care
One of the first and most renowned global fragrance, makeup and skincare manufacturers to this day is Guerlain. What started out as a luxury fragrance company in 1828 has now grown into a a global brand that also formulates and sells makeup and anti-aging creams.
With GuerlainAbeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care, the manufacturer makes the following claims based on a satisfaction test among 32 women who applied the product twice daily within one month:
- Lifting effect: 91%
- On the upper eyelid: Anti-slackening action: 88%
- On the eye contour – Firmed contour: 84%, smoothed contour: 88%
- On the lower eyelid – Dark circles fade away: 75%, decongesting effect: 84%, more rested eyes: 88%
How Does Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care Work?
There is no available information that explains how all of the product ingredients come together to deliver product claims.
GuerlainAbeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care is loaded with moisturizers and skin conditioning agents that instantly flood skin with moisture and give it a lifting effect, and leave it feeling smoother and softer. The key ingredient is honey, a natural humectant.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care Ingredients
GuerlainAbeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care is made from the following key ingredients:
- Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, a skin conditioning agent which contains fatty acids that helps increase the skin’s moisture content as well as improve skin barriers. It also supports skin repair by binding amino acids, the building blocks of skin.
- Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, a skin conditioning agent that has the ability to deeply penetrate skin and moisturize it from within. It also serves as a delivery medium for other product ingredients so that these too deeply penetrate skin. It has antiseptic properties that help skin avoid infection.
- Glycerin, acts as a powerful moisturizer
- Pentylene Glycol, synthetically derived humectant that has the ability to lock in moisture and prevent epidermal moisture loss. Its antimicrobial properties make it a popular preservative component in skincare products.
- Honey, a natural humectant that supports deep and long lasting skin moisturization, and thus helps fight the signs of skin aging. It also has natural skin healing and antibacterial properties that help skin recover from damage.
Full ingredient list:
Aqua(Water), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Mel(Honey),Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-21, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Royal Jelly, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate,Tromethamine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Parfum (Fragrance), Peg-8, Terminalia Sericea Bark/Root Ectract,Terasodium Edta, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Bht, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Lactate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care Benefits
- Instantly moisturizes skin and makes it firmer
- Contains natural sources of antioxidants, Vitamin E and amino acids
Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care Drawbacks
- Product contains too many ingredients but no explanation is available on how the product works
Cleans skin. Tone. Apply GuerlainAbeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care. Using your finger, dot skin around your eyes with the product and gently massage in.
For external use only.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care Side Effects
- Fragrance content may cause irritation to sensitive skin types
- Product contains polyethanol which may cause damage to the central nervous system, organ damage, and possibly irritate lungs
Who can use Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care
The product is for men and women with mature skin but, not for sensitive skin types.
GuerlainAbeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care is too expensive but does not necessarily have a new technology or innovation in skin aging to offer. If you are convinced with the product formulation, go ahead and try it on you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.