LOreal RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream
Aging is not something anybody can skip all together or avoid showing up at all, not even if you’ve strictly followed a dermatologist prescribed skincare regimen for the past 20 years or, have never exposed your skin to the sun’s harmful UV rays during the same period! Sooner or later, you will have to deal with signs of aging that involve dry skin, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, puffy eyes, and even loss of facial skin volume which, together, make your skin rough and, well, aged.
With advances in topical, non-prescription anti-aging skincare systems, however, you would be wasting the science if you fail to harness the benefits these advanced anti-aging products can provide to your aging skin. L’Oréal’s Revitalift system, which has been around for a while, is certainly one product that has gained reputation for its effectiveness in reversing signs of skin aging.
About L’Oreal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream
Skin around the eye area needs special attention. That’s why you need an eye cream that’s been specially formulated to work on the delicate skin surrounding your eyes. The L’Oréal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream sells for $17.99 per 14 g jar. For this price, and for the high rating bestowed by users for product innovation and effectiveness, this product should be worth your every penny.
L’Oréal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream contains advanced, proprietary anti-aging skincare formulations, Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex. This product promises to reduce the appearance of eye puffiness and saggy eyes, decrease wrinkles, and firm up your lids.
Manufacturer information and its claims about L’Oreal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream
The L’Oréal Group is one of the most reputable luxury skincare and cosmetics brand worldwide, with presence in more than 130 countries. The Group is inclined to market only scientifically researched, well-crafted luxury products at affordable prices so that these may be accessed by the most number of consumers.
L’Oréal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream promises firmer and smoother skin in just four weeks.
How Does L’Oreal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream Work?
All products under the L’Oréal RevitaLift®system contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®and Pro-Tensium which, together, work via a Stimulift technology, powering up the skin’s natural ability to produce 8 natural lifters that make skin more elastic — elastin, perlecan, fibrilline, integrin, collagen III, collagen IV, collagen VII, and chondroitin sulfate.
Because skin around the eyes needs special attention, the L’Oréal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream is specially formulated to address its special needs. It deeply hydrates and locks in moisture around your eyes.
In a survey of 196 women conducted by L’Oréal, the following conclusions were reached:
- 78% agree that the product has an immediate tautening effect
- 73% agree that the product effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines
L’Oreal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream Ingredients
Active ingredients in L’Oréal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream are:
- Stimuplex, an advanced skin firming technology that instantly improves skin’s natural ability to produce 8 natural lifters for skin that looks naturally radiant and young looking
- Pro-Retinol A, a proprietary anti-wrinkle ingredient that powers up skin’s natural ability to renew itself and stimulate skin cell turnover
The full list of ingredients are as follows:
aqua / water, dimethicone, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, shorea robusta butter / shorea robusta seed butter, stearic acid, palmitic acid, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, peg-20 stearate, stearyl alcohol, paraffin, glycine soja protein / soybean protein, triethanolamine, caffeine, isohexadecane, phenethyl alcohol, hydrolyzed soy protein, acetyl trifluoromethylphenyl valylglycine, faex extract / yeast extract, polysorbate 80, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, acrylates copolymer, cetyl alcohol, retinyl palmitate, potassium sorbate, methylparaben, sodium benzoate, chlorhexidine digluconate, ethylparaben, phenoxyethanol
L’Oreal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream Benefits
- Noticeably younger looking skin in just 4 weeks
- Firmer, more lifted eye contour
- Research based and uses an innovative and advanced anti-aging system
- Dermatologist and opthalmologist tested for gentleness and safety
L’Oreal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream Drawbacks
Product still contains the following ingredients that can be potentially harmful to your health:
- Phonoxyethanol, shown to cause damage to the central nervous system
- Alcohols, which can dry up skin and cause skin irritations
- Parabens, which may affect hormones and therefore, control and regulation of certain body processes
- Gluten, which can cause allergies or cause allergies to develop
Line small dots around your eyes and gently rub in with massaging action until product has been thoroughly absorbed by skin. Use morning and night.
Always perform patch test prior to first use.
L’Oreal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream Side Effects
May cause irritation among people with high sensitivity to any of the product ingredients.
Who can use L’Oreal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream?
Men and women with mature skin.
L’Oréal RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream has a sound technology and years of positive consumer experience to back up product claims. The ingredients can use some updating to eliminate all components that are potentially risky to health. With this product, you will undoubtedly obtain the results you’re looking for in an anti-aging cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.