Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream?
Based on the manufacturer’s claim, Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance night cream is produced by the company Lakmé, an Indian cosmetics brand operating under Unilever. Lakmé started in 1952 as a subsidiary of the Tata Oil Mills. It was named after Lakmé, a French Opera, and the name of the counterpart of the Indian goddess of wealth, Lakshmi.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream ?
- Femmetrinol – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream ?
- Benefits of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream
- Disadvantages of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream
- How To Apply Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream
- Final Verdict:Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream
It began due to the then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru’s concern about Indian women spending too much on foreign exchange for beauty products and so requested JRD Tata to manufacture in India.
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream comes from a range of products meant to give your skin a lighter, brighter, and more even tone. It is a night cream that promises to nourish and repair your skin overnight to make it look fresh and glowing in the morning.
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream – Does It Really Work?
Lakmé also started in the beauty industry through hair treatments and beauty salons all over India. Since then, it has been known for its innovations, high-tech laboratories, and technical excellence which gave it its international profile.
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream is claimed to:
- Replenish, repair, and nourish the skin overnight for an illuminated, smooth appearance in the morning.
- Lighten the skin and minimize tanning.
- Even out the skin tone.
- Reduce darkening pigments, marks, dark spots, and blemishes.
- Control oil production.
- Get rid of skin’s dullness.
- Reveal lighter, radiant, glowing skin.
- Protect your skin from damage during the day.
What are the Ingredients in Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream?
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream ingredients include:
- Vita-Resorcinol: Reduces skin darkening pigments.
- Vitamin B3: Improves skin moisture and hydration to make it supple and soft. It also improves skin’s appearance and resistance against aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines by stimulating elastin and collagen fiber production. It helps even out the skin tone and protects from sunlight, the main cause of hyperpigmentation. It is particularly helpful for dry and sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
- Glycerin: A humectant that attracts moisture to the skin cells and stimulates them for rejuvenation. It also aids in treating infections, acne, and other skin conditions. It moisturizes and protects the skin by acting as a natural barrier against pollutants, disease, and infection. It effectively cleanses, nourishes, and enhances the skin’s appearance.
How to Apply Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream?
- After cleaning your face and applying toner, use this night cream before going to bed.
- Scoop out the cream onto your palm and dot onto your chin, nose, cheeks, and forehead using your fingers.
- Gently massage into the skin with your fingertips in upward and outward spiral motions for at least three to four minutes until fully absorbed.
- Use every night.
Benefits of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream
- Lightweight, non-greasy, applies smoothly and absorbs nicely into the skin. But may take much time to show visible effects that might not last for very long time.
- Comes in a travel-friendly packaging
- Moisturizes and leaves skin with a soft, smooth, semi-matte finish according to Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream reviews.
- Gives skin a healthy glow for a fresh and bright appearance in the morning.
Disadvantages of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream
- Can encourage oiliness the morning after application.
- Does not work very well in improving skin tone and lightening it instead only gets rid of impurities and spots.
- The unhygienic jar container makes it prone to contamination.
- Not for dry skin prone to breakouts.
Does Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Customer reviews report no Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream side-effects. The only worst thing described is its ineffectiveness to considerably lighten the skin or the risk of experiencing more oil production.
Final Verdict- Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream
The Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Cream effectively moisturizes the skin leaving it with a smooth, soft feeling in the morning. However, it does not lighten the skin and can cause excessive oil production on already oily skin types. Overall, other night creams within the same price range may elicit better results
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."