5 Best Moisturizers: Greaseless Matte Finish Moisturizers for Oily Skin
In a robust and still booming beauty and anti-aging industry that is currently worth more than a trillion dollars, according to the Global Wellness Institute, it has become commonplace to see highly targeted products. New, highly specialized niches are finally answering to the clamor for better solutions to every beauty and skincare concern consumers have.
5 Moisturizers that fit your Oily Skin
Even though a cleanse, tone, moisturize skincare routine has been preached for decades, the last part of the equation has not always been a great solution to people with oily skin types. Now, finally, a specialized niche caters to moisturizer for oily skin.
Below are 5 of the best performing moisturizers that leave your skin nourished and with a matte finish:
1. The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream, US$16.50, 1.7 oz.. Made with the skin nourishing properties of seaweeds, rather than the usual oily, synthetic emollients and skin conditioner. It works as a great moisturizer and, because of its smooth, matte finish, can also serve as a makeup primer.
2. Mineral Fusion SPF 15 Oil-Free Moisturizer with Mattifying Kaolin Clay, US$24.99, 3.4 oz. It combines the non-greasy, moisturizing properties of grapefruit with the mattifying effect of kaolin clay to create a wonderful, long-lasting skin hydration without the oily skin surface. Other than leaving your skin with a matte finish, kaolin clay is also a popular cosmetic ingredient because of its ability to bend light, making skin look smoother and helps even out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Getting this product on is like using a BB Cream in a transparent shade.
3. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Oil-Free Facial Moisturizer for Oily Skin, US$32, 1.35 fl. oz. This cream is a true blue multi-tasker. It moisturizes skin, absorbs excess oil, refines and tightens enlarged pores, and even provides skin with the powerful antioxidant protection of Vitamins C and E.
4. FORMULA 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil Free Moisturizer, priced at US$10 or under, 2.4 fl. oz. This product is made with a 100% oil-free formulation. It utilizes the natural, skin nourishing and barrier forming properties aloe vera. Bamboo extracts absorb oil to keep the skin surface appear matte and free from grease.
5. Grown Alchemist Matte Balancing Moisturizer, $69, 2 oz. Topped by acai berry and borago, this moisturizer for oily skin is loaded with botanical ingredients. Combined, these ingredients make this product deliver on multiple functions: moisturizing, plumping and firming, oil control, and improvement of dark pigments and other signs of skin aging<. All-organic and all-natural junkies will love its synthetic-free, chemical-free formulation.
Get going with the basics of loving your skin. With a skincare routine that does not leave out the important moisturizing part of regimen, there is no way to expect results that are less than perfect.