Shiseido Sports BB Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Shiseido Sports BB Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Shiseido WetForce Sports BB SPF 50+, US $38, is a tinted sunscreen that protects from UV but also one that enhances your naturally beautiful skin.
However it may cause rash or irritation on applied area.
Shiseido is a brand that has been committed to formulate and deliver high quality and premium skin care products since it was established in 1872.
Shieseido has been credited for manufacturing and distributing the world’s first ever lotion.
With a strong global presence, this luxury skin care brand has built a reputation for creating many innovative and pioneering products in the skin care, hair care, and cosmetics categories.
Shiseido Sports BB Cream – Does it Really work?
This product delivers the following benefits:
- Enhanced UV protection with the combined protective power of a chemical and a mineral sunscreen.
- Gives you a resilient stay on coverage to keep your skin looking smoother, tighter and better toned.
This product works by delivering a combination of chemical and physical sunscreen to shield your skin from harmful UV while also providing you with a sweat-proof and wet-proof coverage for a smoother, more even skin tone.
What are the Ingredients in Shiseido Sports BB Cream?
- OCTINOXATE (4.9%), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (15.0%): A chemical sunscreen, and a mineral sunscreen, respectively.
- Xylitol: Acts as a humectant, it draws in moisture from the surroundings to bring a comforting conditioning feeling to your skin, while simultaneously also promoting faster production of ceramides at greater volumes to strengthen your skin.
- Sodium PCA: Helps restore your skin’s moisture and keeps it from drying out.
- Sophora angustifolia: A botanical ingredient that leaves your skin better conditioned and help it stay moisturized over longer periods of time.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out. However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
Benefits of Shiseido Sports BB Cream
- This product is available in three shades — Light, Medium and Dark.
- This product restore your skin’s moisture and keeps it from drying out but it may cause skin rash.
- This product’s tint has a long wearing formulation that stays on even as you sweat and get wet.
Disadvantages of Shiseido Sports BB Cream
- This product does not contain potent antioxidants.
- Shiseido WetForce Sports BB SPF 50+ reviews indicate that the availability of only 3 shades makes it impossible for some, whose skin tones do not match these, to use this product.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Alternatives to Shiseido Sports BB Cream Reviews
- Elta Md SPF 44 Tinted Reviews
- Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 Reviews
- Fotoprotector Isdin Transparent Reviews
Does Shiseido Sports BB Cream Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including menthol and drying alcohol, both of which can permanently damage your skin with repeated product use and application.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs which enhance the penetration of toxic chemicals, including 1,4 dioxane, which it can become easily contaminated with during the manufacturing process.
- Increased risk for dysfunctions of the reproductive system due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for irregularities in estrogen levels and endocrine dysfunctions due to Octinoxate, BHT and parabens.
How To Apply Shiseido Sports BB Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Shiseido WetForce Sports BB SPF 50+ must be applied at least 15 minutes before basking in the sun, and make sure to reapply throughout the day, every 80 minutes or, after sweating profusely or, after getting wet.
Final Verdict : Shiseido Sports BB Cream
Shiseido WetForce Sports BB SPF 50+ can be deceiving because certifications stops at 50 where added sunscreen protection becomes incremental.
It comes with 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."