What is Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair?
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix, US $69 for 0.5 oz., is an anti-aging cream specially formulated to manage signs of aging around your delicate eye area.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair?
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair?
- How To Apply Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair?
- Benefits of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- Disadvantages of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- Does Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Have Any Side Effects?
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Review – Final Verdict
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair – Does it Really work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially designed and formulated to deliver the following gorgeous benefits for the satisfaction of your aging skin:
- Delivers much needed repairs to help restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance
- Strengthens your skin with Estee Lauder’s proprietary 360-degree Matrix Technology to make your delicate skin thicker, stronger, and better able to withstand future damage and aging
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels while improving the delivery of hydration functions to keep your skin well hydrated for up to 24 hours
What are the Ingredients in Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin, and help keep this moisture in to maintain skin moisture for up to 24 hours
- Peptides: Allow for more efficient and faster cell to cell communication, resulting to better coordinated mechanisms that help repair and renew your skin
- Phytosphingosine: Delivers a significant amount of moisture to help prop up your skin and smoothen the surface
- Yeast Extract: Has strong anti-inflammatory benefits that even help your skin fight free radicals that emanate from intrinsic, oxidative stress
- Chamomile: Has a soothing and calming effect that relieves irritated skin from redness, itchiness and swelling to enhance your overall skin tone
Benefits of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- In a consumer survey involving 154 women, 99 per cent claimed that their skin felt and appeared better moisturized while 90 per cent claimed that their eyes felt significantly more refreshed.
- The product comes with a unique massage applicator that helps improve the circulation around your delicate eye skin and enhance product absorption as well.
Disadvantages of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- There are too many toxic ingredients included in this product’s formula.
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix reviews
Does Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Have any side-effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs, which bind randomly with toxic chemicals during the manufacturing process, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and endocrine-related diseases due to BHT
How To Apply Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix must be used religiously at night as part of your evening skin care routine. Apply over your eye area after cleansing and toning, by gently massaging in with occasional tapping to better incorporate the product into your skin.
Final Verdict: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix is a blend of ingredients proven to work up improvements on aging skin. Although, the complex is not at all unique and can be found in most other eye creams at half the price.