Femarelle Unstoppable Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Femarelle Unstoppable Overview:
Femarelle Unstoppable, US $34.99 for 56 capsules, is a menopause-supplement specifically formulated to help post-menopausal women better cope with their new body condition and, thus, provide relief from multiple symptoms and discomforts associated with the last phase of menopause.
About Femarelle Unstoppable — Does It Really Work?
This product’s manufacturer is unknown. Although, its website lists the official product distributors in several countries worldwide. In the US, the distributor is Se-cure Pharmaceuticals, Inc. which, according to third-party sources is based in Israel. The product itself has been in the market for more than 17 years with a global distribution network. There is no other information available about the distributor though, nor is there any further information available about the manufacturer that will help establish its credibility.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver post-menopausal comforts and relief for women who have already undergone menopause and need a supplement to help maintain a healthy body and a sound mind.
- Help build and maintain bone health by protecting you from bone loss, helping you maintain the ideal bone density, and assisting in bone formation.
- Promote vaginal health.
- Improve moods, mindset and provide relief to anxiety and depression.
What Are The Ingredients In Femarelle Unstoppable?
- Dried Powdered Soy Derivative: Help balance out your hormones, bringing these to optimal levels to help relieve you from the discomforts associated with menopause, by delivering isoflavones, soy components that influence your estrogen levels.
- Calcium Carbonate: It helps your body improve its uptake of calcium in a form that can be easily assimilated by your body and use it for bone formation and development, a function which women who are 60 years and over have a growing physiological difficulty to facilitate.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): It helps relieve stress and depressive moods, this ingredient also eases migraines associated with menopause.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): Further promotes bone health by strengthening your bones and preventing fractures.
Directions To Use:
Femarelle Unstoppable is recommended for twice daily intake, each time taking just 1 capsule. This product may be taken with or in between meals.
- Femarelle Unstoppable has been specifically designed and formulated to support women who are in post-menopausal stage better cope with the new health challenges of being at this point in their lives.
- This product is all-natural, and does not contain any synthetic ingredients.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product will not cause any estrogenic effect to the breast and uterus.
- This product has been in the market for more than 17 years, a relatively considerable period of time which helps establish this product’s track record for safety.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network, although this supplement enjoys a global presence that spans 25 countries.
- Femarelle Unstoppable reviews indicate that this product affects people very differently.
Does Femarelle UnstoppableHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Femarelle Unstoppable:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to all of this product’s components.
- Increased risk for aggravating pre-existing conditions of the breast and uterus.
Femarelle Unstoppable prides itself for close to two decades of unwarranted safety track record. Still, when it comes to this product’s effect on different users, different people will continue to exhibit different responses to this product’s hormone balancing effect to your mind and body. In general, supplementation will only perform just as well as its suitability in making up for whatever is lacking or short in your system. This is why this supplement may or may not work optimally with your system, which is why you should be open to tryng out alternatives just in case your body does not respond well to this supplement.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.