Femme Balance Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Femme Balance?
Femme Balance is a progesterone supplement topically formulated for the relief of symptoms associated with menopause, particularly the accumulation of abdominal fat. More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following results:
- This product helps restore hormonal balance to taper off the impact of fluctuating estrogen levels to your health, including how your body stores fats.
- This topical supplement helps you either lose weight or, keep the weight off.
- This product helps you get a better quality of sleep so that you can wake up the next day with a better focus and in a more upbeat mood.
- It helps improve your sex drive and your connection with your partner.
- It enhances your skin’s health and youthful appearance.
Femme Balance – Does it Really Work?
This product works by delivering an external supply of progesterone. As this hormone is introduced to your body, it helps balance out the negative impact of sharply fluctuating estrogens. By doing so, the severity and intensity of your menopausal symptoms — hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and joint pains. Several components are also included to enhance your sex drive and to get you in the mood for sex.
What Are The Ingredients In Femme Balance
- Progesterone: Derived from natural sources, this hormone balances the negative impact of sharply fluctuating estrogen to relieve the symptoms and discomforts of menopause that you feel.
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil: It contains natural fatty acids that helps soothe inflammation while also improving the speed and quality of tissue repairs.
- Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale) Extract: This ingredient improves bone healing and relieves vaginal dryness.
- Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis0) Extract: A natural ingredient that normalizes your hormone levels and has been particularly linked to improving focus.
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax Officinalis) Extract: This ingredient is well-known to improve sex drive.
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Serrulata): It influences your sexual health positively to help normalize your sexual functions.
How to apply Femme Balance
One full pump of Femme Balance must be applied either on the abdomen, hand or thighs. Alternate application on these parts. Use the product once up to two times daily.
Benefits of Femme Balance
- It normalizes your estrogen levels and lessens the intensity and severity of your symptoms.
- This product is made with natural ingredients that have been demonstrated to have beneficial effects to your skin.
- There are no reported side effects linked to this product.
- This product is easy to use and dosage compliance is easy.
Disadvantages of Femme Balance
- This product introduces a hormone to your body which is formulated to affect your estrogen levels, a mechanism which some fear may cause even more irregularities in the body’s otherwise normal functioning.
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of efficacy based on clinical trials.
- There are limited user and expert reviews about this product.
Does Femme Balance Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer does not disclose of any. However, if you feel any unusual symptoms or develop any form of inflammation on your skin, stop product use immediately. Seek the advise of a healthcare professional if your symptoms persist.
Final Verdict: Femme Balance
Femme Balance helps your system strike a balance concerning your estrogen level. While this is a viable avenue to seek relief from the discomforts and side effects associated with menopause, users respond differently to this treatment route. In any case, it is always best for you to know what your options are and what each option’s risks and benefits are. Keep in mind that this product, along with other supplements for menopause, will have varying effects across users.
Frequently Asked Questions About Femme Balance:
- What is the Price of Femme Balance? This product costs $29.95 for a 3.4 oz. bottle.
- Where to buy Femme Balance? Femme Balance is exclusively available online via reseller and retailed websites.
- Does the Femme Balance come with money back guarantee? There is no mention of money back guarantee anywhere.
- Is Femme Balance approved by the FDA? Supplements like this do not need to be reviewed or approved by the FDA prior to market distribution.
- Who Should Use Femme Balance? This supplement is specially formulated for women undergoing menopause at different phases. It should be taken for the relief of discomforts and symptoms associated with menopause.
- Should I use the Femme Balance once or twice daily? Use this product once of twice daily depending on the severity and intensity of the symptoms that you feel.
- How long does one bottle of Femme Balance last? Depending on your application technique and frequency of use, one bottle should last you anywhere from 30 days to 60 days,
- How long will results last? Results last only while you are using this product. Supplement effect fades as soon as product application is discontinued.
- Can I use the Femme Balance with makeup? Certainly, this product should not affect how you apply your makeup.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."