Fillerina Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Fillerina?
Sometimes, waiting around for positive effects to happen to your lips is far more beneficial than getting results on-the-spot. When you have the luxury of time to wait for prettier developments to happen to your lips, there’s Fillerina Lip Volume Grade 2, US $89 – $129, a product that promises to deliver the following benefits to improve the appearance of your thin lips:
- Floods your skin with 6 kinds of hyaluronic acid, all of which penetrate your skin at varying depths and blend well with your skin.
- Attract moisture to your lips to give it a hydrating boost that firms and plumps it up over time and with regular, daily use but may cause redness and itching on skin.
- Causes your lips to gain volume without unnecessarily deliberately irritating it to make it swell like most volumizing lip products do.
- Smoothens out wrinkles and fine lines appearing around your lips.
- Allows for positive results to last from 3 up to 4 months.
Fillerina, founded in 2012, is a subsidiary of Swiss company, Labo Cosprophar, and has been recognized for formulating the first ever cosmetic filler that can be safely used and administered at home
What are the Ingredients in Fillerina?
- Matrifull: A proprietary complex that boosts the moisture content of your skin matrix while the product also fills in cracks and creases on your skin as active ingredients boost collagen production over time, with regular product use.
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that helps restore healthy skin moisture levels.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Available in this formula in 6 different forms, act as moisture magnets that attract moisture to hydrate and plump your skin. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans and peptides: Support skin renewal and regeneration.
How To Apply Fillerina
- Use Fillerina Lip Volume Grade 2 by pressing the pen-type container on your skin then using the roller to spread and massage in the product to become better incorporated in your skin.
- Apply product throughout the day, as often as desired, and complement moisture boost by drinking at least 2 glasses of water and following through with Nourishing Film.
Benefits of Fillerina
- Product contains 6 highly penetrating hyaluronic acid that have been proven to be easily blended with your skin and assimilated for use to boost moisture but may cause redness or itching on skin.
- Product is guaranteed by manufacturer to be alcohol-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free.
- Product builds up lip enhancing effects of the product, where beneficial results can last between 3 to 4 months.
Disadvantages of Fillerina
- Product is not formulated to give your lips an instant plumpness and firmness just minutes following application; it takes several days, 14 days on the average, for product to show noticeable improvements to your thin lips.
- Product contains butylene glycol, a highly irritating ingredient.
- Product is expensive with each package lasting only 14 days of day and night use.
- It causes allergic reactions like itching, redness or irritation on applied area.
Final Verdict :Fillerina
Fillerina Lip Volume Grade 2 offers a new approach to lip plumping. It does not give instant plumping effect but, gives results that lasts for several months after results become noticeable. However it causes allergic reactions like itching,redness or irritation on applied area.
The steep price tag, however, may be an impediment but, not to worry, there are other alternatives. It offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: