Crepey skin on neck bothers women and men much later than the crow’s feet around their eyes or the line that forms on their forehead.
The saggy neck often occurs without inviting a considerable amount of attention. As a result, people look for solutions on how to tighten neck skin much later in life.
Unfortunately, sometimes people look for solutions too late that even the power of the best neck creams may not be enough to help them smoothen deep neck wrinkles.
At What Age Should You Use A Neck Cream?
Still worried about that magic number when you should get on an anti-wrinkle regimen that includes a wrinkle cream for neck and chest? Well, don’t bother. It isn’t so much the age that defines when you should adopt an anti-aging regimen.
Other more important factors that you should consider in making that shift in your beauty routine are your daily activities and whether or not your skin is experiencing premature signs of aging.
Ask yourself the following questions to help you determine if it is indeed time to call in reinforcement to help you take better care of loose neck skin:
- Do your daily activities regularly expose your skin to sunlight? How long at a time is your neck skin struck by UV? The more exposed your neck skin is to the sun, the sooner you should expect your neck skin to wrinkle.
- Have you been using your sunscreen regularly? A well-formulated sunscreen can help you prevent or minimize the damage caused by the sun’s harmful UV to your skin.
- What is your skin type? If you have drier skin, it tends to age much faster than oilier skin types.
- What skincare regimen have you been following? If it complements your skin type, you’re on the right track but, if not, you might be in for trouble sooner.
- Have you been practicing a healthy lifestyle? Smoking, excessive drinking, stress, and late-night parties can all cause your skin cells to deteriorate both in terms of health and appearance faster. Higher consciousness about what you’ve been eating and if you’ve been exercising can both also affect how soon you should cope with aging neck skin.
The worse you score on these points, the sooner you should be incorporating one of the best neck tightening creams in your skincare regimen. That’s because you have a lot of making up to do.
According to Dermatologists, The Best Wrinkle Creams For Neck and Chest You Should Consider
Are wrinkles creams the best treatment for neck wrinkles?
Here’s the catch: not all wrinkle creams will work effectively on your neck wrinkles.
Dr. Bailey highly recommends you to use prescription tretinoin or, find a product that is formulated with a non-prescription retinoid. When using these products, make sure that you work up your skin to the formula gradually to prevent unpleasant reactions with the product.
Other than reaching for an extra firming neck cream, you should complement your anti-aging product with laser resurfacing, chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments.
They do not only help you tighten neck skin by supporting faster skin regeneration and turnover but also enhances the absorption of your anti-wrinkle products.
Should you start using a neck cream in your 30s?
Again, it depends on your skin and your overall health condition.
Do Neck Firming Creams Really Work? (Research Reports)
The best creams for neck wrinkles are similarly formulated with wrinkle creams made for use on the face and around the eye area.
According to a review of available studies on the effectiveness of anti-wrinkle products in wrinkle correction, the researchers pointed out that evidence exists that antioxidants and cell regulators (peptides) work best for this purpose. Therefore, these ingredients should work great for neck creams for aging skin.
Based on another study that sought to find out the most effective antioxidants that work for anti-aging skincare, researchers recommend Vitamins C, B3 and E.
They observed how these antioxidants are able to readily and deeply penetrate the skin when applied topically.
Top Rated Neck Creams of 2020
What is the best neck and chest cream?
The best way as to how to get rid of saggy neck and chest skin is to extend the attention and care that you have been rendering your face to these areas. A neck cream that delivers not just one but multiple benefits will help improve how you manage skin aging around these parts as well.
Other than that, keep in mind that since healthy skin begins with a healthy body and mind, you must also exert extra effort in keeping fit and sharp so that you may enjoy a more energetic, younger-looking skin all over.