EltaMD Foaming Facial Cleanser Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Foaming Facial Cleanser?
The product is manufactured by EltaMD. As per manufacturer claim EltaMD Foaming Facial Cleanser is a product that is used to gently cleanse the skin without causing any irritation. This cleanser helps in removing makeup, impurities, and oil in the pores and on the skin. But there is no clinical data for the effectiveness of the product.
Users can buy this cleanser online. A bottle containing 7.0 oz. costs at $25.00.
Foaming Facial Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
As per the manufacturer this cleanser contains gentle enzymes that gently loosen to aid in removing the impurities from the skin. This cleanser has an oil-free formula and is also pH –balanced. Therefore, it cleanses the skin without causing any irritation or drying the skin. This cleanser is manufactured by ELTRA MD Skin Care.
By removing the excess oil, makeup, and impurities, the skin may feel smooth and soft. Also, the cleanser removes makeup without leaving any residue. In addition, it helps in retaining the moisture hence the skin acquires a refreshed and healthy complexion. Consequently, the cleanser is free of harsh surfactants thus it is safe for all skin types.
Foaming Facial Cleanser contains a formula that is suitable for sensitive skin since it does not lead to any irritation. It helps in exfoliating the skin, but the user has to massage the cleanser into the skin and wait for thirty minutes for the formula to penetrate into the skin. To ensure thorough cleansing, reviews suggest following the usage directions offered.
What Are The Ingredients In Foaming Facial Cleanser?
The formula used in this cleanser is gentle hence can be applied on the sensitive skin. EltaMD Foaming Facial Cleanser ingredients are:
- Sodium Cocopyl Apple Amino Acid – It works as a skin conditioner.
- Purified water – Which helps to keep the skin hydrated.
- Dimethicone: It is a skin protectant and conditioner, humectant. Forms a protective barrier on skin for extra protection. Acts as an anti-inflammatory. However, it can also increase skin irritation.
- Sodium Hydroxide: This moisturizing ingredient gives hydration to the skin and locks the moisture inside the cells for a lasting hydrating effect. However it can cause itching or skin irritation
How To Apply Foaming Facial Cleanser
As per manufacturer suggestion:
- This cleanser should be applied to damp skin.
- The user should massage the cleanser in circular motion and wait for 30 seconds for the foam to form.
- Finally, rinse the face thoroughly.
- According to reviews, the cleanser is for cleaning the face.
Benefits Of Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Can be used for all skin types but few ingredients used in this product may cause skin dryness.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Promotes removal of dead cells.
Disadvantages Of Foaming Facial Cleanser
- It is only available online.
- It contains fragrance.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Does Foaming Facial Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
This cleanser aims at removing the buildup of impurities on the skin gently without irritating to the skin. Foaming Facial Cleanser side effects may be mild to none since it is a pH balanced formula. However, to avoid the occurrence of any allergic reactions, reviews suggest it is ideal to check on all the ingredients used during formulation.
Final Verdict: EltaMD Foaming Facial Cleanser
This cleanser is formulated using a formula that is oil-free and also Ph. balanced. Therefore, it might be safe to use on sensitive skin and all skin types. Using this cleanser, might aid in retaining the moisture in the skin for a refreshed and hydrated appearance.
Using Foaming Facial Cleanser might lead to a smooth and soft skin due to removal of dead skin cells on the skin. The cleanser penetrates deeply into the skin to get rid of the buildup caused by makeup or other substances. Using this cleanser helps in cleaning the skin ready for other products.
This facial cleanser is ideal for exfoliating and removing the excess oil from the skin. The formula used during formulation is oil-free hence is suitable for use on oily skin. This cleanser removes the impurities hence leaving the skin refreshed and healthy.
By applying this cleanser, the user may have a radiant and healthy complexion. Since the formula is Ph. balanced, the cleanser may not cause any irritations to the skin, therefore, can be applied to all skin types. However, it contains fragrance which might affect some of the users.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: