What Is Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser?
From the creators of the Dermal Institute, Dermalogica was conceptualized to provide professional skin specialists the professional-grade products that they need to deliver the highest quality service to their clients — a level of product quality not easily found in the market. The brand was established in 1986. Presently, it has a robust lineup of skincare products, all guaranteed professional grades. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser is a face cleanser that also delivers mild exfoliation to clear your skin of impurities but also to help hold off early signs of skin aging.
Ephamere Skin Cream Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Retexturizes Skin Suffering From Visible Signs Of Aging By Removing Dulling Surface Debris
- Ingredients:Vitamin E, Rose Flower Oil, Lactic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Weight:5.1 fl oz
- Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser has a creamy base that allows impurities to soften and dissolve into it faster.
- This product does not contain artificial colorants and fragrances but, ingredients used in this formulation may cause rashes.
- Product reviews say that this product delivers both instant and long-term skin improvements.
- This product had several users detest the “weird” and “unusual” smell.
- Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser reviews indicate that this product can feel too drying on the skin for users who reported having different skin types, and therefore may not be suitable for your skin or, not appropriate for twice daily use.
- This could be an expensive buy for a cleanser.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Facilitates skin exfoliation, and faster regeneration and renewal.
- Washes off impurities from your skin.
- Improves your overall skin tone while also promoting a brighter overall complexion.
- Enhance the smoothness and overall texture of your skin.
- Improves skin synthesis and strengthens it to give you an infection-free and blemish-free skin surface.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser?
Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates your skin gently, promoting faster skin turnover .
Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin, it also helps strengthen your skin surface and make it more resilient to damage and multiple signs of aging. However, it causes skin rashes .
Rose Flower Oil: Restores your skin’s moisture content, it also has natural toning properties that promote tighter pores and a smoother skin surface .
Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Softens toughened debris, dissolves these then, facilitates elimination from your skin .
How To Apply Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser?
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser must be used just like any cleanser.
- Use once or twice daily depending on your skin’s tolerance.
- Massage on skin, away from your eye area.
- The manufacturer recommends using this after Dermalogica PreCleanse, and then layering after with the Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF30 for your morning routine.
Does Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including lemon extracts and a long list of synthetic ingredients.
- Increased risk for diseases of the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Que: Where To Buy Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Que: Is Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser Effective?
Ans: No, there is no substantial evidence available to prove it is effective.
Que: Does Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser good for all skin type?
Ans: Yes, it is good for all skin type.
Que: Does Dermalogica have glycolic acid?
Ans: Yes, it effectively exfoliates the skin.
Final Verdict: Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser
Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser gives you skin beyond just being well-cleansed. However, as users have indicated, the added exfoliating benefit may be too harsh for a twice-daily cleanse, and, worse, the formula might not suit your skin well altogether. Keep in mind that skin dryness is one of the most common causes of premature aging, and that is not a compromise that you can take — ever.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: