Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
About Frank Body Coffee Scrub Overview:
Frank Body Coffee Scrub is not your ordinary exfoliant. This is a natural blend of coffee and vitamins that will get rid of skin dryness. Frank body formulated this scrub to nourish the skin and promote collagen production of the skin for faster cell renewal. Faster skin resurfacing means that you reveal your younger skin underneath.
Each pack of this exfoliating scrub 7oz of coffee goodness and costs $16.95 per pack at their official website. This product can also be found posted at their other authorized third-party retailer. This Frank Body Coffee Scrub review will reveal how this scrub works for your skin.
About Frank Body Coffee Scrub – Does It Really Work?
Frank Body is a high-spirited company that aims to undo the damages you have done to your skin. They manufacture non-toxic skincare products and make sure they are clinically tested. All the stuff they make are not tested on animals and are safe to use even for vegans.
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub can greatly improve the overall health of your skin with consistent use. These are some of the things you can expect from using this body scrub:
- Healthier and invigorated skin.
- Lighter skin complexion without redness and peeling.
- Remove blemishes and delay the signs of skin aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Frank Body Coffee Scrub?
Frank Body Coffee Scrub ingredients are mainly of coffee. Here is what’s inside every pack of this exfoliating scrub:
- Robusta Coffee Beans: This variety of coffee beans is packed with high caffeine content that rejuvenates the skin and gives it a younger glow. This stimulates the blood flow in the superficial layers of the skin to promote skin growth and repair.
- Almond Oil:This cold pressed oil is rich in antioxidants that keep free radicals from damaging the skin.
Directions To Use:
To maintain your skin smooth, this company recommends scrubbing with Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub at least twice a day. If there are patches of skin imperfections, you want to address, scrubbing three times a week can make the most out of it.
- Lightens skin, dark spots and even skin tone.
- Exfoliates the skin and increases the rate of skin cell renewal.
- Some users review report that this scrub is not as effective as it claims.
- This scrub can leave the skin a little dry.
Does Frank Body Coffee Scrub Have Any Side-Effects?
Frank Body Coffee Scrub side-effects are pretty rare. Some of the most reported side-effects are rooted from caffeine sensitivity.
- Itching and skin irritation can result from using this scrub. Severe allergies to coffee can lead to acne or even anaphylaxis.
Frank Body Coffee Scrub Customer Reviews:
Here are some Frank Body Coffee Scrub reviews from verified users from the internet:
- “I was so excited for this scrub to come in and was pretty disappointed when I started to use it. While it does make my skin feel smooth, so does my Aveeno body lotion. It’s nothing special. I used it on my face to see if it would help with my acne and spots like it said it would and it did absolutely nothing to help and I think it made it worse. Most of the scrub ends up on the shower floor and not on my body and I haven’t really seen much of a difference. Definitely not repurchasing and I would recommend you don’t get it either. I’m glad I tried it out, but I saw no benefits to it at all. The only reason I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 is because it did make my skin smooth after I washed it off like it said it would, but I didn’t really notice it being more smooth after I washed it off.” Dredzo – Amazon
- “I love all natural products and scrubs, but this scrub smells way too much like coffee. The bag gets all wet in the shower and it’s hard to scoop scrub out and it makes a total mess of the shower walls and curtains and floor. I feel like I spend more time cleaning up after it then actually scrubbing myself. It gets a star for being all natural.” Staci S.
Frank Body Coffee Scrub is an alcohol-free coffee scrub. It’s made of ground coffee and infused with vitamins that nourish the skin and renew the skin cells.
However, this scrub is a little costly for its quantity. Although its vegan certified, there are some side effects that some reviews mention. It can potentially dry the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: