GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser Overview:
GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser USD 40 for 6.1 fl oz pump bottle, is marketed as a non-irritating cleanser that can clear acne-prone skin. If you are thinking of buying this product, you should read this GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser review.
About GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Glytone is a product line of Pierre Fabre Laboratories, a skin care company with a mission to develop innovative solutions that can make a contribution to the well being, form beauty to health, of its users. The company works with skin care professionals in creating formulations that can achieve this goal.
The company has developed GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser in a way that it can:
- Clear pores.
- Remove debris from the skin surface.
- Gently exfoliates the skin.
- Clears up whiteheads, blackheads, and acne pimples.
- Deliver prolonged contact of salicylic acid to the skin for better blemish control.
What Are The Ingredients In GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser?
Here are some of the active GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser ingredients:
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid: This removes dead skin cells and addresses acne.
- Rice Bran Extract: This is a deeply hydrating anti-aging ingredient.
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract: This can prevent and kill the acne-causing bacteria.
- Carrageenan: This is used as a thickener and emulsifier to improve the texture of skincare products.
Directions To Use:
To make the most out of the facial wash, turn the pump of GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser counterclockwise to unlock. Dispense just a small amount of the cleanser to your palm, mix with water and create a lather. Massage into the skin using gentle circular motions. Rinse with warm water. Apply 2 times a day.
If you want to use it as a mask, apply a thin layer of the cleanser to your face and leave it on for 30 seconds. Rinse it off afterwards.
Since drying may occur when you use this product, start using it once a day then gradually increase the use to two times a day.
- The cleanser can also double as a face mask.
- This is specially formulated for acne-prone skin.
- The cleanser is free of parabens, oil, and fragrance.
- The cleanser has a low dose of salicylic acid.
- The cleanser may cause peeling and dryness.
- It contains cylclopentasiloxane which may clog pores.
- Some reviews claim that the cleanser leaves a sticky residue on the skin.
Does GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the reviews and ingredients list, GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser side-effects are as follows:
GLYTONE Acne Self- Foaming Cleanser is a cleanser that is formulated for acne-prone skin. However, it contains an ingredient that may clog the pores.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."