Kate Somerville D-Scar Review: Is It Suitable For Your Skin?
What is Kate Somerville D-Scar?
Kate Somerville D-Scar, US $48 for 0.66 oz., lets you see your skin unscarred and undamaged once again. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following welcome benefits for your skin:
- It delivers DS-7, a peptide that helps facilitate skin regeneration and renewal to smoothen and even out your scars.
- With a roller ball applicator, it enhances blood flow beneath the surface of your scar-affected skin which, in turn, supports faster skin regeneration and healing.
- Regular product use results to improvements in the appearance of scars.
What are the Ingredients in Kate Somerville D-Scar?
- DS-7: A peptide that delivers information down to your skin cells, prompting these to power up cellular level mechanisms that facilitate proper and faster skin repairs and regeneration.
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that helps soften your scar and reduce it thickness, eventually smoothening it out and making your scar less visible but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Glucoside: A Vitamin C derivative that helps revitalize your skin cells, making these gain efficiency in making skin repair and renewal processes happen faster and more efficiently.
- Glucosamine HCl: Helps restore skin tissues following damage, including scars.
How to apply Kate Somerville D-Scar
As suggested by the Manufacturer
- Use Kate Somerville D-Scar day and night, applying only on freshly cleansed skin.
- Always use sunscreen while using this product as some ingredients may be photo sensitizing, and sunscreen also helps prevent new skin damage which allows your skin to cope with healing your score.
Benefits of Kate Somerville D-Scar
- This product comes with a roller ball applicator which better blends in the product into your skin while also further stimulates skin healing.
Disadvantages of Kate Somerville D-Scar
- The manufacturer repeatedly makes mention of its secret ingredient, DS-7 but fails to provide an explanation of how this peptide works to stimulate skin healing.
- One Kate somerville d-scar review pointed out how this product, for the user, has resulted to clogged pores and acne breakouts.
- This product is manufactured with butylene glycol, a well-known skin irritant.
- This product uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which can affect your brain health at toxic levels.
Final verdict: Kate Somerville D-Scar
As per the claims Kate Somerville D-Scar can be a good addition to your skin care routine if you have a problem with scarring. Unfortunately, there seems to be very few helpful ingredients in its formula that can help deliver significant improvements to your scarred skin.
Currently the health and beauty industry offers a wide variety of acne treatments. While it is important to choose a product that is formulated to function best with an individual’s particular skin type, it is also crucial to consider several other factors before purchasing anti-acne products. More specifically, the best acne treatments should be able to penetrate deeply into skin. At the same time, a quality acne treatment will also contain ingredients that can minimize the appearance of skin’s pores, clear up any facial blemishes, and actually remove dead skin cells as well as black and whiteheads. Below are some of our most effective acne treatment products on the market today; each product is evaluated on how well it matches up with the previously explained requirements for a quality acne treatment.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."