ReTrieve Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is ReTrieve Cream?
As per the claims made by manufacturer, It helps to improve your damaged skin.Let’s find out! Whether ReTrieve Cream delivers what it claims.
Table of Contents [Show]
If your severe skin problem involves an acne outbreak or an extremely dry skin condition, that’s when the by-prescription only topical medication, Retrieve Cream, becomes helpful.
Retrieve is characterized by an off white colored cream that is normally prescribed for mild to moderate cases of acne. This cream is also prescribed for use on dry, sun-damaged skin and for the treatment of multiple signs of skin aging.
The active ingredient in Retrieve is Tretinoin, also a Vitamin A derivative, that promotes skin regeneration and skin cell turnover. It also helps eliminate the damaged top layer of skin by supporting skin cell repair and turnover on the epidermis.
Manufactured by iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Ltd, this product is expected to deliver visible improvements on your skin as early as the second or third week of use. More sustainable results may require up to six weeks or more of continued use.The price of this cream depends on the supplier or the retailer.
What are the Ingredients in ReTrieve Cream?
- Tretinoin (0.05%): It is the active ingredient that makes Retrieve an effective solution to your sun-damaged and acne affected skin. Tretinoin promotes elimination of dead skin cells, and facilitates more efficient production of new skin and its resurfacing.
- Propylene glycol: It is used in small amounts to keep products from melting in high heat or from freezing. It also helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However it cause skin irritation.
- Hydroxybenzoate: Hydroxybenzoate, also known as parabens, is an antioxidant and antimicrobal agent widely used in cosmetic products and as a preservative in packaged.
How To Apply ReTrieve Cream?
- It is typically prescribed for application at night.
- On the first night, the cream is applied then rinsed after 5 minutes.
- The same routine is followed for five more days, gradually increasing the time before rinsing to 10 minutes, then to 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, and finally 2 hours on the sixth day. If there are no irritations observed by the sixth day, the cream may be worn overnight starting on the seventh day onwards.
- Strictly observe doctor’s prescriptions.
Benefits of ReTrieve Cream
- When you use Retrieve, you can be sure you’re getting only highly potent wrinkle and acne cream. Positive results will surely follow.
- It help to manage your sun-damaged and acne affected skin but may cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages of ReTrieve Cream
- It cause side effects that include skin swelling, itching and redness>
- It also cause hyperpigmentation over skin areas under treatment.
- It may also cause burning and stinging sensation, thinned out skin, and severe photosensitivity..
Final Verdict : ReTrieve Cream
When you can’t take skin matters into your own hands, ask the experts. And, when you do, make sure to stick to the treatment guidelines that they tell you to do.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."