Kremotex Anti Aging Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Kremotex?
Kremotex is an anti-aging cream that purports to offer age-defying benefits that can be derived from apple stem cells and other key ingredients. Using this new technology, the manufacturer claims that visible signs of skin aging may be reversed as rapid rates of skin renewal is promoted.
Further claims highlight that this product has been formulated to tackle stubborn wrinkles and fine lines and is also capable of addressing other signs of skin aging including sagging and age spots. According to manufacturer claims, regular application of Kremotex results in less noticeable wrinkles and a more youthful overall appearance.
Who is the Manufacturer?
Kremotex is manufactured by Health Research Institute, a beauty company based in Los Angeles. In addition to Kremotex, this company makes several other products such as Kremovage, an anti-aging eye serum, and Phytotrinol, an anti-aging supplement.
There is an official website for Kremotex which is reasonably informative; however, other than the company contact details, there is very limited information regarding the manufacturer.
What are the Ingredients in Kremotex?
Kremotex is said to work using apple stem cell technology. Listed below are key active ingredients included in the formula:
- Malus Domestica – apple fruit stem cell extract: These are derived from a rare Swiss apple variety which has survived extreme weather conditions for many centuries. Its stem cells have demonstrated to help skin cells regenerate new skin at faster rates, eventually causing wrinkle depth to become shallower and sagging skin to become tighter.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – It supports hydration of the skin and may also help relieve skin irritation and redness to promote a more even skin tone.
- Olive Fruit Oil – This ingredient may reduce dry skin and flakiness while providing antioxidant protection.
- Licorice Root Extract – This ingredient may help to even out your skin tone by reducing discoloration such areas of hyperpigmentation.
- Nymphaea Caerulea Leaf Extracts – This ingredient contains several essential substances that may benefit aging skin such as flavonoids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. It also supports a reduction in cell-damaging free radicals with its antioxidant properties.
How Does Kremotex Work?
Kremotex works by helping your skin maintain a strong resilience against internal and external factors that speed up aging. Kremotex contains moisturizers that help reduce dryness, a major cause of premature skin aging, in addition to stem cells that may be capable of supporting faster skin cell regeneration and turnover. Other supporting ingredients help replenish nutrients your skin requires to regain its ideal health which results in a more youthful appearance.
What are the Advantages of Kremotex?
- There is some evidence to show that stem cells may inhibit and even reverse skin aging although the findings remain inconclusive.
- This product takes a multi-pronged approach to anti-aging skincare which helps cover more ground when it comes to protecting and supporting your skin.
- The product can be used by people of all ages and skin types.
- The manufacturer suggests that the product has a cumulative effect meaning that it works more effectively over time.
- The official website provides a reasonable amount of information regarding the product formula, purported benefits and results.
What are the Disadvantages of Kremotex?
- The formula contains Phenoxyethanol, a preservative and neurotoxin.
- Triethanolamine, used as an antimicrobial agent, may cause allergic reactions.
- Ingredient amounts aren’t disclosed so the overall potency of the formula cannot be judged.
- The formula is not fragrance-free.
- It appears that there is more water in the formula compared to any of the key active ingredients.
Is It Worth Buying Kremotex?
Kremotex may be able to help improve the appearance of wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging. But it is advised that before buying Kremotex, the consumer considers what solution would work best for their particular skin concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of Kremotex?
One bottle is sold for $66.65. You can save by purchasing in bulk – ordering 3 bottles costs $149.95 and comes with 1 free bottle, ordering 5 bottles costs $199.95 and includes 2 free bottles.
Who Should Use Kremotex?
Kremotex is for anyone, men or women, with aging skin although it can also be used by those simply wanting to protect their skin from developing common signs of aging.
How to Apply Kremotex?
Use Kremotex over skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and rid of impurities. Apply a generous amount regularly. It may take up to 90 days to see noticeable improvements.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, all purchases are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.
The inclusion of stem cells in anti-aging products has become very popular and there does seem to be some indication that they may have positive benefits on common signs of aging.
However, because the ingredient amounts aren’t disclosed for the Kremotex formula, there is no way for the consumer to know just how effective this product would be, and it is a concern that the stem cells appear so far down the published ingredient list.
Given the amount of other key active ingredients used in Kremotex, it may indeed provide added hydration, antioxidants and essential vitamins but it is not clear if it can really produce all the benefits claimed by the manufacturer.
Anyone looking for an effective anti-aging formula needs to thoroughly research all formula ingredients before choosing any one brand and take into consideration cost, manufacturer reputation and consumer reviews.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."