Kremotex Review: Is It Really Effective?
Kremotex Product Description
Kremotex, US $79.98 which is offered at a discounted price of US $39.99 per 1 oz. jar, is an anti-aging cream that boasts of the apple stem cells infused in its formula which is said to have regenerative properties that help correct and prevent signs of skin aging.
More specifically, this product commits to deliver on the following:
- Nourish and hydrate your skin significantly to cause your skin to appear denser and smoother
- Help relax your facial muscles to stretch back your skin and tighten it
- Lighten dark pigments on your skin and promote a brighter skin tone by inhibiting melanin formation
- Heal damaged skin and calm signs of skin inflammation before these show up as permanent damages or signs of aging on your skin
- With regular use, this product claims to have the power to reveal your brighter, more youthful skin
This product is manufactured by Beauty Blast, Inc. which lists its contact details on its official website.
- Apple Stem Cells: Claimed to have an extremely tightening and regenerating effect on your skin, this ingredient is also said to revitalize your skin cells, making these more resilient to environmental damage and signs of skin aging
- Peptides: More particularly, the manufacturer claims that this product contains peptides that stimulate collagen production at faster rates that result to higher volumes
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that helps relieve your skin from signs of irritation
- Olive Fruit Oil: Contains essential fatty acids that heals damaged and irritated skin
- Licorice Root Extract: Lightens dark spots and brightens your overall complexion
Kremotex must be used as part of your day time and night time skin care routines. Apply this product generously over your face, neck and chest after cleansing and toning.
- The manufacturer claims that the cream tightens your skin on the first 30 days of application, delivers higher collagen production at 60 days, then show a more rejuvenated skin at 90 days.
- All sales are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Discounts are offered on bulk purchases.
- Kremotex reviews that positively endorse the product are posted on affiliate marketing websites which clearly shows conflict of interest.
- There is very limited research proving that topical application of apple stem cells can help reverse and prevent signs of skin aging.
- The company behind this product does not seem to have any solid experience in skin care.
- Kremotex reviews, in general, do not provide a good reference when you are trying to reach a decision to purchase this product or not, as user feedback are limited and mostly available only on affiliate marketing websites.
Kremotex is a cream that looks like it does so much better at providing more information about the product compared to other anti-aging products offered exclusively online. However, manufacturer reputation and credibility of information provided remain questionable. These two criteria remain premium, and only a product manufactured by a company that wants to be accountable can offer you that.