Kremotex Reviews: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Kremotex, US $80 for a 30 ml jar, is an anti-aging-cream that has been claimed to deliver multiple age-defying functions. According to official manufacturer and affiliate marketers’ claims, this cream can correct visible signs of skin aging as well as protect mature and aging skin from prematurely manifesting wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, saggy skin, and other visible signs of skin damage that naturally appear as you age.
Unfortunately, while the marketing strategy is excellent, there is hardly any hard proof presented by the manufacturer that will show that Kremotex, indeed, can deliver on the claims made. Moreover, plant stem cells, the key ingredient in its formulation, is not backed up by solid scientific evidence that proves beyond question that topically applied plant stem cells improve skin cell health and vitality.
This cream will likely cause raised eyebrows as there is no information available about the company behind it, information about this product’s contents and functions are incomplete, and policies regarding purchase, order cancellations, product returns, and money back guarantees appear to have been crafted to deliberately confuse buyers.
Section 1: Kremotex Claims
Kremotex, unlike many other similar anti-aging products being marketed and sold online, maintains a product website where claims about how the product functions to benefit mature and aging skin are being shared.
According to the official Kremotex website, this anti-aging cream has been specially designed and formulated to deliver the following visible benefits:
- Improve your skin’s contour by firming up and tightening your skin.
- Promote thicker skin that is more resilient to visible signs of damage and aging.
- Make your skin appear tauter, denser, and lifted.
- Stretch fine lines and wrinkles to smoothen out your skin’s texture.
- Restore your skin’s pre-expression state by relaxing your facial muscles.
- Make fine lines and wrinkles appear less prominent and less noticeable.
- Promote a more even toned skin.
- Lighten dark marks, age spots, and other hyperpigmented patches on your skin.
- Enhance skin clarity and overall radiance of your complexion.
- Improve your skin’s protection from sun damage.
How does this product’s makers propose to deliver on these claims?
- Within the first 30 days of regular product application, the product works up your skin’s moisture content to ideal levels that are able to support the appearance of tighter and firmer skin.
- On the second month of use, the formula works to stimulate your skin’s natural mechanisms for collagen production, making the process more efficient and supporting your skin in churning out higher volumes of collagen at faster rates. This then facilitates more efficient skin repairs, rejuvenation, and renewal, helping your skin cope with damages to the extent that fine lines and wrinkles appear smoother and visibly faded
- By the third month, your skin is fully rejuvenated and youthful skin is restored.
- Results are buildable and visible improvements add up with longer-term application of the product.
Third-party Kremotex reviews, many of which appear to be affiliate marketing websites, proliferate the same long list of benefits that can potentially be derived from regular and long-term application of this cream. While the information shared are, more or less, consistent, it must be noted that most, if not all, of the third-party websites carrying information favoring the Kremotex product and label are affiliate marketing websites. In which case, these websites have a compelling reason to release favorable information to sell the product. Owners of these websites earn from pay-per-click or, commissions earned from actual product sales or, both.
Kremotex independent reviews are practically non-existent which leaves doubt whether or not favorable reviews are credible at all.
Section 2: Kremotex Manufacturer Information
Based on third-party sources, Kremotex has only been in the market for less than two years. This point is rather important because it highlights the fact that there is limited track record for this product’s success.
According to the Kremotex official website, this product is manufactured and distributed by Health Research Institute. Third-party websites, however, name Beauty Blast, Inc. as the company behind this formulation. There is no information shared on the website that establishes the company’s track record in anti-aging skin care. It appears that Kremotex is the first product the company has released in the market but, even that cannot be ascertained.
These facts fail to establish Kremotex maker’s experience in formulating anti-aging skin care product and does not establish the manufacturer’s credibility and willingness to be held accountable for any side effects that may occur due to product use.
More recently, the company behind Kremotex Cream also released two other age-defying products that are allegedly intended to enhance the anti-aging benefits that can be derived from Kremotex. These two products are listed below:
- Kremovage Firming Eye Cream. Also using a topical formulation of stem cells, this product has been specially designed to address the aging issues experienced around the delicate and sensitive eye area.
- Phytotrinol. It is an oral supplement that delivers phytoceramides and vitamins that help replenish your skin’s requirements for key minerals necessary to promote skin cell efficiency, aiding your skin in delivering faster rates of repairs and turnovers.
Adding new product offerings still does not establish its makers successful track record in anti-aging skin care. There’s no proof of successful nor highly effective formulations from this company that have been given any recognition. Claims that it is the “Number 1” cream are likely false advertising claims merely intended to capture people’s attention.
Section 2: Kremotex Pros
This product can be conveniently purchased online and discounts are available for bulk orders, as follows:
- 1 Jar: $80
- 3 Jars: $149.95
- 5 Jars: $199.95
- For trial purposes, you may also watch out for special offers that make 1 jar available for as low as US $40.
- Each purchase comes with a 100 per cent satisfaction guarantee or your money back that comes with a 30-day coverage, and shipment and handling fees are free for all orders regardless of amount or quantity.
Section 4: Kremotex Cons
- There is hardly any information shared about this product’s makers, making it impossible to establish both its credibility when it comes to formulating and distributing anti-aging skin care products, as well as its willingness to be accountable for results arising from product use.
- Although all purchases are covered by a money back guarantee, the allowed period is only 30 days which is hardly sufficient for you to actually see how your skin responds to this product. Besides, based on this product’s claims, it will take at least 4 weeks to 90 days of regular product application before improvements can be noticed.
- This product is expensive compared to other tried and tested anti-wrinkle creams that come from reputable labels. As for Kremotex vs. Stemuderm, however, the pricing is competitive.
- Although strong anti-aging claims have been made regarding Malus Domestica, apple stem cells derived from the Uttwiler Spätlauber, a rare breed of Swiss apple, there has yet to be any compelling evidence that topical application of stem cells can rejuvenate the skin. Here’s what we know:
- The US FDA has released a Public Warning against stem cell therapies. While this warning encompasses the use of human stem cells and their allowable uses, it is important to highlight that there has yet to be any compelling evidence to prove that plant stem cells, such as the one which Kremotex is formulated with, can bring improvements to human skin.
- Kremotex claims that its formula can stimulate collagen production. This claim, however, has not been approved by the US FDA. According to an FDA Guideline,”products intended to affect the structure or function of the body, such as the skin, are drugs…” which merit an FDA approval. Kremotex is not approved by the FDA and stimulating collagen production, therefore, does not hold any merit.
- A study that attempted to find out the anti-aging effects of stem cells extracted from the Uttwiler Spätlauber (Swiss Apple) was able to demonstrate how the stem cell preparation was able to deliver improvements to aging skin, using specific measures adopted by the study. However, just because Kremotex claims it also used stem cells from the Uttwiler Spätlauber, it does not mean that using Kremotex will deliver the same results. Other factors come into play, that includes reaction with other ingredients in the formula, where ingredients are sourced, how these were extracted, and at what concentrations these are present in the formula.
- This product contains fragrance ingredients which, according to the 1998 report of the EU Scientific Committee on Cosmetic Products and Non-food Products, is a top allergen affecting at least 1 in 50 people. This means this product may not be suitable for use by a considerable number of potential users but most especially those who are aware that they have sensitive and reactive skin.
- Based on the information made available on the Kremotex website, the makers of this cream has not presented any scientific evidence, not even a customer satisfaction survey result, that will specifically support claims made about this product. The way the website handled evidence is indirectly inferring to studies or quotes from reputable websites, such as DailyMail.com, or personalities, like Dr. Oz, to establish proof that the ingredients in its formula, including stem cells, are capable of rejuvenating mature and aging skin. However, it must be noted that many factors affect the potency of ingredients to deliver age-defying results.
- Kremotex independent reviews are nowhere to be found, limiting the independent resource available to assess this product for efficacy and safety. Most Kremotex reviews are provided by third-party affiliate marketing websites that clearly have an interest in selling this product and, therefore, provide unreliable information about this cream.
Section 4: Kremotex Ingredients
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Stem Cell Extract: stem cells derived from the Uttwiler Spätlauber (a rare Swiss apple) which is believed to be enriched with age-defying components that help facilitate faster rates of skin regeneration and permit more frequent turnovers which, combined, help keep your skin younger and healthier looking.
- Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, it serves several anti-aging benefits, including providing antioxidant protection, improving the energy level of aging skin cells, and promoting a more radiant complexion.
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7: This is a proprietary compound that helps your skin cells fight damage, aging and deterioration by resisting inflammation.
- Shea butter: It contains essential fatty acids that help calm skin irritations as it deeply penetrates to condition and moisturize your skin.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Also Vitamin C, it is a powerful antioxidant that also delivers astringent properties that enhance your skin tone and promote a more radiant complexion.
- Iris Padilla Leaf (Stem Cell) Extract: It supports even faster rates of skin cell regeneration to keep your skin on top of repairs necessary for it to better cope with damage and aging.
- Nymphaea Caerulea Leaf (Stem Cell) Extract: Derived from a water lily, this promotes a more resilient skin to help it better resist internal and environmental causes of damage and aging.
- Alpha Arbutin: It promotes lighter skin tone by blocking key pathways that stop excessive melanin production.
Section 5: Possible Side Effects Of Kremotex
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Kremotex Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and benzoic acid.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine and Paraffinum Liquidum.
Section 6: Customer Reviews On Kremotex <3 negative, 1 positive>
- “This cream is high on promises but delivers very few results. They neither have a money back guarantee. This anti-aging cream leaves a greasy feeling on the face which sometimes feels like irritation all over the face.” — kathycharles on MakeupAlley
- “I wanted this cream to work so badly on my sensitive skin. Too bad I didn’t immediately notice it contained fragrance ingredients and I suspect that was what broke me out so badly that it took me more than four months to clear my skin.”
- “For the hefty price that comes in such a tiny jar, I was expecting more. I can say that I’ve tried many inexpensive drugstore wrinkle creams that showed results much sooner and much more noticeable than Kremotex can ever probably deliver. Third month into the regimen, I still can’t see any improvements. Boo!”
- “I like this cream. Normally I break out for a couple weeks every time I switch to a new product, but not this time. It doesn’t feel greasy when I put it on, or even after I’ve been wearing it for a while. It’s too early to tell if it’s making a huge difference in my wrinkles, but I really like the smell and feel of it so far.” — Mario Caruso on DietsInReview
Overall, this product makes tall promises. Unfortunately, very little information to backup claims made about this product has made it to press. Add to that the equally unfortunate fact that most of the websites carrying favorable information about this product appear to be managed by affiliate marketers. It’s difficult to grow any liking for a product that does not have a clear scientific evidence behind it to back it up.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.