La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Cream?
Manufacturer explains the start of the company which took place On the pristine shores of Switzerland’s Lac Leman, Clinique La Prairie was founded with a single purpose: to offer a path a rejuvenation. Dr Paul Niehans, a brilliant graduate from Zurich University, was convinced that science was the key to unlocking the secrets of eternal youth. After years of research, he made a breakthrough in 1931 at the clinic, developing cellular therapy-with astonishing results.
La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night is sold for $300 for every 1.35 oz. bottle.
La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Cream: Does it really work?
La Prairie, a luxury skincare line, goes all the way down to the cellular level to give you youthful skin in its Cellular Power Collection.
La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night is specifically formulated to complement the natural rejuvenation and treatment capabilities of your skin, a large percentage of which happens at night while you sleep. The result? It lets you wake up to a visibly and noticeably recharged and renewed skin that is smoother, softer, brighter and more evenly toned.
What are the ingredients in La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Cream?
La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night is made with the following key ingredients:
- Water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butylene Glycol: beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
How to Apply La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Cream
- Use product only on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin.
- Apply on the face, neck and décolleté.
Advantages of La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Cream
This product is made from highly potent ingredients that are well-known to improve aging skin health.
Disadvantages of La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Cream
This product is made with hormone-mimicking parabens which can disrupt hormone-regulated body processes.
It also contains phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxin.
The product is very expensive.
Final Verdict- La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Cream
Beauty comes with a price. When it comes to La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night, are you willing to spend $300 for a bottle?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: