La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Review: Does it Work?
Aging skin is tough to manage. You know that and skin manufacturers do as well. Yet, some solutions are better than others. In skincare, the price tag must be commensurate with the science inside the bottle.
La Prairie Night Cream Description
La Prairie, a luxury skincare line, goes all the way down to the cellular level to give you youthful skin in its Cellular Power Collection.
La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night is specifically formulated to complement the natural rejuvenation and treatment capabilities of your skin, a large percentage of which happens at night while you sleep. The result? It lets you wake up to a visibly and noticeably recharged and renewed skin that is smoother, softer, brighter and more evenly toned.
La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night is sold for $300 for every 1.35 oz. bottle.
La Prairie Night Cream Ingredients
La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night is made with the following key ingredients:
- RetinylPalmitate, a stable derivative of Vitamin A which facilitates rapid skin cell turnover to eliminate the dry and damaged outer layer of the skin and keep young skin on the surface
- Perfluorodecalin (PFD), provides your skin a steady supply of oxygen to aid in various cell repair and regeneration processes
- Cellular Power Complex, re-energizes skin in performing cell restructuring functions while also providing protective function that shields skin from free radicals
- Salicornea Extract, improves the skin’s capability to capture and lock in moisture
- Sunflower Seed Oil, rebuilds the skin’s protective barrier to keep moisture in and shield skin from environmental stressors
- Grapefruit Extract and Vitamin E, deeply moisturize skin while also raising the skin’s capability to fight the cell-damaging effects of antioxidants.
This product is made with the following ingredients: Water, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Hydrolyzed Potato Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer, Tea-Carbomer, GossypiumHerbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG/PPG-10/2 Ricinoleate, Glycereth-26, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sea Whip Extract, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, EverniaFurfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Lecithin, ButylphenylMethylpropional, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Chlorphenesin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide
La Prairie Night Cream Directions
Use product only on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin. Apply on the face, neck and décolleté.
La Prairie Night Cream Advantages
This product is made from highly potent ingredients that are well-known to improve aging skin health.
La Prairie Night Cream Disadvantages
This product is made with hormone-mimicking parabens which can disrupt hormone-regulated body processes. It also contains phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxin.
This product is very expensive.
Beauty comes with a price. When it comes to La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night, are you willing to spend $300 for a bottle?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: