Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer?
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a product which is meant to hydrate your skin to ensure that you keep a soft looking skin. It is known to help protect your skin from being damaged by free radicals, sun burns and other environmental stressors. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
This Moisturizer ensures that you keep a healthy looking skin. It ensures that you realize a dewy glow and healthy skin. The reviews available for this product indicates that majority of the users are contented with its results.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
This is a product that has formulated by Laura Mercier. It is a skin care product which is well known to be perfect blend of makeup and skincare. It is a lightweight formula which provides best shield from the damaging rays, sun’s harmful effects with its extensive spectrum of Spf 20 Uva/Uvb sunscreen.
The manufacturer claims the following about Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer:
- It is meant to work perfectly for all skin types.
- It is used to hydrate your skin and help in softening the fine lines with its sheer hint of color.
- It results to a dewy glow and health skin.
- It is known to protect your skin from being damaged by free radicals, UV rays and sun’s rays.
- It is known to reduce the risk of irritation and allergy.
What Are The Ingredients In Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer?
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer ingredients are summarized below:
- Sodium hyaluronate– it is responsible in hydrating your skin and helps in softening and easing dry, fine lines.
- Vitamin C and E– they protect your skin from being destroyed by environmental factors to help you keep a healthy skin.
- Octyl methoxycinnamate- it is known to help protect your skin and absorbs ultraviolet light.
- Methyl anthranilate– it is used as a fragrance.
- Purified water– it is known to act as a solvent.
- Kalaya oil– help soothe the skin’s irritations.
- Dimethicone– keeps the required amount of moisture in your skin. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
How to apply Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
- For perfect working of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, apply small amount to your face suing its egg-shaped sponge.
- You should concentrate on one area to help blend it well and you should use it after your favorite Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.
Benefits of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
- It evens your skin and enhances its look. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It helps to soften dry and fine lines for a smooth skin.
- It helps protect your skin from being damaged by environmental stressors.
Disadvantages of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
- The customer reviews are few and this makes it difficult to assess its reliability.
- Exact quantities of the ingredients have not been provided.
- It is sold through online.
Does Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer has not indicated Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer side-effects in the website. Therefore find more about the product to determine if it causes side effects or not.
Final Verdict: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer refers to a formula that is meant to protect your skin from being damaged by sun’s rays, free radicals and UV rays. It helps hydrate your skin and ensures that dry and fine lines are softened. Also, Unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is available in 3 formulas for you to choose from. The customer reviews also implies that higher percentage of people were satisfied with its results. However, do more research also on its ingredients before you settle to purchasing it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."