Loreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm ReviewAdvertising Disclosure ?
If you have been on an anti-wrinkle skin care regimen for a while, you probably already observed how the same products with seemingly similar claims and even ingredients are differently priced — some surprisingly cheap, while some are astoundingly expensive. This disparity will lead one to naturally question, ‘Why?’
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information, and Price Details
L’oréal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm makes anti-wrinkle promises that are no different from many other eye creams, serums, and gels.
This product offers to brighten darkened skin around your eyes by flooding it with nutrients and moisture that fill up the many cracks and creases on matured, aging skin.
This beneficial boost causes your skin to become plumper, and with regular use, reduces the prominence and visibility of even the most stubborn wrinkles that have taken a piece of real estate on your skin.
Moreover, L’oréal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm relaxes skin in your eye area by soothing constricted veins, thereby improving blood and oxygen circulation. Consistent and religious application relieves puffy eyes to give you a refreshed, more energized look and a brighter complexion.
Infused with a thick list of ingredients that combine moisturizers, emollients, essential oils, balms, and beneficial minerals, the L’oréal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm is available for you to test, explore, and experience for just $20.
L’oréal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Calcium, supports skin firmness by inhibiting skin sagginess
- Essential oils, because these closely resemble skin, are easily assimilated by your skin cells for use in its skin renewal and restructuring processes
- Balms, which relieves constricted veins underneath your skin
Following are this product’s full list of ingredients:
aqua / water, paraffinum liquidum / mineral oil, glycerin, isocetyl stearate,hydrogenated polyisobutene, cyclohexasiloxane, butyrospermum parkii butter / shea butter, cera alba / beeswax, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100, stearate hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane, sulfonic acid, prunus armeniaca kernel oil / apricot kernel oil, zea mays oil / corn oil, cera microcristallina / microcrystalline wax, paraffin, royal jelly extract, sorbitan, tristearate, calcium pantetheine sulfonate, dimethicone, copernicia cerifera cera / carnauba wax, caffeine isohexadecane, sodium hydroxide, ascorbyl glucoside, disodium edta, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis oil / passiflora edulis seed oil, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, acrylates copolymer, oryza sativa bran oil / rice bran oil, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, ci 16035 / red 40 ci 77492 / iron oxides
Apply L’oréal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm day and night on clean skin for best results.
Pros & Cons
This product is reasonably priced, and its ingredients are likely to yield as its maker claims. However, its claim of being safe for use on sensitive skin may be questionable because of the presence of several botanical ingredients that can potentially irritate sensitive skin types.
You May Also Want To Read – Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm Reviews
Vanity is a valid concern, and it’s human nature to try to delay wrinkle formation or even reverse it. However, more attention should be given by manufacturers and consumers alike on product formulations and safety of ingredients, particularly when hormone-mimicking parabens and neurotoxic phenoxyethanol are present.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."