L’Oreal White Perfect Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
L’Oreal White Perfect Overview
L’Oreal White Perfect is an acne cream which helps to reduce dark spots and manage melanin creation of the skin cells to give even skin tone and fair complexion. Tourmaline Gemstone is incorporated on this cream to stimulate microcirculation on the surface of the skin and give you a rosy and lively glow. This day cream gives long-lasting moisture to the skin to battle dryness and counters the damaging effects of the environment.
A 50ml tub of this whitening day cream costs about $25-30. This review will help you know this lightening cream better.
About L’Oreal White Perfect – Does It Really Work?
L’Oreal Paris is a top brand that delivers fast results to address skin issues. This company is known across the globe with stores present in 120 countries. L’Oreal aims to provide people with excellent results by delivering superior formulations backed by research and clinical testing. With over a century of experience in manufacturing skin care and cosmetics, they have developed a wide selection of products for different types of skin. They have developed L’Oreal White Perfect to provide a day cream that protects and lightens the skin.
This day cream by L’Oreal promises and claims to give you a better skin health by giving your skin the following effects:
- This cream evens out skin complexion to give you a more beautiful skin.
- It stimulates the skin circulation that reaches the outermost layer of the dermis to give a rosy and youthful glow to your skin.
- Protects the skin from sun-damage to prevent skin darkening and sunspots.
What Are The Ingredients In L’Oreal White Perfect
L’Oreal White Perfect ingredients are a combination effective extracts and synthesized components to deliver fast results. Here are some of the ingredients this cream contains:
- Sunscreen: This day cream is formulated with sunscreen to ensure that you are protected from the harmful UV of the sun.
- Humectants: A number of moisturizing ingredients were included in this cream to keep the skin hydrated.
- Tourmaline: This gemstone stimulates the circulation on the surface of the skin to give it a rosy glow.
Directions To Use
After cleansing the face and conditioning it, apply a thin layer of this cream. Spread it evenly on the face, neck and décolleté until absorbed. Make sure that this cream is fully absorbed before applying makeup. Applying L’Oreal White Perfect night cream will increase the rate of skin lightening.
- With consistent use, users can expect lighter skin complexion and even skin tone.
- L’Oreal White Perfect reviews state that this cream gives the skin lasting moisture.
- Protects the skin from sun-damage.
- This cream is a little more expensive than its competitors.
- L’Oreal White Perfect reviews revealed that some users had had an allergic reaction to some ingredients.
- It contains parabens that is a known carcinogenic agent.
Does L’Oreal White Perfect Have Any Side-Effects?
L’Oreal White Perfect side-effects can be attributed to some ingredients that are not vegan-friendly and can cause potentially alarming symptoms. Discontinue using this cream on the first sign of allergy or side effect.
- Parabens are added to skin care formulations to prolong its shelf life. However, this ingredient is known to be a cancer-causing agent.
- Fragrance and alcohol can lead to skin dryness. Some adverse reaction from fragrant ingredients that range from rashes to severe allergy.
L’Oreal White Perfect Customer Review
This cream is thick and a good moisturizer
“Only a little amount is enough for the whole face and neck so it will last long Brings bright glow on the face when applied consistently.preferred for dry skin and very much protective from UV. Makes your skin feel glowing,smooth&soft.You don’t need any other cosmetic!! Just give it a try!” Drneha Pareek – Amazon.in
“Did not like the product at all. It clogs the pores and feels a bit harsh on the skin.
The night cream of the same range is in fact a really good buy. I have extremely oily skin and it further aggravated the problem. The formulation is very thick and I would definitely not recommend it for people with oily skin. It might work for dry skin people as it is highly moisturizing. Also it leaves white residue on the face which looks quite unattractive.” Amazon Customer – Amazon.in
L’Oreal White Perfect day cream is manufactured by a credible brand that has sustained top quality over the years. This cream gives the skin beneficial effects that leaves it moisturized and protected from the sun while regulating the skin’s melanin creation to promote skin lightening.
However, reviews about this lightening cream found that it is a little costly and has some ingredients that may cause potential skin ailment in the future. Parabens, fragrance, and excessive alcohol is something you must avoid when choosing skincare products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: