Make Up For Ever Lip Booster Hydra-Plump Serum Review: Is It Good?
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Lip Booster Hydra-Plump Serum, US $23 for 6 ml, is a product developed by the brand in response to the HD resolution of modern devices, so that your skin, including your lips, appears flawless and silky smooth under optimal quality lighting and video recording.
This product commits to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- Better hydrated skin protected from dryness and damage
- Formulated with essential oils, hyaluronic acid and loofah oil, this product functions to lock in moisture and keep your skin feeling comfortable for a long time
- With regular use, this product significantly improves your lips’ health and appearance
Available in Universal (neutral) and Cinema (blush pink) shades, this product is manufactured by Makeup Forever Cosmetics, a brand founded by Paris-based makeup artist, Dany Sanz, and committed to deliver professional standard pigments and formulas that will add life and drama to an everyday skin.
Make Up For Ever Lip Booster Hydra-Plump Serum Ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps make up for lost moisture from your lips by acting as a humectant that attracts moisture from its surroundings and keeps this locked in your skin for a lasting hydrating feel
- Loofah oil: Consists of fatty acids that gives your lips an ultra hydrating feel that lingers over a prolonged period
- Emollient oils: Gives your skin a soft, supple texture, and a silky, shiny and glowing appearance
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Lip Booster Hydra-Plump Serum is intended to be used on cleared and cleansed lips in the morning and, if preferred, also at night, under your lip pigment products. Simply coat your lips once up to twice using the applicator then, wait for the product to seep in and dry before layering with your lip color.
- Primes and preps your lips during a regular, daily makeup routine
- Gives your skin a hydrating boost with a combination of synthetic ingredients, botanical extracts, and essential oils to leave skin feeling moisturized and better conditioned
- Brings out the natural, best beauty of your lips, and comes with a lightly pigmented variety for added lip color and glow
- Product contains highly irritating components in its formulation that include fragrance ingredients and benzyl alcohol, making this product not recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin; with long-term use, these ingredients can cause permanent damages to your lips
- Product uses parabens as preservatives; these are toxic chemicals that can cause adverse effects to your health and possibly passed on from mother to her children during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, and PEGs, toxic chemicals that affect the brain and nerve health, and which can become contaminated with carcinogen, respectively
- Full ingredients list is not fully disclosed and manufacturer fails to provide helpful information that explains how this product works
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Lip Booster Hydra-Plump Serum has a basic moisturizing formula that will definitely leave your lips craving for more. It may be enough for some but, if you feel that you need more, now is not the time to stop.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: