MD Solar Sciences SPF 30 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is MD solar sciences SPF 30?
MDSolarSciences brands itself as a skincare company that is at the forefront of formulating innovative skincare products. Formulated based on the latest developments in skincare science and technology, sun protection products that carry the label are designed based on the research and experiences of leading skin cancer experts.
MDSolarSciences Mineral Creme SPF 30 UVA-UVB, US $32 for 1.7 oz., is a tinted mineral sunscreen that protects and gives your skin a flattering coverage to hide skin imperfections.
MD solarsciences SPF 30 – Does It Really Works?
This product works by combining mineral sunscreen actives with antioxidants and moisture-enhancing ingredients, all of which working towards giving your skin optimum protection.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Delivers lightweight, non-greasy mineral sunscreen protection that stays on your skin and won’t slip
- Improves your skin tone and gives it a flawless cover up that subtly but effectively conceals your skin imperfections
- Boost UV and free radical protection by delivering powerful antioxidants
- Prove you with protection that is water resistant and that will last for longer
What Are The Ingredients In MD solarsciences SPF 30?
- ProVention- R™ Liposome: A proprietary complex that consists of high performing antioxidants that shield your skin from aging and damage by neutralizing free radicals
- Titanium Dioxide (2.0%): It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity. However, this stated thsat you may get premature aging of skin or photo-aging!
- CoQ10: Also known as ubiquinone, this ingredient attracts moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin.
- Vitamins C and E: Powerful antioxidants that boost each other’s beneficial effects on the skin, provide your skin with added protection from UV as well as in neutralizing free radicals. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
How To Apply MD solarsciences SPF 30
- As, per the manufacturers of MDsolarsciences Mineral Creme SPF 30 UVA-UVB must be applied everyday, with the first application of the day ideally after you take a shower.
- Spread the product evenly on your skin at least 15 minutes before stepping outdoors and keep reapplying the product every 2 hours throughout the day or, after sweating hard or getting your skin wet.
Benefits Of MD solarsciences SPF 30
- The formula has a lightweight consistency that spreads easily, beautifully covers your skin imperfections, and leaves your skin with a mattified finish.
- The cream goes on well under makeup, preps your skin to receive your coverage and keep it there.
Disadvantages Of MDsolarsciences SPF 30
- This product contains several synthetic ingredients that can potentially cause irritations particularly when you have sensitive skin.
- MDsolarsciences Mineral Creme SPF 30 UVA-UVB reviews are mixed when it comes to how well this product sits under makeup.
Does MDsolarsciences SPF 30 have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients depending on your history of allergic reactions to one or more of these components
- Increased risk for clogged pores and breakouts due to silicones and mineral sunscreen actives
- Increased risk for developing more photosensitive skin due to Butyloctyl Salicylate, a UV absorber that draws in UV to your skin which is why it is often found in chemical sunscreens
Final Verdict: MDsolarsciences Mineral Creme SPF 30 UVA-UVB
MDsolarsciences Mineral Creme SPF 30 UVA-UVB appears to be a multifunctional sunscreen with mixed benefits. There might be tradeoffs when you choose to go for this product, however, and that includes the fact that it is not suitable for every activity on your calendar.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."