Meladerm SPF 35 Sunscreen Description
Meladerm SPF 35 Sunscreen, US $19.99 for 90 g, is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that promises to keep your skin protected from UV all day, every day. This product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give you protection from UVB, the rays that are responsible for suburns
- Provide for you protection from UVA, the deep penetrating rays that are responsible for deep tissue damages that eventually surface and manifest as wrinkles, dark spots, saggy skin, and other signs of aging skin
- Provide a moisturizing effect on your skin
Civant is a skin care products manufacturer with a strong R&D culture.
Meladerm SPF 35 Sunscreen Ingredients
- Zinc Oxide (7.5%): Mineral sunscreen active
- Octinoxate (5.0%), Octocrylene (4.0%), Oxybenzone (3.0%): Chemical sunscreen actives
Use Meladerm SPF 35 Sunscreen every morning as part of your day time skin care routine.
Apply product on your skin at least 15 minutes before coming out into the open, and reapply throughout the day at approximately 2-hour intervals to keep your UV shield potent throughout rest of the day.
Meladerm SPF 35 Sunscreen Advantages
- This product is very lightweight, with a sheer, non-greasy texture that won’t feel heavy on skin nor make it grease, which makes it ideal for people with oily and combination skin types.
- This product is not formulated with endocrine-disrupting parabens.
- This product is covered by Civant Skin Care’s 30-day money back guarantee which the company makes available for all of its products, which improves your security and lessens your risks of your decision to try out this product.
- A Meladerm SPF 35 sunscreen review echoes what many others have said about this product’s texture being light and easy on the skin, and not leaving any white streak or residues showing through.
Meladerm SPF 35 Sunscreen Disadvantages
- This product utilizes toxic chemical sunscreen actives which have been demonstrated and proven by many studies to have the potential to bioaccumulate and cause diseases, be passed on from mother to child, and cause irregularities in endocrine and hormone functions.
- This product is formulated with phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can damage brain health when it reaches toxic levels.
- This product fails to provide additional benefits — the formula contains tiny amounts of moisturizing ingredients, and completely misses the additional protective power of antioxidants.
- A Meladerm SPF 35 sunscreen review may not give you sufficient information when deciding on whether or not this product will be ideal for use on your skin type as the reviews are severely limited and mostly only available on the product website.
See also: Fotoprotector Isdin Transparent Review
Meladerm SPF 35 Sunscreen, despite using the non-toxic Zinc Oxide as an active sunscreen ingredient, is a very traditional, outdated sunscreen formula.
It totally misses out on providing added benefits on top of sun protection, which most especially misses moisturizing and antioxidant protection functions.
At this product’s price range, most of this product’s competitors will beat this product when it comes to assessing value for money. This formula needs to be seriously revamped.