What is Mizon Collagen?
Mizon Mizon Collagen 100, is a treatment solution that has been exclusively formulated to improve your skin’s firmness and density but may cause rash on skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
Mizon is a South Korean skincare company that has built a global presence and a reputation for introducing unconventional products and formulations that, capture the world’s attention for their rarity but also for their surprising performance. Mizon is linked with Asia’s largest skin care company, Amorepacific, through the same research and development facility that the skin care giant setup in 2000, Nation. There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
Mizon Collagen – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following beautiful benefits to your skin’s advantage:
- Promote firmer skin with a sleeker and more defined contour.
- Tackle your saggy skin issues by boosting your skin’s moisture content.
- Improve your skin’s hydration mechanisms to keep moisture in and to keep it comfortably conditioned for long hours.
- Helps you achieve your anti-aging goals by speeding up rates of collagen production.
This product works by replenishing your skin’s moisture and nutrient content to boost your skin health, eventually rebounding to a beauty boost as well.
What are the Ingredients in Mizon Collagen?
- Marine Collagen (90.0%): Significantly replenishes lost vitamins and minerals, giving your skin a much-needed boost to help it bounce back from its tired look.
- Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant, this ingredient is a true blue multi-tasker, in that, it moisturizes your skin, improves microcirculation, optimizes fluid drainage, and protects your skin from chronic dryness but it may cause rash or itching on skin.
- Panthenol: Coats your skin with a thin film that helps keep moisture from escaping from the surface, while also soaking your skin with its deep conditioning properties.
- Peptides: Amino acids that help establish better coordination between your skin cells to speed up rates at which repair, rejuvenation, and renewal happen.
Benefits of Mizon Collagen
- This product contains niacinamide, one of the most highly respected restorative ingredients in topical skin care formulations but may cause rash or itching on skin.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is safe and suitable for use on all skin types, including for sensitive skin.
- This product is currently on sale for over 50 percent off on cosmetics sites, and even so much less on non-manufacturer-supplied reseller sites.
Disadvantages of Mizon Collagen
- Some people experience drier skin the night after product application.
- Mizon Mizon Collagen 100 reviews indicate that many users were satisfied, although there were also several recommendations made against this product most especially for those with sensitive skin types.
- This formula contains Niacinamide which may cause rash or itching on skin.
- It does not offer a Money back guarantee.
Does Mizon Collagen Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and endocrine disruptions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for reproductive health-related dysfunctions due to EDTA.
How To Apply Mizon Collagen
- Mizon Mizon Collagen 100 must be applied day and night after washing off your face, toning, and applying essence. Since this is a treatment solution layer your moisturizer on top, not under it.
Final Verdict: Mizon Collagen
Mizon Mizon Collagen 100 offers a potent solution to smoothen out your skin. But may cause a rash on the skin. Yet, it does so at both the steep price of your hard-earned dollar and that of your health. It does not come with Money back guarantee.