Mizon Collagen Review: Is It Really Effective?
Mizon Mizon Collagen 100 Introduction
Mizon Mizon Collagen 100, US $42 for 30 ml, is a treatment solution that has been exclusively formulated to improve your skin’s firmness and density.
What Does Mizon Mizon Collagen 100 Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following beautiful benefits to your skin’s advantage:
- Promote firmer skin with a sleeker and more defined contour
- Tackle your saggy skin issues by boosting your skin’s moisture content
- Improve your skin’s hydration mechanisms to keep moisture in and to keep it comfortably conditioned for long hours
- Helps you achieve your anti-aging goals by speeding up rates of collagen production
Mizon Collagen 100 Manufacturer’s Detail
Mizon is a South Korean skincare company that has built a global presence and a reputation for introducing unconventional products and formulations that, capture the world’s attention for their rarity but also for their surprising performance. Mizon is linked with Asia’s largest skin care company, Amorepacific, through the same research and development facility that the skin care giant setup in 2000, Nabion.
Working of Mizon Mizon Collagen 100
This product works by replenishing your skin’s moisture and nutrient content to boost your skin health, eventually redounding to a beauty boost as well.
Mizon Collagen 100 Ingredients
- Marine Collagen (90.0%): Significantly replenishes lost vitamins and minerals, giving your skin a much needed boost to help it bounce back from its tired look
- Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant, this ingredient is a true blue multi-tasker, in that, it moisturizes your skin, improves microcirculation, optimizes fluid drainage, and protects your skin from chronic dryness
- Panthenol: Coats your skin with a thin film that helps keep moisture from escaping from the surface, while also soaking your skin with its deep conditioning properties
- Peptides: Amino acids that help establish better coordination between your skin cells to speed up rates at which repair, rejuvenation and renewal happens
Mizon Collagen 100 Pros
- This product contains niacinamide, one of the most highly respected restorative ingredients in topical skin care formulations.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is safe and suitable for use on all skin types, including for sensitive skin.
- This product is currently on sale for over 50 per cent off on cosmetics sites, and even so much less on non-manufacturer-supplied reseller sites.
Mizon Collagen 100 Cons
- Some people experience drier skin the night after product application.
- Mizon Mizon Collagen 100 reviews indicate that many users were satisfied, although there were also several recommendations made against this product most especially for those with sensitive skin types.
Mizon Collagen 100 Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and endocrine disruptions due to parabens
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions due to EDTA
Mizon Mizon Collagen 100 must be applied day and night after washing off your face, toning, and applying essence. Since this is a treatment solution layer your moisturizer on top, not under it.
Mizon Mizon Collagen 100 offers a potent solution to smoothen out your skin. Yet, it does so at both the steep price of your hard-earned dollar and that of your health.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.