Modere Liquid BioCell Review:
Modere Liquid BioCell Overview:
Modere Liquid Biocell Life, US $69.99 for a 420 ml bottle, is an anti-aging cream made with the proprietary complex known as Collagen/HA Matrix Technology that delivers multiple benefits that promote your overall health and well-being, as well as help you achieve younger-looking skin.
About Modere Liquid BioCell — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Modere, a health and wellness company that maintains its headquarters in Utah, USA. Modere is into the business of formulating nutraceuticals that help slow down the rate of aging and prevent premature aging. The brand was founded by Dr. Louis Brady who specializes in orthopedic medicine.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance nutrient absorption and bioavailability.
- Promote bone, joint, and muscle health.
- Improve skin health and enhance its youthful appearance.
- Drive your body to become more energetic.
- Improve your overall health and well-being.
Modere Liquid Biocell Ingredients:
- Liquid BioCell Life: This proprietary complex is made up of collagen, hyaluronic acid and chrondroitin sulfate which help make up for the significant decrease in production of these component by the body, thereby promoting healthier skin, nail, teeth and gums, muscles and joints.However it contains hyaluronic acid which causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Trans-Resveratrol: Provides a highly potent protection that significantly helps prevent and slow down cellular degradation, as well as promote heart health and prevent degenerative diseases that can lead to lifelong diseases and premature deaths.
- Super Fruits Complex: Comprised of a combination of a proprietary blend of 13 super fruits that deliver a powerful antioxidant protection, and includes Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Mangosteen Fruit, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Açaí Berry Extract (Euterpe oleracea), Pomegranate Fruit Juice Powder, Jujube Fruit, Lycium Fruit Extract, Noni Fruit, Maqui Berry (Aristotelia chilensis), and Nopal Extract (Prickly Pear Extract) (Leaf)
How to Apply: Modere Liquid BioCell?
- One tablespoon of Modere Liquid BioCell Life must be taken separately, twice daily, ideally at about the same time everyday to help create a routine for your body.
- Shake well every time, before dispensing. It is best to take this product chilled to improve taste.
Modere Liquid BioCell Benefits:
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple anti-aging benefits that help promote your overall health and well-being.
- All Modere products, including Modere Liquid Biocell Life, go through compulsory reviews by the company’s lifestyle advisory board prior to launching it to the market which helps ensure the level of product quality.
- It helps to eliminates dryness of skin.
Modere Liquid BioCell Disadvantages:
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network, making it difficult to get hold of it.
- Modere Liquid BioCell reviews from independent, non-affiliate website are not available.
- This formula contains hyaluronic acid which causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
Does Modere Liquid Biocell Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s ingredients, reviews, as well as the results of studies performed, the Modere Liquid Biocell Life will not cause immediate side effects. However, long-term supplementation may lead to hyperactivity of your immune response and, subsequent, frequent allergic reactions. Collagen supplementation has also been linked to hypercalcemia which could result to the formation of kidney stones.
Modere Liquid BioCell is a supplement. Like other supplements, it does not go through rigorous screening and testing by the Food and Drug authorities. Any benefit that can be derived from it depends on how much you need supplementation. Some people need a boost while others don’t. Besides, whatever can be derived from supplements such as BioCell can well be obtained from more natural food sources.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.