Modere Liquid BioCell Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Modere Liquid BioCell?
As per the manufacturer details, This product is brought to you by Modere, a health and wellness company that maintains its headquarters in Utah, USA. Modere Liquid Biocell Life, US $69.99 for a 420 ml bottle, is an anti-aging cream made with the proprietary complex known as Collagen/HA Matrix Technology that claims to deliver multiple benefits that promote your overall health and well-being, as well as help you achieve younger-looking skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
Modere Liquid BioCell — Does It Really Work?
Modere is into the business of formulating nutraceuticals that help slow down the rate of aging and prevent premature aging. The brand was founded by Dr. Louis Brady who specializes in orthopedic medicine.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance nutrient absorption and bioavailability.
- Promote bone, joint, and muscle health.
- Drive your body to become more energetic.
- Improve your overall health and well-being.
What are the Ingredients in Modere Liquid BioCell?
- Liquid BioCell Life: This proprietary complex is made up of collagen, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate which help make up for the significant decrease in the production of this component by the body, thereby promoting healthier skin, nail, teeth, and gums, muscles and joints. However, it contains Hyaluronic acid which causes bruising, redness and itching on skin.
- Trans-Resveratrol: Provides highly potent protection that significantly helps prevent and slow down cellular degradation, as well as promote heart health and prevent degenerative diseases that can lead to lifelong diseases and premature deaths.
- Super Fruits Complex: Comprised of a combination of a proprietary blend of 13 super fruits that deliver a powerful antioxidant protection, and includes Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Mangosteen Fruit, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Açaí Berry Extract (Euterpe oleracea), Pomegranate Fruit Juice Powder, Jujube Fruit, Lycium Fruit Extract, Noni Fruit, Maqui Berry (Aristotelia chilensis), and Nopal Extract (Prickly Pear Extract) (Leaf).
How To Apply Modere Liquid BioCell?
- One tablespoon of Modere Liquid BioCell Life must be taken separately, twice daily, ideally at about the same time every day to help create a routine for your body.
- Shake well every time, before dispensing. It is best to take this product chilled to improve the taste.
Benefits of Modere Liquid BioCell
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple anti-aging benefits that help promote your overall health and well-being.
- All Modere products, including Modere Liquid Biocell Life, go through compulsory reviews by the company’s lifestyle advisory board prior to launching it to the market which helps ensure the level of product quality.
- It helps to eliminate dryness of skin but may lead to redness or itching on skin.
Disadvantages of Modere Liquid BioCell
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network, making it difficult to get hold of it.
- Modere Liquid BioCell reviews from the independent, non-affiliated website are not available.
- This formula contains Hyaluronic acid which causes bruising, redness and itching on skin.
Does Modere Liquid BioCell Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s ingredients reviews, as well as the results of studies performed, the Modere Liquid Biocell Life will not cause immediate side effects, However, long-term supplementation may lead to hyperactivity of your immune response and, subsequent, frequent allergic reactions. Collagen supplementation has also been linked to hypercalcemia which could result in the formation of kidney stones.
Final Verdict: Modere Liquid BioCell
Modere Liquid BioCell is a supplement. Like other supplements, it does not go through rigorous screening and testing by the Food and Drug authorities. Any benefit that can be derived from it depends on how much you need supplementation. Some people need a boost while others don’t. Besides, whatever can be derived from supplements such as BioCell can well be obtained from more natural food sources. This product does not offer a money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."