Skinade Collagen Drink Review: Is This anti-aging-cream Safe To Use?
Skinade Collagen Drink Overview:
Skinade Collagen Drink, approximately US $150 for a 30-day supply, is an anti-aging supplement primarily formulated to improve your skin’s health and vitality from the inside out.
About Skinade Collagen Drink — Does It Really Work?
There is not much information available about this product’s makers, except that all Skinade products are formulated and manufactured in the UK. The company also accredits stockists which are the only ones permitted to sell Skinade products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Deliver noticeably healthier, fuller, and younger-looking skin in just 30 days.
- Reduce or completely block the damaging effects of stress, UV, and environmental aggressors by better shielding your skin.
- Improve your skin’s resilience to help fight off the appearance of skin.
- Smoothen out your skin’s texture, making fine lines and wrinkles appear faded and much less noticeable.
What Are The Ingredients In Skinade Collagen Drink?
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides: Improves the volume of collagen in your body that is available to be assimilated in various body parts, not only the skin, as well as mechanisms that require it, that includes your muscles and joints
- Citric Acid and Calcium Ascorbate: Boost your natural immune response, giving your skin and cells better protection against cell damaging free radicals, while simultaneously reinvigorating cellular energy to power up processes that help restore and renew your tissues, including your skin
- Vitamin B Complex: Serve multiple health and wellness functions that includes improving nutrient and oxygen circulation and uptake, promote stronger tissue fiber bonding, enhance skin firmness and elasticity, and even relieving joint pains and healing torn muscles
- Omega Fatty Acids: Help restore and heal damaged skin, providing it relief that thwarts away inflammation which often begins cellular-level degradation that lead to permanent damage and
Directions To Use:
Take one bottle of Skinade Collagen Drink daily, ideally at about the same time each day. Skinade needs to be taken continuously for a minimum of 90 days before visible results become noticeable.
- Skinade Collagen Drink has received several recognitions and awards from aesthetic circles and has been featured many times on reputable publications, both online and in print.
- This product is naturally flavored with peach and mangosteen which makes it healthy but also yummy at the same time.
- This product is made of collagen formulated to be ingested which has multiple benefits to deliver for your body, that is, not just for restoring your skin’s youthful appearance.
- Claims are backed up by clinical trials, the observations show positive impact of drinking Skinade on skin.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network making this product rather difficult to get hold of.
- Skinade Collagen Drink is still based on speculative science that, as yet, does not provide guarantees that this product will work out intended benefits for every user.
Does Skinade Collagen Drink Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Skinade Collagen Drink:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including marine collagen, citric acid
- Increased risk for diseases and conditions associated with over supplementation with collagen, that includes developing kidney stones and hyper sensitivity to allergens due to the potential development of an overactive immune response
Ordinary users and anti-aging skin care experts alike have attested to the power of Skinade Collagen Drink in transforming your skin. At the end of the day, however, the science not the numbers should matter more. Presently, more research is necessary to establish the skin renewing power of supplementing with collagen. Until then, products such as Skinade are a fad.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.