Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Review: Is It Safe To Use?
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Introduction
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, US $39 per 1.6 fl. oz. tube, is a product that delivers intense moisture that soaks your skin, giving it instant relief from the discomforts that accompany dry skin.
What Does CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits to your dehydrated skin:
- Boost your skin’s moisture content to reach optimal levels dramatically and fast
- Break the cycle of chronic skin dryness which is one of the leading factors next to UV and senescence that damages and ages your skin
- Introduce more antioxidants into your skin to better withstand environmental stressors that cause irreversible damages to both your matrix and cellular levels
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Manufacturer’s Detail
Clinique is reputed for being the first skin care line to offer products that are tailored to specific types of skin. Ever since it was launched, the brand became synonymous to professional grade products. The company is Estée Lauder’s response to the growing demand for professionally formulated skin care products.
Working of CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
This product works by restoring your skin’s optimal hydration functions and mechanisms to keep your skin well-moisturized 24/7.
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Ingredients
- Alteromonas Ferment Extract: Sourced from the depths of the sea, this ingredient has remarkable water-binding properties that causes your skin to feel ultra hydrated
- Hydrolyzed Rice Extract: Has moisture-boosting qualities, this ingredient also calms inflamed skin which, in turn, promotes a more even toned complexion
- Algae Extract: Delivers a significant amount of moisture to your skin
- Caffeine: Improves micro-circulation of blood and the nutrients, including oxygen, that it carries to fuel your skin cells in delivering multiple cellular level mechanisms
- Aloe: Heals your skin by enhancing your skin’s natural rejuvenating mechanisms, it also rebuilds and strengthens your skin’s protective barrier
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Attracts moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin, forming a moisture barrier that keeps your skin well hydrated for hours
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Pros
- This product does not include fragrances which can irritate your skin.
- This treatment formula has a lightweight consistency that easily absorbs into your skin and best suits people with combination or oily skin types.
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Cons
- Since this product’s texture is lightweight, and the moisturizing after-effect is, likewise, very light, people who have normal to very dry skin may have to compensate by layering with a thicker moisturizer.
- This product lacks a good variety and concentration of powerful antioxidants.
- CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate reviews indicate the wide disparity among users who think that this product is intensely hydrating and those who feel otherwise.
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol
- Increased risk for causing permanent damage to your skin due to Chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for diseases related to irregularities in estrogen levels due to BHT
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain diseases due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for cancers and disorders of the reproductive system due to EDTA
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate must be applied morning and night continuously until after your skin has been relieved of over dryness or, chronic dryness.
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate reviews posted by users read:
- “I’m a huge fan of Clinique products, but I have to say I was a little disappointed with this latest moisturiser. Being concentrated it is a thick clear gel which is easily dispensed from the pump. It applied really easily, and absorbed fairly.”
- “The formula has a very pleasing texture, it feels light and instantly cooling and refreshing on the skin; but the formula itself is not as comprehensive as it could be for the skin, lacking a broader range of free radical fighting antioxidants and other skin replenishing ingredients. That said, this is still a good addition to a comprehensive skin care routine. I like it, and its lightweight texture will be particularly useful in the Summer months.”
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate will deliver the moisture it has committed to deliver. Although, not everyone will be satisfied. As it goes with other products, your satisfaction strongly depends on a product’s suitability to address your skin’s very specific needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: