What Is Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate?
Clinique is reputed for being the first skin care line to offer products that are tailored to specific types of skin. Ever since it was launched, the brand became synonymous to professional grade products. The company is Estée Lauder’s response to the growing demand for professionally formulated skin care products.
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, US $39 per 1.6 fl. oz. tube, is a product that delivers intense moisture that soaks your skin, giving it instant relief from the discomforts that accompany dry skin.
Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate – Does It Really Work?
This product works by restoring your skin’s optimal hydration functions and mechanisms to keep your skin well-moisturized 24/7.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits to your dehydrated skin:
- Boost your skin’s moisture content to reach optimal levels dramatically and fast.
- Break the cycle of chronic skin dryness which is one of the leading factors next to UV and senescence that damages and ages your skin.
- Introduce more antioxidants into your skin to better withstand environmental stressors that cause irreversible damages to both your matrix and cellular levels.
What are the Ingredients In Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate?
- Algae Extract: Delivers a significant amount of moisture to your skin.
- Caffeine: Improves micro-circulation of blood and the nutrients, including oxygen, that it carries to fuel your skin cells in delivering multiple cellular level mechanisms.
- Aloe: Heals your skin by enhancing your skin’s natural rejuvenating mechanisms, it also rebuilds and strengthens your skin’s protective barrier. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Attracts moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin, forming a moisture barrier that keeps your skin well hydrated for hours. Although, numbness and tingling feeling over the skin can be observed.
How To Apply Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
- As, per the manufacturer of CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate must be applied morning and night.
- The continuously until after your skin has been relieved of over dryness or, chronic dryness.
Benefits of Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
- This product does not include fragrances which can irritate your skin.
- This treatment formula has a lightweight consistency that easily absorbs into your skin and best suits people with combination or oily skin types.
Disadvantages of Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
- Since this product’s texture is lightweight, and the moisturizing after-effect is, likewise, very light, people who have normal to very dry skin may have to compensate by layering with a thicker moisturizer.
- This product lacks a good variety and concentration of powerful antioxidants.
- CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate reviews indicate the wide disparity among users who think that this product is intensely hydrating and those who feel otherwise.
Does Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for causing permanent damage to your skin due to Chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for diseases related to irregularities in estrogen levels due to BHT.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain diseases due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for cancers and disorders of the reproductive system due to EDTA.
Final Verdict: Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate will deliver the moisture it has committed to deliver. Although, not everyone will be satisfied. As it goes with other products, your satisfaction strongly depends on a product’s suitability to address your skin’s very specific needs.