Murad Acne Clearing Solution Review: Is This Acne Cream Safe To Use?
Murad Acne Clearing Solution Overview
Murad Acne Clearing Solution is marketed as a lightweight gel Acne cream that can prevent future breakouts and treat existing acne on the skin. A 1.7 oz (50 ml) tube of the cream is sold for a price of USD 42 in the official Murad website. You can also buy it from other retailer sites. Need to know the important details about this product? Read this Murad Acne Clearing Solution review!
About Murad Acne Clearing Solution – Does It Really Work?
Murad was founded by Dr. Howard Murad 25 years ago. The goal of the company is to make healthy and beautiful skin an attainable goal for all people, regardless of age and skin type. Through the company’s pioneering research and their connected beauty philosophy, they were able to change the way the world sees skincare.
As per their claims, they have formulated Murad Acne Clearing Solution to:
- Treat localized and generalized acne.
- Prevent breakouts in the future.
- Restore the clarity of the skin.
- Treat skin redness and blemishes.
- Treat underlying causes of acne.
- Clear breakouts.
- Promote a healthy and blemish-free skin.
- Minimize symptoms related to acne, such as sensitivity, peeling, dryness and purging.
This review will tell you more so keep reading!
What Are The Ingredients In Murad Acne Clearing Solution?
The active Murad Acne Clearing Solution ingredients are as follows:
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid: This substance has been proven effective in fighting off breakouts by removing the acne-causing debris in the pores. It also gently exfoliates the skin and prevents the buildup of dead skin.
- Retinol and Tea Tree Oil: These substances work together in purifying and hydrating the skin. It prevents the skin from drying and being scaly, and when used for a prolonged period of time, it can also help the occurrence of breakouts in the future.
- Vitamin Blend: This complex helps in soothing the skin and promoting its healing. It also diminishes the skin redness and protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Directions To Use
For best results, massage a small amount of Murad Acne Clearing Solution to your neck, face, and chest after cleansing it. Follow it up with a Murad moisturizer of your choice. If you are a new user, it is recommended that you use the solution sparingly and apply it only on the affected area for the first three days.
- It addresses enlarged pores, acne breakouts, and oiliness.
- According to a Murad sponsored study, 96% of the users experienced clearer skin in just 72 hours.
- It manages acne-related symptoms.
- The gel contains parabens.
- It also contains fragrant chemicals.
- The salicylic acid concentration of the solution is too low for it to be effective.
- It also contains an amount of tea tree oil that is not enough to make an impact on the bacteria that causes acne.
Does Murad Acne Clearing Solution Have Any Side-effects?
Some of the possible Murad Acne Clearing Solution side-effects are as follows:
- Increased sun sensitivity of the skin because of retinol.
- Skin irritation due to fragrant chemicals.
- Increased risk of cancer due to parabens.
Murad Acne Clearing Solution Customer Reviews
Below are some of the Murad Acne Clearing Solution reviews that we have found online:
- “After talking to the Murad rep. she told me about this. I had been using the Murad Acne Spot Fast Fix and she told me this will clear my skin faster and PREVENT acne. I was sold! In just 3 days my skin didn’t have hardly any pimples. I do also use the Mia 2 with the acne brush on it which helps get deep into the pores and when I use the Murad line with it my skin is amazing. I am in love with Murad and their entire acne line and it works wonders it doesn’t annoy my skin at all. I use to go to a dermatologist but using Murad has made the dermatologist and all of his many prescriptions look like child’s play in comparison. I am 18 and I highly suggest this to anyone!!” –SarahE2230
- “I was recommended this by an employee at Sephora for the price I thought it would be my to go to whenever I had acne. So I bought it took it home and tried it the first couple times I did notice it helped but I had to reapply every night for 3 nights before a single pimple wAs gone I also used it because I was told that it would help with hormonal acne that I got every so often bottom line it works well but not worth $$ it’s way too expensive for such basic use” –perrfpeachesss on Sephora
Murad Acne Clearing Solution contains the substance that is considered to be the gold treatment for acne—salicylic acid. However, its amount is considered to be lower than what is considered to be the effective dosage of salicylic acid for acne.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: