Murad Acne Clearing Solution Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Murad Acne Clearing Solution?
Murad was founded by Dr. Howard Murad 25 years ago. The goal of the company is to make healthy and beautiful skin an attainable goal for all people, regardless of age and skin type. Through the company’s pioneering research and their connected beauty philosophy, they were able to change the way the world sees skincare.
Murad Acne Clearing Solution is marketed as a lightweight gel Acne cream that can prevent future breakouts and treat existing acne on the skin. A 1.7 oz (50 ml) tube of the cream is sold for a price of USD 42 in the official Murad website. You can also buy it from other retailer sites. Need to know the important details about this product? Read this Murad Acne Clearing Solution review!
Murad Acne Clearing Solution – Does It Really Work?
As per their claims, they have formulated Murad Acne Clearing Solution to:
- Treat localized and generalized acne.
- Prevent breakouts in the future.
- Restore the clarity of the skin.
- Treat skin redness and blemishes.
- Treat underlying causes of acne.
- Clear breakouts.
- Promote a healthy and blemish-free skin.
- Minimize symptoms related to acne, such as sensitivity, peeling, dryness and purging.
This review will tell you more so keep reading!
What Are The Ingredients In Murad Acne Clearing Solution?
The active Murad Acne Clearing Solution ingredients are as follows:
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid: This substance has been proven effective in fighting off breakouts by removing the acne-causing debris in the pores. It also gently exfoliates the skin and prevents the buildup of dead skin. However it can make your skin to peel off and it can even cause you skin rashes!
- Retinol and Tea Tree Oil: These substances work together in purifying and hydrating the skin. It prevents the skin from drying and being scaly, and when used for a prolonged period of time, it can also help the occurrence of breakouts in the future. However, excess use of retinol make skin dry and fragile.
- Vitamin Blend: This complex helps in soothing the skin and promoting its healing. It also diminishes the skin redness and protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
How To Apply Murad Acne Clearing Solution
- As, per the manufacturer for best results, massage a small amount of Murad Acne Clearing Solution to your neck, face, and chest after cleansing it.
- Follow it up with a Murad moisturizer of your choice.
- If you are a new user, it is recommended that you use the solution sparingly and apply it only on the affected area for the first three days.
Benefits of Murad Acne Clearing Solution
- It addresses enlarged pores, acne breakouts, and oiliness.
- According to a Murad sponsored study, 96% of the users experienced clearer skin in just 72 hours.
- It manages acne-related symptoms.
Disadvantages of Murad Acne Clearing Solution
- The gel contains parabens.
- It also contains fragrant chemicals.
- The salicylic acid concentration of the solution is too low for it to be effective.
- It also contains an amount of tea tree oil that is not enough to make an impact on the bacteria that causes acne.
Does Murad Acne Clearing Solution Have Any Side-Effects?
Some of the possible Murad Acne Clearing Solution side-effects are as follows:
- Increased sun sensitivity of the skin because of retinol.
- Skin irritation due to fragrant chemicals.
- Increased risk of cancer due to parabens.
Final Verdict: Murad Acne Clearing Solution
Murad Acne Clearing Solution contains the substance that is considered to be the gold treatment for acne—salicylic acid. However, its amount is considered to be lower than what is considered to be the effective dosage of salicylic acid for acne.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."