Nerium Age Defying Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Nerium AD?
Nerium Age Defying Night Cream is manufactured by Nerium International, a skin care company dedicated to providing products that help customers fight the signs of aging. It includes an exclusive formula. A 1 fluid ounce bottle costs $90 and there is an auto-ship option on all products.
However, not everyone who tried it had the same experience. Others had sensitive reaction from it, and the oily problems did not go away.
Nerium AD- Does it Really Work?
NeriumAD can also be used on other areas of the skin such as neck, décolletage, arms, hands, elbows, and knees. If any skin irritation occurs, we recommend reducing the amount of pumps used. The soft tissue area around the eyes is always a very sensitive region, so we do not recommend using NeriumAD on the soft tissue area around your eye.
Nerium’s skincare products are rooted in nature, science, and high-impact ingredients. Our flagship product, NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment, contains the most effective ingredients available, including our exclusive, patented NAE-8 extract, which has powerful antioxidant properties that help reduce the appearance of many signs of aging. This night cream has higher concentrations of the NAE-8 extract and our proprietary protein blend than any product in the NeriumAD line. These high-impact ingredients help the skin appear youthful and tight. Over one million people have enjoyed the benefits of NeriumAD; it is time for you to experience the Nerium Difference.
What Are The Ingredients In Nerium AD?
- Castor Seed Oil: contains many unsaturated fats that help clean the skin. It also has anti-fungal properties, is anti-microbial, and helps decrease the incidence of acne but it may trigger skin rashes and allergic reactions.
- Vitamin E: contains antioxidants that help decrease inflammation, irritation, and even help remove the appearance of scars. It is effective on skin both topically and when ingested. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
- NAE-8: a proprietary blend from the oleander plant.
- Peptide Matrix: proprietary blend. Peptides contain amino acids that are beneficial to the skin.
How To Apply Nerium AD
- As, per the manufacturer of the Nerium AD, Firstly Clean skin and then apply 4-5 pumps of the product onto the skin.
- It is best to use it on damp skin at night and then rinse off in the morning.
Benefits of Nerium AD
- Auto-refill is available and could be practical for many consumers.
The product only needs to be used at night. However it can trigger you allergic reaction!
Disadvantages of Nerium AD
- Two of the ingredients are a proprietary blends. One uses oleander, which is a known toxin. The other blend is a series of peptides that is not disclosed.
- No independent studies are cited that back the claims made about its proprietary blend, NAE-8.
- At $90, the cost of the product is a bit high especially since it will last approximately a month.
- The amounts of ingredients used in the product’s formula is not disclosed.
Final Verdict: Nerium Age Defying Night Cream
Nerium Age Defying Night Cream is easy to use and has many ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, which contributes to the product’s ability to fight signs of aging. Also, the product only needs to be used once daily.
Most reviews of this product are good and customers can rest assured that they can get their money back within 30 days in case they need to return it. However, one of the main ingredients consists of oleander extract. This has been used as an insecticide and is a known toxin. Some customers may feel uncomfortable about applying this onto the skin. Perhaps a product that uses a different formula might be a better choice.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."