Nerium AD Review: Does This Product Work?
Nerium Age Defying Night Cream Description
Nerium Age Defying Night Cream is manufactured by Nerium International, a skin care company dedicated to providing products that help customers fight the signs of aging. It includes an exclusive formula. A 1 fluid ounce bottle costs $90 and there is an auto-ship option on all products. The manufacturer provides a 30-day money back guarantee on this product.
- Vitamin E: contains antioxidants that help decrease inflammation, irritation, and even help remove the appearance of scars. It is effective on skin both topically and when ingested.
- Castor Seed Oil: contains many unsaturated fats that help clean the skin. It also has anti-fungal properties, is anti-microbial, and helps decrease the incidence of acne.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: contains amino acids that benefit the skin, increases the skin’s barrier and binds moisture onto the skin.
- Olus Oil: an emollient that prevents the loss of moisture.
- Rice Bran Oil: extract from rice’s inner husk, it has many fatty acids that make it an excellent skin moisturizer. It is also rich in vitamins B and E.
- Aloe Barbadensis Juice: from the aloe plant, this ingredient has been used for centuries to cure scars, improve the skin’s condition, and even treat burns.
- NAE-8: a proprietary blend from the oleander plant.
- Peptide Matrix: proprietary blend. Peptides contain amino acids that are beneficial to the skin.
Nerium AD Description
Clean skin and then apply 4-5 pumps of the product onto the skin. It is best to use it on damp skin at night and then rinse off in the morning.
Nerium AD Advantages
- The product has many ingredients that are known to benefit the skin.
- The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee for this night cream.
- Auto-refill is available and could be practical for many consumers.
- The product only needs to be used at night.
- Negative side effects have not been reported.
- The ingredient list is available online.
Nerium AD Disadvantages
- Two of the ingredients are a proprietary blends. One uses oleander, which is a known toxin. The other blend is a series of peptides that is not disclosed.
- No independent studies are cited that back the claims made about its proprietary blend, NAE-8.
- At $90, the cost of the product is a bit high especially since it will last approximately a month.
- The amounts of ingredients used in the product’s formula is not disclosed.
Nerium Age Defying Night Cream is easy to use and has many ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, which contributes to the product’s ability to fight signs of aging. Also, the product only needs to be used once daily. Most reviews of this product are good and customers can rest assured that they can get their money back within 30 days in case they need to return it. However, one of the main ingredients consists of oleander extract. This has been used as an insecticide and is a known toxin. Some customers may feel uncomfortable about applying this onto the skin. Perhaps a product that uses a different formula might be a better choice.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.