What is SC A Cream?
SC A Cream is an anti-aging formula that extensively relies on the power of pure Vitamin A in its unadulterated form.
The manufacturer claims that this product’s formula helps promote healthy skin from the inside and a more youthful skin appearance on the outside.
Table of Contents [Show]
Immediate benefits may include relieving chronic skin irritations that are common in aging skin which is prone to thinning. Regular application may cause wrinkles to smooth out, dark marks to lighten, and skin tones to become more evenly pigmented.
Who is the Manufacturer?
This product is formulated and distributed by a company that goes by the same name. The manufacturer appears to be based in the UK, based on the address listed on its official company website.
The company also produces a complementary eye cream, shown on the official site, but other than their address, very limited information is provided about them.
What are the Ingredients in SC A Cream?
The manufacturers of SC A Cream infused the following ingredients in this anti-aging product to help it deliver on alleged benefits:
- Vitamin A: The manufacturer claims that this ingredient has been added to the formula in a pure, water-soluble form. It may help promote a more evenly toned complexion, and also support more effective skin regeneration and renewal.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This supplements the hyaluronic acid naturally produced by the skin which decreases with age. It helps improve skin hydration and helps your skin lock in moisture.
- Citrus Complex and Antioxidants: These ingredients protect mature and aging skin from further internal and external causes of deterioration. They may also have a revitalizing effect on the skin, causing the overall complexion to become noticeably enhanced.
- Hydrolyzed Oats: These have natural anti-inflammatory properties that promote blemish-free skin and a more even skin tone. They also help restore skin’s ideal moisture content.
- Vitamin E: This ingredient is added to the formula in Tocopherol and Tocopheryl Acetate forms. It helps replenish skin’s lost moisture while simultaneously rendering skin with added antioxidant protection.
How Does SC A Cream Work?
This product’s primary action is enhancement of skin mechanisms involved in skin regeneration and turnover with the delivery of Vitamin A, allegedly in its pure form. As these skin mechanisms are accelerated, skin is renewed faster than damage can be caused.
This situation causes wrinkles and fine lines to appear softer, plumper, and smoother. Vitamin A and its derivatives are also known to help inhibit the production of melanin, reducing the appearance of age spots and other discoloration.
What are the Advantages of SC A Cream?
- This product allegedly contains a unique, water-soluble form of Vitamin A which enables the ingredient to deeply penetrate the skin and help facilitate faster rates of repair and renewal.
- The formula is loaded with antioxidants which can help protect skin cells from untimely degradation and irreversible damage caused by free radicals.
- This product contains several ingredients that may help enhance your skin’s moisture content.
- The manufacturer claims that this product is infused with components that may help aging skin resist UVA and UVB damage.
- There are several ingredients that may deliver anti-inflammatory effects which help calm irritations common among those with thinning and aging skin.
What are the Disadvantages of SC A Cream?
- Vitamin A may cause skin to become more reactive and photosensitive.
- Long-term use may cause skin to thin out and become more easily damaged by external factors.
- The formula lists allergens, including triethanolamine and fragrance ingredients, which may make this product unsuitable for people who have sensitive and reactive skin types.
- This product uses PEGs, chemicals that may enhance product absorption, but which may increase risks for developing cancer.
Is It Worth Buying SC A Cream?
Women who are experiencing the symptoms of perimenopause or menopause may benefit from the use of ProgesterAll due to its hormone-balancing capabilities.
It appears to be reasonably priced in comparison to some other hormone-balancing creams and has the added credibility of being associated with a renowned hormone health doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the Price of SC A Cream?
A 1.3 oz. tube of SC A Cream costs approximately $100, although all prices are listed in Euros on the website. Consumers are required to sign up for the free trial first which enrolls them in an auto-fulfillment program.
Q: Who Should Use SC A Cream?
A: This cream is recommended for anyone who wants to slow the development of signs of aging on their skin.
Q: How to Apply SC A Cream?
A: This product must be smoothed over freshly cleansed and toned skin. The manufacturer recommends pairing this cream with its SC-A Eye Gel for best results.
Q: Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
A: The 15-day free trial offer is the only guarantee offered for this product. The arrangement is such that you will only be charged for the full product cost in case you fail to return the product within the 15-day free trial period. That means, initially, you pay a minimum fee of about $5 to cover shipping and handling fees.
Q: Are there any alternatives to SC A Cream present in the market?
SC A Cream contains several ingredients that are known to redound to desirable improvements in mature and aging skin.
Vitamin A, antioxidants, sun protection, and moisture-enhancing ingredients are all combined to support a reduction in signs of aging and, if used on a regular basis, may indeed produce some benefits.
However, there is nothing about the product that differentiates it from many other anti-aging creams on the market and the fact that the free trial offer is linked to an auto-fulfillment program may be an issue for some consumers.
We would suggest looking at all options on the market and comparing ingredients and prices before settling on this brand.