What Is Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum?
Fine lines, wrinkles, age spots — the list and the number of signs of skin aging never ends as you celebrate your birthday year after year. Can you really look forward to that day when you can see the younger you again when you face yourself in the mirror? Well, when it comes to topical anti-aging creams and serums, you will just have to manage your expectations but, yes, there are some products that work and some that are out to obtain your hard-earned money.
With a product like Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum that is formulated by no less than an experienced and world-renowned dermatologist, can you trust this product to give you more visible results over the rest?
Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum has been formulated by a highly experienced dermatologist, Dr. Patricia Wexler. Based out of New York, Dr. Wexler is probably the most sought-after dermatologist of celebrities which sends her consultation and professional fees at sky-high prices. Now at age 60, Dr. Wexler’s complexion is flawless as can be and she does not look 60 at all! Now, that’s important for someone who’s trying to sell her product.
It promises to give you younger, firmer skin without having to undergo painful clinical procedures but it may cause itching or swelling on the skin.
Pros and Cons of Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Visibly Reverses The Lines, Helps To Maintain A Youthful Complexion
- Ingredients:Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate
- Brand:Patricia Wexler M.D.
- Weight:3.36 Fl. Oz.
- Product promises visibly and noticeably younger-looking skin in just a matter of weeks.
- Product works by stimulating the body’s natural anti-aging processes to reverse signs of aging and prevent further skin damage that causes wrinkles and fine lines but it may cause itching on skin.
- Manufacturer claims that clinical studies have been carried out, although results of which have not been made publicly or widely available.
- The product has not been tested on animals.
- There is no complete nor exact information about the patented product ingredient, MMPi 20, making it difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of this formulation.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum – Does It Really Work?
Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum is formulated with patented ingredient, MMPI20 which is said to inhibit the body’s natural process of breaking down collagen. By so doing, the product protects skin from visible signs of skin aging.
Dr. Wexler patented the special active ingredient known as Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor, also known as MMPI 20. It is not known what exactly MMPI 20 is made of, all that is known is that it inhibits or stops the breakdown of collagen which, as a result, stops signs of aging from showing up.
What Are The Ingredients In Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
The most important active ingredient of the Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum is MMPI 20 which helps skin simultaneously reverse and prevent signs of aging.
Silica: Which acts to improve skin vitality, protects skin, and helps skin prevent moisture loss .
Dimethyl Silylate: It is used as an anticaking agent, bulking agent.
Does Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Cyclopentasiloxane is known to have a high risk to accumulate in the body which may cause adverse health impacts in the future, although this has yet to be proven.
You May Also Like – Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Reviews
Que: Is Wexler skin care discontinued?
Ans: Unfortunately, Bath & Body Works has chosen to discontinue the line.
Que: How To Apply Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
Ans: Apply twice daily, day and night, for best results.
Final Verdict: Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum
Patricia Wexler MD MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum makes several claims and promises. The published product ingredients, however, are short of real scientific innovations, unless perhaps the formulation behind the patented MMPI 20 is released. Perhaps the greatest benefit there is about this product is the credentials of Dr. Wexler herself. So, do you believe her? If you do, it’s time to get your hands on this jar!