Does Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Work?
Fine lines, wrinkles, age spots — the list and the number of signs of skin aging never ends as you celebrate your birthday year after year. Can you realistically look forward to that day when you can see the younger you again when you face yourself in the mirror? Well, when it comes to topical anti-aging creams and serums, you will just have to manage your expectations but, yes, there are some products that work and some that are out to obtain your hard earned money.
With a product like Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum that is formulated by no less than an experienced and world renowned dermatologist, can you trust this product to give you more visible results over the rest?
About Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum is formulated with patented ingredient, MMPI20 which is said to inhibit the body’s natural process of breaking down collagen. By so doing, the product protects skin from visible signs of skin aging.
The product, which sells at $65 but sells for $54 on Amazon, claims to visibly reverse signs of skin aging and helps skin fight the signs of further skin damage.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum has been formulated by highly experienced dermatologist, Dr. Patricia Wexler. Based out of New York, Dr. Wexler is probably the most sought after dermatologists of celebrities which sends her consultation and professional fees at sky high prices. Now at age 60, Dr. Wexler’s complexion is flawless as can be and she does not look 60 at all! Now, that’s important for someone who’s trying to sell her product.
The product’s active ingredient, MMPi 20, has been clinically proven to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It promises to give you younger, firmer skin without having to undergo painful clinical procedures.
How Does Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Work?
Dr. Wexler patented the special active ingredient known as Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibor, also known as MMPi 20. It is not known what exactly MMPi 20 is made of, all that is known is that it inhibits or stops the breakdown of collagen which, as a result, stops signs of aging from showing up.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Ingredients
The most important active ingredient of the Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum is MMPi 20 which helps skin simultaneously reverse and prevent signs of aging.
The complete ingredient list in every jar of Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum is listed below:
Dimethicone Polysilicone-11, Isododecane Cyclopentasilozane (D5), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethicone, Myristyl, Nicotinate, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Polysilicone-11, Laureth-12 Covabsorb Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol Diazolydinyl, Urea, and Iodopropenyl Butylcarbamate Red 33 Yellow 5
Below is a description of two of the product’s main ingredients:
- Dimethicone, acts a skin moisturizing agent and skin protectant. It soothes skin from the irritating effects of active anti-aging ingredients.
- Silica, which acts to improve skin vitality, protects skin and helps skin prevent moisture loss.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Benefits
The Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum offers a painless way to attain smoother, youthful skin in just a matter of weeks. Other product benefits include:
- Product promises visibly and noticeably younger looking skin in just a matter of weeks.
- Product works by stimulating the body’s natural anti-aging processes to reverse signs of aging and prevent further skin damage that causes wrinkles and fine lines.
- Manufacturer claims that clinical studies have been carried out, although results of which have not been made publicly or widely available.
- The product has not ben tested on animals.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Drawbacks
There is no complete nor exact information about the patented product ingredient, MMPi 20, making it difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of this formulation.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Usage Instructions
Apply twice daily, day and night, for best results.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Precautions
For external use only. Use product only as indicated. Product must not be used to treat any ailment or improve any health condition.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Side Effects
Cyclopentasiloxane is known to have high risk to accumulate in the body which may cause adverse health impacts in the future, although this has yet to be proven.
Who Can Use Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
Men and women who are eager to see their younger versions once again will benefit from product use. Use product only on mature skin; not for young skin under 30 years of age.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum makes several claims and promises. The published product ingredients, however, are short of real scientific innovations, unless perhaps the formulation behind the patented MMPi 20 is released. Perhaps the greatest benefit there is about this product is the credentials of Dr. Wexler herself. So, do you believe her? If you do, it’s time to get your hands on this jar!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.