Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
Fine lines, wrinkles, age spots — the list and the number of signs of skin aging never ends as you celebrate your birthday year after year. Can you realistically look forward to that day when you can see the younger you again when you face yourself in the mirror? Well, when it comes to topical anti-aging creams and serums, you will just have to manage your expectations but, yes, there are some products that work and some that are out to obtain your hard earned money.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
- Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
- Benefits of Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
- Disadvantages of Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
- How To Apply Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
- Does Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
With a product like Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum that is formulated by no less than an experienced and world renowned dermatologist, can you trust this product to give you more visible results over the rest?
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum has been formulated by highly experienced dermatologist, Dr. Patricia Wexler. Based out of New York, Dr. Wexler is probably the most sought after dermatologists of celebrities which sends her consultation and professional fees at sky high prices. Now at age 60, Dr. Wexler’s complexion is flawless as can be and she does not look 60 at all! Now, that’s important for someone who’s trying to sell her product.
It promises to give you younger, firmer skin without having to undergo painful clinical procedures but it may cause itching or swelling on skin.
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum – Does It Really Work?
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum is formulated with patented ingredient, MMPI20 which is said to inhibit the body’s natural process of breaking down collagen. By so doing, the product protects skin from visible signs of skin aging.
The product, which sells at $150 on third party site, claims to visibly reverse signs of skin aging and helps skin fight the signs of further skin damage.
Dr. Wexler patented the special active ingredient known as Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibor, also known as MMPi 20. It is not known what exactly MMPi 20 is made of, all that is known is that it inhibits or stops the breakdown of collagen which, as a result, stops signs of aging from showing up.
What Are The Ingredients In Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
The most important active ingredient of the Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum is MMPi 20 which helps skin simultaneously reverse and prevent signs of aging.
- Dimethicone: It acts a skin moisturizing agent and skin protectant. It soothes skin from the irritating effects of active anti-aging ingredients but it may cause itching or swelling on skin.
- Silica: Which acts to improve skin vitality, protects skin and helps skin prevent moisture loss.
- Dimethyl Silylate: It is used as a as an anticaking agent, bulking agent.
Benefits of Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
The Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum offers a painless way to attain smoother, youthful skin in just a matter of weeks. Other product benefits include:
- Product promises visibly and noticeably younger looking skin in just a matter of weeks.
- Product works by stimulating the body’s natural anti-aging processes to reverse signs of aging and prevent further skin damage that causes wrinkles and fine lines but it may cause itching on skin.
- Manufacturer claims that clinical studies have been carried out, although results of which have not been made publicly or widely available.
- The product has not been tested on animals.
Disadvantages of Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
- There is no complete nor exact information about the patented product ingredient, MMPi 20, making it difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of this formulation.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
How To Apply Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum?
- Apply twice daily, day and night, for best results.
Does Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Cyclopentasiloxane is known to have high risk to accumulate in the body which may cause adverse health impacts in the future, although this has yet to be proven.
Final Verdict: Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum makes several claims and promises. The published product ingredients, however, are short of real scientific innovations, unless perhaps the formulation behind the patented MMPi 20 is released. Perhaps the greatest benefit there is about this product is the credentials of Dr. Wexler herself. So, do you believe her? If you do, it’s time to get your hands on this jar!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."