Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum Overview
Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum, US $8 for a 75 ml tube, is an anti-cellulite solution that combines correction and prevention to smoothen and firm cellulite-challenged areas of your body in jus 10 days.
About Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Beiersdorf, a German skin care company with more than 125 years of successful track record in formulating skin care and personal care products. Beiersdorf also manages other top skin care brands that includes La Prairie.
Based on claim1 made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance fat metabolism to burn and eliminate these faster, effectively removing the bulging and dimpling.
- Smoothen your skin and relieve it of its orange peel appearance in just 10 days.
- Prevent excess fat deposits and cellulites in the future.
- Help prevent the formation of new fat cells while also reducing the size of existing fat cells.
- Improve blood and fluid circulation.
What Are The Ingredients In Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum?
- L-Carnitine: Added in 10 times more concentrated form, it dramatically speeds up the metabolism of fats to eliminate the same from your system which, in turn, fades and smoothens the appearance of your cellulites.
- Lotus Extracts: Improves the resilience of your skin by strengthening it and better synthesizing its fibers, as it simultaneously also helps prevent the formation of fat storage and cellulites in the future.
Directions to Use
Smooth with a massage, Nivea Q10 Plus Cellulite Serum on cellulite-challenged areas of your body. Allow product to sink in before layering with anything else. Apply day and night for faster and the best results.
- Nivea Q10 Plus Cellulite Serum is an inexpensive anti-cellulite treatment solution.
- This product is widely available online and in stores, and has been prepared in gel form as well.
- Based on study results reported by the manufacturer, this product results to the following benefits:
- Visibly smoother and better toned skin in just 2 weeks
- Noticeably reduced appearance of cellulites in just 4 weeks
- This product can leave your skin greasy.
- Nivea Q10 Plus Cellulite Serum takes time to sink and soak into skin, and is not recommended for use when you are in a hurry.
Does Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and given the limited availability of expert reviews, it is advisable that you consider experiencing side effects as a near possibility when using Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum, most especially if you have sensitive or reactive skin.
Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum Customer Reviews
Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum reviews read:
- “I really like this gel. I’ve been using it for 12 days now twice a day. My skin is softer and firmer and the cellulite is slowly becoming less visible. I would recommend this product to someone wih a slight cellulite problem.” — Anonymous on Boots
- “I was very skeptical when buying this product after it having so many great reviews however it is the best thing I ever did. As I have a holiday in a months time and do not feel confident in a bikini due to a small amount of cellulite on my stomach and a fair amount on my thighs I thought I would give this product a try. After using this product for just under 10 days applying it twice every day I can already see a massive improvement and I am so happy with the results already. I will definitely be buying another bottle before my holiday as my cellulite has reduced significantly. I am also extremely happy that a well priced and easy to find product can work so well. However the only faults I can give this product are that depending on how much cellulite as person has, the product can run out fairly quickly…it takes around 10 minutes to soak in to your skin…I am so happy with it! It is a miracle worker.” — Jess483 on Boots
Nivea Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Serum boldy claims to fade the appearance of your cellulites in just 10 days. What you must know, however, is that the causes of cellulites cannot be solved by any topical treatment. This product can improve but, not remove your cellulite problem.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.