Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer?
As per manufacturer details, Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer is a vanity eyelash enhancer that promises to dramatically lengthen your lashes and give your eyes a more flirtatious look. There is no product price mentioned on product’s official website.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer?
- Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer?
- How To Apply Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer?
- Benefits of Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer
- Disadvantages of Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer
- Does Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer Have Any Side Effects?
- Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer Review – Final Verdict
Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer– Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your lash density.
- Thicken each strand.
- Promote lash healthand prevent fallouts, damage and breakage.
- Make your eyes appear more prominent and lively.
What are the Ingredients in Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer?
- Biotin: Improves nutrient uptake, it also immediately causes significant improvements to hair growth, increasing the rate of production while also enhancing the health of each strand. However sometimes it may cause dry skin, a scaly rash around the eyes or mouth, or dry eyes.
- Kelp Extract: Nutrient-dense, this ingredient supports the replenishment of nutrients lost to your eyelids and lashes, promoting healthier status and enhanced appearance.
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid: Enhances nutrient absorption, promotes protein production and provides UV protection to help prevent breakage, damage and fallouts. However it may cause skin irritation.
- Horsetail: Influences the regulation of hair growth, this ingredient also contains silica which promotes thicker and shinier lash strands.
- Honey Extract: Enhances the moisture content of your lashes and helps prevent damage on each strand.
How To Apply Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer?
- Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer is recommended for nightly application on lids and lashes that have been thoroughly rid of impurities and product residues including makeup.
- Apply and leave on overnight.
- Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer may also double up as an eyebrow growth enhancer by just simply spreading all over your brow line, filling in where hair growth is sparse so that a denser hair can grow in its place with regular product use.
- This product is easy to use and can be readily accommodated as part of your nightly beauty ritual.
- This product contains Biotin, which causes significant improvements to hair growth. However, it may cause dry skin, a scaly rash around the eyes.
Benefits of Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer
Disadvantages of Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer
- The formula contains Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) which can cause severe irritation and in the long-term possibly suffer your overall health and well-being.
- This product is not available in the US, although it is available in many other countries.
- Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer reviews are minimal, providing little to no information about how this product performs.
- The manufacturer fails to disclose the full list of product ingredients which limits the information necessary to make a more thorough assessment of product potency to deliver on its claims, as well as product safety, most especially for the benefit of people with highly reactive immune response.
Does Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of product ingredients and given the limited number of product and user reviews, and as a precaution, expect side effects to be likely when using Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer. To help prevent allergic reactions, perform an overnight patch test to check for any irritation you may have against one or more product components before using the product on your entire lid. When you see signs of irritation, immediately discontinue use. This patch test, however, will not be able to give you an indication of possible eye irritation that you may experience with product application.
Final Verdict : Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer
Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer could be the more natural way for you to enhance the look of your lashes. However, the eye area is very sensitive, and it would have been helpful to know exactly what this product contains before you apply it on these parts as it contains ingredients which may cause a rash around the eyes. This product does not offer any money back guarantee.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."