Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Face Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Olay Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer Overview
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Face Moisturizer, US $28.99 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is a moisturizer committed to help repair and correct visible signs of skin aging while also providing protection from factors that age and damage your skin.
About Olay Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Olay. The brand started the revolution in topical anti-aging skin care. From becoming a household name, the Olay tradition has been passed down from generation to generation. The brand was later on acquired by the global consumer giant, P&G, where the brand has further morphed into several segments to serve the varying anti-aging skin care requirements of different skin types.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Significantly boost your skin’s moisture and hydration which dramatically and noticeably plumps your skin, making fine lines and wrinkles appear visibly faded.
- Smoothen your skin’s surface texture to give it a dewier and silkier appearance.
- Enhance your skin’s natural radiance while simultaneously actively evening out your skin tone.
- Speed up the delivery of multiple cellular level mechanisms that renew, rejuvenate and regenerate your skin.
- Provide your skin with better protection from damage and aging by boosting your skin’s antioxidant levels and by improving your skin’s protective barrier function.
What Are The Ingredients In Olay Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer?
- Advanced Amino Acid Peptide Complex: Facilitate faster skin healing as it works with your skin’s natural repair and rejuvenation mechanisms to speed up the smoothening of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s hydration and gives your skin round-the-clock conditioning that protects it from drying out.
- Niacinamide: Known for its skin brightening properties, it is also a powerful antioxidant and it helps improve local circulation to improve fluid and nutrient flow.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf: Facilitates faster skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Collagen and Elastin: Improve skin synthesis and hastens skin renewal.
Directions To Use
Olay Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer is for once to twice daily application. Massage on skin to blend well. Spread generously and evenly on your face, neck and chest.
- Olay Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer offers a well-rounded formula designed to deliver multiple anti-aging benefits.
- This product is relatively more inexpensive compared to similarly formulated products.
- This product is formulated with parabens.
- Olay Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer reviews indicate that some users may experience allergic reactions.
Does Olay Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Face Moisturizer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalance and associated organ failures due to parabens
Olay Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer delivers a highly potent formula at a low cost which is characteristic of Olay products. Unfortunately, this cream is still laden with ingredients such as parabens which can result to unforgivable compromises to your overall health and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."