Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream?
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, US $26.99 for 1.7 oz., is an anti-aging formula that promises to work on improving your skin’s elasticity and texture to support the promotion of your skin’s overall health and beauty. However there are no clinical evidence for the same.
Olay Regenerist is one of the ways that Olay has successfully segmented its still growing markets. The brand began to attract mass following the moment it was launched in 1949 with “Oil of Olay” written on its labels. Generations of women have built a loyal following to the brand long before P&G was able to acquire it in 1985.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream – Does it Really work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following:
- Visible wrinkle reduction effect on the very first day of product use.
- Enhance skin elasticity, density, firmness and contour.
- Boost your skin’s moisture and healthy hydration levels.
- Make your skin appear up to 10 years younger.
This product works by combining cellular energy revitalizing ingredients to revitalize your sluggish skin cells. With the support of peptides, antioxidants and moisture-enhancing ingredients in this formula, your skin cells are better able to more efficiently deliver skin repair and regeneration mechanisms to take away damaged skin and replace it with a newer, healthier and younger looking layer.
What are the ingredients in Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream?
- Amino Peptide Complex II: Consists of amino acids that are designed to promote more efficient regeneration and renewal and faster rates of turnover to reveal newer, younger skin much sooner.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Has moisture attracting properties that causes your skin to experience a moisture surge. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): A powerful antioxidant ingredient, it also promotes better skin synthesis, enhanced micro circulation and fluid drainage.
Benefits Of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
- This product has a feather-lite texture that allows it to become easily absorbent, deeply moisturizing but, will not leave any greasy residues on the surface of your skin but may cause itching on skin.
- This particular formulation has been made available in a fragrance-free variety which has been blended specially for sensitive skin types and for those who do not like overpowering scents coming from their skin care products.
- This product is fairly priced compared to very expensive anti-aging creams that can easily slash off US $100 up to under US $500 off of your budget just for one bottle or one jar of this product.
Disadvantages Of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
- The fragrance component can be irritating to some users and many others will rather not have it in their skin care products.
- This product is still being formulated with parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals that can get in the way of your otherwise healthy overall state.
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream reviews posted by loyalists have repeatedly cited how the recently re-formulated version of this product is a poorer version of the original formula, making many of these users turn their back on the new version.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Does Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzyl alcohol and fragrances.
- Increased risk for developing compromised immune response due to benzyl alcohol.
- Increased risk for diseases concerning estrogen and other endocrine functions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for developing cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that are strongly attracted to a,4 dioxane, a carcinogen with which it may become contaminated with during the manufacturing process.
How To Apply Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
As per manufacturer guidelines for best result:
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is recommended for day and night use on skin that has been freshly cleansed and toned.
Final Verdict : Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a fairly priced product that delivers skincare science and technology that you don’t normally see on an anti-aging product that carries a US $26.99 price tag. Nevertheless, this one contains ingredients that shouldn’t even be there in the first place, led by parabens, fragrances and drying alcohols that hurt, not help, your skin. It does not offer money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."