What Is Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream?
Olay Regenerist Cream is an anti-aging formula that promises to work on improving your skin’s elasticity and texture to support the promotion of your skin’s overall health and beauty. However there are no clinical evidence for the same.
Olay Regenerist is one of the ways that Olay has successfully segmented its still growing markets. The brand began to attract a mass following the moment it was launched in 1949 with “Oil of Olay” written on its labels. Generations of women have built a loyal following to the brand long before P&G was able to acquire it in 1985.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:Combination
- Benefit:Deeply Hydrates To Visibly Firm Skin For A Lifted Look
- Ingredients:Amino Peptide Complex II, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide
- Weight:1.7 fl oz
- This product has a feather-lite texture that allows it to become easily absorbent, deeply moisturizing but, will not leave any greasy residues on the surface of your skin but may cause itching on skin.
- Visible wrinkle reduction effect on the very first day of product use.
- Enhance skin elasticity, density, firmness and contour.
- The fragrance component can be irritating to some users and many others will rather not have it in their skin care products.
- This product is still being formulated with parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals that can get in the way of your otherwise healthy overall state.
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream reviews posted by loyalists have repeatedly cited how the recently re-formulated version of this product is a poorer version of the original formula, making many of these users turn their back on the new version.
- It does not offer money-back guarantee.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following:
- Boost your skin’s moisture and healthy hydration levels.
- Make your skin appear up to 10 years younger.
This product works by combining cellular energy revitalizing ingredients to revitalize your sluggish skin cells. With the support of peptides, antioxidants, and moisture-enhancing ingredients in this formula, your skin cells are better able to more efficiently deliver skin repair and regeneration mechanisms to take away damaged skin and replace it with a newer, healthier and younger-looking layer.
What are the ingredients in Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream?
Amino Peptide Complex II: Consists of amino acids that are designed to promote more efficient regeneration and renewal and faster rates of turnover to reveal newer, younger skin much sooner 
Hyaluronic Acid: Has moisture-attracting properties that cause your skin to experience a moisture surge. However, sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on the skin 
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): A powerful antioxidant ingredient, it also promotes better skin synthesis, enhanced microcirculation, and fluid drainage 
Does Micro-Sculpting Cream Olay Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzyl alcohol and fragrances.
- Increased risk for developing compromised immune response due to benzyl alcohol.
- Increased risk for diseases concerning estrogen and other endocrine functions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for developing cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that are strongly attracted to a,4 dioxane, a carcinogen with which it may become contaminated with during the manufacturing process.
How To Apply Olay Micro Sculpting Cream?
As per manufacturer guidelines for best result:
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is recommended for day and night use on skin that has been freshly cleansed and toned.
Que: For what age is Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream?
Ans: The micro-sculpting cream from Olay has proven to be fit for any age.
Que: Does Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream Have Retinol?
Ans: Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream doesn’t contain renitol.
Que: What does Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream do?
Ans: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream hydrates to improve elasticity and firm skin for a lifted look.
Que: Does Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Have SPF?
Ans: Yes, Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream contains lightweight broad-spectrum SPF 30 is a powerful anti-aging moisturizer as well as a lightweight SPF.
Que: Is Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Oil Free?
Ans: Yes, it is an oil-free formula that absorbs quickly and cleanly so you’ll feel radiant instead of greasy.
Final Verdict: Micro-Sculpting Cream Olay
Micro-Sculpting Cream Olay Reviews is a fairly priced product that delivers skincare science and technology that you don’t normally see on an anti-aging product that carries a US $26.99 price tag. Nevertheless, this one contains ingredients that shouldn’t even be there in the first place, led by parabens, fragrances, and drying alcohols that hurt, not help, your skin. It does not offer a money-back guarantee.