Profemin Review: Is it effective for Menopause Problems?
Profemin Product Introduction
Sometimes, Mother Nature knows best, and it’s better to not alter the natural. If you wish to naturally take away the symptoms of menopause, then you should give Profemin a try. It’s a dietary supplement specifically made to consolidate the benefits of three Asian herbs that have been used for centuries to deal with menopausal symptoms. It’s a combination of state-of-the-art modern health solutions with traditional, non-synthesized herbal cures.
If you want relief from sleeping problems, night sweats, aches and pains, hot flashes, or sexual function due to a dry vagina, then use Profemin. The herbs associated with it have been around for hundreds of years in Asia, plus its patented blend is natural and safe. This natural supplement doesn’t require the use of hormones in order to reduce the symptoms of menopause and pre-menopause.
According to a clinical study, Profemin-taking women have vouched that the supplement offers improvement in at least four of the major symptoms of menopause. Specifically, it deals with the following Menopause problems:
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal dryness
- Aches and pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Mood swings
- Night sweats
Profemin for Menopause works by extracting ingredients in a standardized fashion then combined with a synergistic formula so that they could holistically deal with as many different menopausal symptoms as possible while stills staying relatively safe to use for women.
Just take two tablets a day to see if it works for you. Also, check with your physician for more details. In regards to its side effects, there are no reports of such. The individual ingredients themselves might result in the following side effects.
Profemin Side Effects
The Side effects of Profemin are:
- Leg cramps and muscle pain
- Chills and sweating
- Diarrhea and burping
- Itching underneath the skin
- Tingly, redness, or warmth of the skin
Profemin Ingredients List
Hormonal treatment of menopause of all forms comes with certain side effects, so it’s best to go the natural route. As for active Profemin ingredients, they include:
- Niacin or Vitamin B3
- Angelica Gigas Nakai
- Phlomis Umbrosa
- Cyanchum Wilfordii
Vitamin B3 is one of the 20 to 80 essential human nutrients. As for Angelica Gigas, it’s traditionally been used for gynecological health as well as insomnia treatment. Phlomis Umbrosa is well-known for its anti-inflammation properties that have been used time and again in history for thousands for years. Finally, the Cyanchum Wilfordii is an important herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine that improved circulation.
The study conducted for Profemin was a double-blind, placebo-controlled one and over 96.6% of the women who took the food supplement experienced those improvements mentioned above. This happened by the end of six weeks.
- It is 100% natural and is mostly composed of herbal ingredients that are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Asian medicine in general.
- Because it’s natural, side effects are limited to potential overdoses from niacin rather than actual adverse effects even when the medication is used right.
- Even though it’s not approved by the FDA as a drug, it is manufactured under strict FDA guidelines as a dietary supplement, with every bottle encapsulated in the U.S.A.
- Quite a number of women showed improvements within a week of taking it, according to one double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- As for where to buy Profemin, you can get it on Amazon.com for $59.95.Numerous other dealers are around to offer bulk discounts or varying prices from $60 and below.
- It only takes two capsules a day to get the results you want.
- Few to none drug interactions with Profemin will result in any adverse results since it’s a dietary supplement that can be taken like vitamins.
- There’s limited information on the Internet in regards to this dietary supplement.
- It has no proven therapeutic claims as well, plus it’s not approved by the FDA.
- It’s not a drug or a hormone treatment that actually has FDA approval and proven therapeutic claims.
- Herbal cures claims are usually taken with a grain of salt, but that applies to all supplements, really.
- The Profemin price is around $59.95, which might seem pricy for most, especially for a supplement.
Profemin Customer Review
- “I’ve been taking them for a couple of weeks now and I have to say, I can’t tell any difference. They don’t seem to help or hurt.”-By slmccoy
- “I have been taking this for two months now and I have not see any change.”- By Lanetra J. Ward
No supplement can turn back the hands of time when it comes to aging, but there are ways to stay as healthy as you can be for your age every time without hormone use. There’s a study backing its claims and it could assuredly relieve some of the more pernicious aspects of women undergoing menopause, from hot flashes to vaginal dryness.
In Profemin’s case, it’s the safer alternative to hormone medication when it comes to dealing with menopause-related issues utilizing modern supplement technology together with the most natural ingredients in the realm of Asian herbalist cures. It’s a bit expensive.
High-quality menopause products should give you several benefits and deliver all the right ingredients effectively and safely.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective products on the market today.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.