What is ProgesterAll?
ProgesterAll is a topical cream that may provide relief to certain menopausal and perimenopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and mood imbalances.
The manufacturer claims this product is not as greasy as some other creams for menopause because of a liposome-mediated delivery system.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer?
ProgesterAll is manufactured by John Lee M.D. Solutions, LLC. The company is named after the late doctor John Lee, M.D., who researched and wrote on hormonal health for men and women.
The official website sells a number of different products including the ProgesterAll, audio CDs, books written by Dr. Lee, and other educational materials.
What are the Ingredients in ProgesterAll?
ProgesterAll is composed of 13 different ingredients, including the following:
- Capryllic/Capric Triglyceride – A mixture of coconut oil and glycerin that works as an emollient, dispersing agent, and solvent.
- Simugel – A thickening agent found in cosmetics, sun care, and hair care.
- USP Natural Progesterone – A natural hormone that is used to re-create hormones produced when ovulating.
- Lecithin – A fat that is applied to the skin as a moisturizer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – A citrus extract made from the seeds and pulp of the grapefruit that is said to be particularly beneficial for perimenopause symptoms.
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate – An antimicrobial preservative that works as a formaldehyde releaser.
- Potassium Sorbate – A chemical additive used as a preservative in personal care products.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A form of Vitamin E containing protective antioxidants that may reduce free radical damage.
How Does ProgesterAll Work?
This menopause product uses micronized bioidentical USP Natural Progesterone which may relieve some common perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms in women.
It uses a special delivery system that is said to allow the cream to melt into the skin instantly without leaving a greasy residue.
What are the Advantages of ProgesterAll?
- The progesterone used in this product may help women achieve a hormonal balance.
- This product may relieve hot flashes and night sweats, which are common symptoms of menopause.
- ProgesterAll may also help with other physical and emotional issues related to menopause, such as mood swings.
- The liposome-mediated delivery system may help the cream melt into the skin quickly with no greasy residue.
What are the Disadvantages of ProgesterAll?
- People who are exposed to formaldehyde-releasing ingredients like sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate may develop a formaldehyde allergy.
- Allergies to Potassium Sorbate are common when using personal care products and may result in skin irritation.
- Progesterone use may cause changes in appetite, weight gain, acne, fatigue, or PMS symptoms.
- It is unclear whether the key ingredient, Progesterone, is synthetic or animal-based.
Is It Worth Buying ProgesterAll?
Women who are experiencing the symptoms of perimenopause or menopause may benefit from the use of ProgesterAll due to its hormone-balancing capabilities. It appears to be reasonably priced in comparison to some other hormone-balancing creams and has the added credibility of being associated with a renowned hormone health doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of ProgesterAll?
This product costs $22.50 for one tube, while a six-pack costs $122.40 and a twelve-pack costs $219.60.
Who Should Use ProgesterAll?
Perimenopausal or menopausal women can use this product. It would be particularly suitable for an individual who can’t take oral supplements.
How to Apply ProgesterAll?
The manufacturer recommends applying 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon of this cream per day after a warm shower or bath. The cream is recommended to be applied to certain parts of the skin such as the neck, face, chest, inner arms or thighs, palms of hands, or soles of the feet. When it is used on the face, the manufacturer recommends letting it soak in completely before applying makeup.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, the manufacturer states it will offer a refund within 30 days of purchase. However, they reserve the right to refuse refunds for returns that are not pre-authorized by the company or for products not returned with their invoice.
The manufacturer of ProgesterAll claims that the use of progesterone may help balance hormones, thereby relieving symptoms of perimenopause or menopause.
As well as being the only brand authorized by Dr. Lee’s family to bear his name, it is said to be guaranteed to meet his high standards. While the website is not very well-designed, it is reasonably detailed, and is a good resource for information on all hormone-related health conditions.
A more in-depth description of the ingredients included in the ProgesterAll formula would be beneficial and it would be good to know where the progesterone in the formula was derived from.
Overall, this brand of menopause relief cream appears to be good quality and may suit women who are unable to take oral supplements. As with any therapeutic product though, always discuss it with a doctor first, especially if there are other medical conditions present.